Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai United Arab Emirates
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
Pearl Jumeira, Dubai, UAE
Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts EMEA
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Name Hanna Azzi
Hanna Azzi has been working with the Nikki Beach brand since June 2015, where he played a key role in the opening of Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai as Resort Operations Manager. In 2018, Hanna was promoted to General Manager, putting him at the helm of the 244-member resort team. Since then, Hanna has been instrumental in the success of the resort, having nurtured the brand in Dubai from the early pre-launch until today as it enters its seventh year.
5 star luxury, lifestyle hotel
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
In 1998, entrepreneurs Jack and Lucia Penrod introduced the world to Nikki Beach, the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art. Today, as Nikki Beach marks over 20 years in business, the brand has grown into a multifaceted luxury lifestyle and hospitality brand comprising 12 global beach clubs, 5 resorts and hotels, a fashion division, special events, and Nikki Cares, a 501c3 non-profit charity. Those in the know can find Nikki Beach resorts and beach clubs in some of the world’s most coveted travel destinations, from Saint Barth, Santorini and Saint Tropez to Dubai and Thailand.
Beyond the beach clubs, Nikki Beach has become known for impressive pop-ups during the Cannes International Film Festival, partnerships with some of the world’s most renowned performers and DJs – including Mariah Carey, John Legend and Kygo to name a few – and a curated fashion collection offered in Nikki Beach boutiques and an online shop. Nikki Beach has partnered with prominent lifestyle, fashion, food and beverage brands ranging from Dom Perignon, Minuty and Perrier-Jouet to Rolls Royce, Chanel Beauty, Bottega Veneta, Missoni Home, Bape, Chopard, and Jaeger-Le-Coultre. Across the growing hotel division, Nikki Beach has introduced various on-site dining concepts including Café Nikki, Escape, and Soul Lounge as well as a luxury spa and Tone Gym. The Nikki Beach Global team plans to continue expanding their hospitality footprint with a number of new concepts in the pipeline.
History & Story
The business started in 1998 as a quiet garden by the sea located in Miami Beach. It was called Café Nikki to honor the life of Nicole Penrod, Jack Penrod’s daughter who was killed in a car accident when she was only 18. Jack and his wife Lucia Penrod planted a beautiful Zen-like flower and butterfly garden that housed a small café to pay homage to Nicole’s life. Guests who came by would tell someone else about the brand and so on, hence the brand’s, “Tell Only Your Best Friends” mantra. Celebrities found their way into Café Nikki and fell in love with its energy. With the success of Café Nikki, a natural expansion to the beach area took place, and Nikki Beach was born. The Penrod family’s commitment is to « Celebrate Life,” and the brand’s tagline, « Celebration of Life,” is the company’s mission and purpose. With three business segments, including a beach club arm, Hotels & Resorts division and a lifestyle fashion division, the brand is in expansion mode. Nikki Beach attributes much of the success to a clear identity and tight core values, which the company’s employees embrace. In 2019, Nikki Beach celebrated 20 years in business.
Date Added Extansions
2022 – Ultimate Suites with Private Jacuzzi
2023 – The Celebration Suite
2023 – Garden Villas with Private Parking
2023 – Nine VIP Pool Cabanas at Nikki Beach Dubai (beach club & restaurant)
2023 – Bungalo34 (a standalone restaurant by Tashas Group situated within Nikki Beach Resort & Spa premises).
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The award-winning beachfront resort, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, opened in 2017 on Pearl Jumeirah, perfectly placed for easy access to Dubai’s impressive sites, shopping malls, and the Dubai International Airport. The resort features 118 stunning rooms and suites including a newly opened Celebration Suite – the largest in Dubai – as well as 15 private pool villas. There are also 63 lifestyle residences on-site for those that want to call Nikki Beach home, and a beach club – Nikki Beach Dubai – which is accessible to resort guests, residents, and day time visitors.
• Café Nikki
• Soul Lounge
• Nikki Spa
• Tone Gym
• Watersports Center
• Beach club & restaurant (Nikki Beach Dubai)
• Tennis court
Located on Pearl Jumeira, perfectly placed for accessing Dubai’s shopping malls and tourist attractions, as well as the city’s key business districts.
With easy access to Downtown Dubai and 14km away from Dubai International Airport.
State-of-the-art meeting spaces and vast outdoor venues command spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
• Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai features
• 450 meters long private beach with uninterrupted views
• 15 private villas including three bedroom Ultimate Villa
• The Celebration Suite – the largest suite in Dubai with three bedrooms, infinity pool and the biggest bed
• World-famous beach club, Nikki Beach Dubai.
• Number of rooms in all: 133
• Number of Luxury rooms (+ size, views, room amenities): 89 (ranging from 55 to 64 sq.m, with skyline and sea views)
• Number of Suites (+ size, views, room amenities): 29 (ranging from 81 to 162 sq.m, with skyline, partial and sea views) and the Celebration Suite (1,045 sq.m.)
• Number of villas: 15 (ranging from one- to three- bedroom villas, from 118 to 327 sq.m, with garden and sea views)
• MyBar (bespoke minibar service with full-sized bottles & snacks)
• LCD TV, Surround sound, latest bespoke entertainment system (news, movies, music, online and ability to play programs throughout the resort on personal smartphones or tablets)
• Mood lighting
• Complimentary Hi-Speed Wifi access throughout the resort
• Multi-media connectivity kits
• 24-hour Private Dining
• High quality bedroom and bathroom linen
• Telephone and voicemail
• In-room safe
• Coffee/tea making facilities
• Malin & Goetz amenities
• Oversized bath and monsoon rain shower
• Hotel & F&B venues: Children are welcome
• Beach club: 21 years plus for pool, but children are welcome at the restaurant
• Small kids’ corner for younger children
• Kids’ menu at Café Nikki.
Restaurant and bars
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai features multiple on-property, al fresco dining concepts for both resort guests and daily visitors.
SOUL LOUNGE: A hidden gem for sunset cocktails, Soul Lounge provides light bites, signature beverages, and live music and is perfect for groups of friends, coworkers, and dates. Raw bar offerings, ceviche, nigiri, sashimi, fish tacos, and other fresh and healthy bites can be paired wine from the extensive menu. Resident DJs keep the energy up from the afternoon through the evening.
CAFÉ NIKKI: Café Nikki is an all-day bistro offering a versatile breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte options for lunch and dinner. The breakfast buffet features a generous selection of gluten-free items, exotic fruits, and fresh juices as well as Arabic specials to cater to those visiting from Dubai and UAE. For lunch and dinner, salads, sandwiches and seafood dishes focus on light and fresh ingredients with creative presentations. The café is open to both hotel guests and the public and also provides offerings for the resort’s in-room dining.
BUNGALO34: A calm, intimate Mediterranean experience, Bungalo34 is a place where effortless style meets glamour, nostalgia and sophistication. Bungalo34 encapsulates the core philosophy of Tashas Group – Beautiful Food, Stunning Environments and Engaging Personal Service. A blissful escape from the bright city lights of Dubai, Bungalo34 is a secluded beachside haven located on Pearl Jumeira Island, within Nikki Beach Resort & Spa premises. Paying homage to European coastal regions, the menu at Bungalo34 encompasses true Mediterranean cuisine. Designed and curated by Natasha and culinary director Jill Okkers, the classic menu brings a touch of Greece, France and Italy, onto each plate.
NIKKI SPA: A natural extension of the resort, Nikki Spa creates an environment for the ultimate indulgence and relaxation. The award-winning spa is open to both resort guests and daily visitors. Seven specially appointed separate suites for men and women, one couple suite, a hammam chamber, sauna, steam room, ice fountain, mixed vitality pool, and indoor and outdoor lounges allow spa guests to leave relaxed and recharged. The ever-evolving spa menu currently features 33 treatments ranging from a selection of facials, massages, and body scrubs to Hammam treatments and express sessions. Visitors can also book bespoke spa packages with specific results in mind, including to detox, revive, recover, or refuel. Nikki Spa’s specialized spa treatments are provided by a team of talented experts using result-driven products from luxury French skincare brand, Clarins, bringing visitors the very best in wellbeing.
TONE GYM: Tone Gym offers resort guests access to the latest Technogym equipment including strength, resistance, balance, and cardio machines. Professional staff are always on-hand to assist guests with any workout needs and personal training sessions can be booked indoors or outdoors. Resort guests and residents can enjoy complimentary yoga classes on the beach as well as pop-up bootcamp and pilates
classes from local partners.
Corporate & Celebrations events
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai welcomes events of all sizes with a wide range of indoor and outdoor venues to accommodate weddings, corporate events, product launches, pop-ups and more. The range of venues include the ballroom, boardroom, beach platform, restaurants and lounges which can be privatized, the three bedroom Ultimate Villas, the Celebration Suite, and the Beach Club, which is perfect for intimate gatherings or groups of up to 2,000.
Nikki Beach Dubai (beach club & restaurant)
• Seated: 750 guests / standing: 1500 guests
Ultimate Villa (indoor and outdoor):
• Seated: 40 guests / standing: 70 guests
• Seated: 30 guests / standing: 100 guests
Café Nikki (indoor and outdoor):
• Seated: 170 guests / standing: 200 guests
• Seated: 200 guests / standing: 350 guests
• Seated: 100 guests / standing: 150 guests
• Seated: 14 guests
Soul Lounge Terrace:
• Seated: 40 guests / standing: 60 guests
Extra Notables Features
Guests come from far and wide to visit the beach club at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai. With panoramic views of the ocean on one side and the famous downtown Dubai cityscape on the other, Nikki Beach Dubai is the perfect place to absorb the beauty of the country while enjoying an iconic beach club experience. Guests can enjoy a single sunlounger on the beach, beachfront daybeds for three, or luxury daybeds and cabanas for six which surround the pool in three rows. The pinnacle of the beach club experience are three Ultimate Cabanas for up to 15 people, which feature private lounges with bathrooms, outdoor showers, and small private Jacuzzi pools. Beach club visitors can also expect to see a saxophone player or drummer daily, and for large scale events, singers and dancers will often provide live entertainment.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• Dubai’s Leading Beach Resort 2022: Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai – by World Travel Awards
• Favourite Hotel for Private Pool Villas in MENA’ by the Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards 2022
• Best Beach Club’ by What’s On Nightlife Awards 2022
• The Best Dubai DJ in 2022 (Mademoiselle Sabah) by Hotel & Catering Middle East
• 2021 Travelers’ Choice Award Winner by Tripadvisor– Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
• 2020 TimeOut Music & Nightlife Awards – Nikki Beach Dubai received a Special Recognition for a contribution into the Dubai’s music and nightlife industries
• 2020 Best of the Best Award by Tripadvisor – Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai was amongst top 25 hotels in the Middle East
• 2020 Travel & Hospitality Awards – Nikki Spa won the Modern Spa of the Year in UAE
• 2019 World Spa Wellness Awards – Nikki Spa won the Hotel Spa of the Year in the Middle East & Africa
• 2019 Professional Beauty Awards – Nikki Spa won the Resort Spa of the Year
• 2019 TimeOut Music & Nightlife Awards – Nikki Beach Dubai won the ‘Beach Club of the Year’
•2019 What’s On Awards – Nikki Beach Dubai won in the category ‘Favorite Beach Day’
Number of Employees