MEMORIES TO LAST A LIFETIME
The British Overseas Territory of the Cayman Islands is a luxury lifestyle destination perfect for anyone seeking unique bucket list experiences and extraordinary beaches – discerning travellers, adventurous divers, honeymooners and families alike.
World-renowned for its spectacular turquoise waters and white sand, this sophisticated Caribbean destination offers incredible water sports and recreational opportunities and once in a lifetime experiences alongside warm and impeccable service.
The Cayman Islands is made up of three idyllic islands – Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac – all offering luxurious island escapes and exciting experiences. Average year-round temperatures of 28°C make it the perfect place for relaxing autumn/winter sunshine breaks.
UNIQUE BUCKET LIST OPPORTUNITIES
The Cayman Islands is the ideal destination for those seeking bucket list experiences and memories to last a lifetime. Whatever you are looking for from a Caribbean adventure, the Cayman Islands will live up to your expectations – and more.
THREE ISLANDS, THREE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES
Grand Cayman is the largest island and the main entry point for travellers. Here, arts fuses with culture, and nature with wonder, to produce the perfect atmosphere. From the award-winning turquoise waters of Seven Mile Beach -a crescent-shaped stretch of coral white sand – to the laid-back relaxing vibe of Rum Point, the island is teeming with beach life, culinary delights and wonders of nature.
Whether you want to swim with wild rays at Stingray City or explore the starfish at Starfish Point, meet the rare Blue Iguana or see the tropical flora at the spectacular Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, these are all easily accessible, memorable experiences available to visitors.
Cayman Brac is a nature lover’s paradise only a 30-minute flight from Grand Cayman (and seven minutes by plane from Little Cayman). Often described as being “off the beaten track”, it has some of the most dramatic scenery as the rocky “Bluff” or cliff edge provides spectacular views of the turquoise waters and land formations, and the exotic flora and fauna creates an ideal backdrop for explorers. The Cayman Brac Parrot Reserve is the perfect place to spot these colourful birds and the free island nature tour is an absolute must for all visitors.
The smallest of the three islands, Little Cayman is barefoot luxury at its best. Home to very few residents and only 10 square miles in total, this picture-perfect paradise is ideal for those looking to escape and unwind on amazing secluded sandy beaches. Owen Island is just a short paddle by kayak and is completely uninhabited, making it a great spot for a remote picnic or some snorkeling. On land, birders can visit the largest colony of red-footed boobies in the western hemisphere at the Booby Pond Nature Reserve while below the water divers can experience the amazing Bloody Bay Wall – a sea wall that drops a staggering 2,000 m.
WHAT MAKE CAYMAN ISLANDS SO SPECIAL
• Average year-round temperatures of 28°C and stunning beaches
• World-class range of accommodation – hotels, villas, and condos – something for everyone whatever your budget and taste
• Vibrant culinary scene – farm to table, Caymanian and fusion cuisine, dedicated food festivals during the year, over 200 restaurants to choose from
• Wide range of unique experiences – swim with wild stingrays, witness the wonders of Bioluminescent Bay, go horseback riding along the beach and into the sea, paddleboard, kayak, or scuba dive in spectacular locations
• Explore the sister islands and the unique birdwatching, climbing, and dive sites – not to mention deserted beaches and warm turquoise waters
• Witness the incredible marine life – 365 dive sites, pristine reefs, great visibility for snorkelers and swimmers
• Immerse yourself in amazing art and visit thought-provoking cultural and historical locations
• A friendly, safe destination that is easy to explore