Fairmont Taghazout Bay Morocco
Fairmont Taghazout Bay
Touristic Resort Taghazout bay, KM 17, Taghazout, Morocco 80750
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Francis Desjardins with close to 20 years of experience with Fairmont Brand since 2003. Started his career in Canada, where he shortly moved to Asia and Middle east before he comes to Taghazout Bay, Morocco.
Sustainability. Wellness and Gastronomy.
Fairmont Taghazout Bay
History & Story
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is where the intimate equally coexists with the infinite – an unrivaled portfolio of more than 80 extraordinary hotels where grand moments of life, heartfelt pleasures and personal milestones are celebrated and remembered long after any visit. Since 1907, Fairmont has created magnificent, meaningful and unforgettable hotels, rich with character and deeply connected to the history, culture and community of its destinations – places such as The Plaza in New York City, The Savoy in London, Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont Banff Springs in Canada, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, and Fairmont The Palm in Dubai.
Famous for its engaging service, awe-inspiring public spaces, locally inspired cuisine, and iconic bars and lounges, Fairmont also takes great pride in its pioneering approach to hospitality and leadership in sustainability and responsible tourism practices. Fairmont is part of Accor, a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,100 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Expensive Accommodation. Front ocean view throughout the entire resort. Diversified culinary offering, 365 sunny days. Family destination. Wellness retreat resort. Discovery of destination. Environmentally friendly.
Located within 18 km from Agadir with only 3 h from Marrakech the Resort is spread over 9 hectares of waterfront, adjacent to a 27-hole golf course. its pristine beaches, its renowned surf spot, the great plant diversity of the region and its modern architectural style make it a luxury cocoon dedicated to our guests comfort and well-being.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Explore Taghazout. Yoga classes. Surf classes. Fishing. Trekking.
• Oasis excursion Tiout and Taroudant. Kasbah of Agadir discovery. Essaouira trip. Escape to Marrakech and Agafay desert. Kite trip to Dakhla. Excursion at Legzira beach. Gorges de Dades excursion. Mini Sahara visit.
• Night under Sahara stars in tents. Montgolfiere tour.
• Beaches discovery in helicoptere. Biking in the mountain. Camping with locals in the desert. Sand boarding at Tamri village. Escape to Honey road.
• Parachute in Tiznit. Yachting experiences. Agadir Massa beach visit. Paradise valley visit. Canyons experience. Hunting. Promenades and bike ride on the beach.
• Wine tasting in Essaouira region. Camels and Horse riding on the beach. Romantic dinner experience on the beach.
• STARGAZING in TAGHAZOUT. GOLF IN TAGHAZOUT.
• Cooking class BIO kitchen – organic garden. Pique-nique at Ait Chelh. Traditional bread experience in Taghazout. Organic food experience at Taghazout village. Lunch at Argan cooperative with berber women. Cocktails hand made from organic garden.
Camel rids on the Beach. Japanese Morimoto in Taghazout Bay. Leisure activities for the whole Family. The beauty of the back country on the foothill of Atlas Mountains facing the magnificent Beach of Taghazout.
• Fun 4 Kids.
• Kids Club.
• Splash Pool.
• Children Surf. Teens Club. Soccer Arena. Basketball court.
• Number of suites: 15
• Number of Luxury rooms: 127
• Number of Villas: 4
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:146
Restaurants & Bars
• Morimoto, Japanese.
• Beef & Ree f, Mediterranean.
• The commons, International Nomadic Buffet.
• Nola, Jazz Bar.
• Junipers, Botanic Bar.
• Iris, Lounge Bar.
• 2 swimming pools
• Fitness center
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Grand Ballroom: 550 m²
• Junior Ballroom: 150 m²
• The meeting room: 80 m²
• The Boardroom: 40 m²
Extra Notable Features
• Biking on the boardwalk
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees