From a small tailor shop in the heart of Madrid in 1940, to a world-renowned luxury shopping destination steeped in history and romance, El Corte Inglés is a symbol of innovation and modernity, shaped by a commitment to its customers and above all, a love of fashion.
Date of creation
Commitment To Personalized Service. Each customer’s journey is elevated to a VIP experience, inspired by a dedication to excellence. From personal shopping with Spain’s best stylists, to exclusive tourist services designed to make the shopping experience seamless, El Corte Inglés’s dedicated staff combines expertise and attentiveness to ensure each visit is unforgettable.
Company’s language and culture friendliness
Arab, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Ucranian.
9:00-21:00 and 10:00-22:00 / please check on website
Dedicated services & experiences
• Instant In-Store Tax refund by our Concierge
• Bespoke Personal Shopper Service
• Delivery Program & Handsfree Shopping
• 10% Reward Card
• Gourmet Experience
• Club del Gourmet
• RavioXO by Dabiz Muñoz (1 Michelin Star restaurant in El Corte Inglés Castellana Dep. Store)
• Las Nubes
• The biggest Department Store within Spain and Portugal.
• The only Department Store with 1 Michelin Star Restaurant.