Nofa Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Resort Saudi Arabia
Nofa Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Resort
Nofa Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Resort, Exit 857, Riyadh Makkah Highway, Riyadh
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Aurelio Giraudo has been appointed General Manager of Nofa Riyadh A Radisson Collection , Aurelio brings more than four decades of international Luxury hospitality experience to his role
Throughout his career, Aurelio has worked across four continents and he joins from Qatar from his most recent position where he was working for as Director of Asset Management & Hospitality Division projects. Aurelio had worked with leading luxury hospitality companies including Fairmont, Accor, Banyan Tree, Four Seasons, Shangri-La, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, Dusit Hotels & Resorts, Marriott .
Aurelio’s experience includes openings, turnarounds and repositioning properties.
In his current role, Aurelio will lead the hotel’s team in all aspects of the operation, guest services and owner relations. With his extensive expertise in Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, Revenue Management and Finance departments, he will be responsible to achieve the commercial objectives and position the properties as a preferred destination for local and international travelers.
Aurelio Giraudo holds a bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration from Italian Hospitality and has completed a number of senior leadership programs at Cornell & Bocconi University.
Aurelio was Conferred by Hotelier Middle East as Power 100 GM in the Middle East for 2021.
5 star Luxury Resort (Radisson Collection)
Nofa Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Resort
I believe the key to success at the moment in our industry is the ability to adapt and to align the strategies in a dynamic and constantly evolving business environment. To maintain a healthy business, strong financial acumen is needed to maintain adequate cash flow. (By GM)Knowing what is happening in the market and aligning pricing strategies helps to maintain the market share, making it difficult for competitors to take a piece of our pie. Passion, self-belief, effective communication, presentation skills, high levels of cultural awareness, attention to detail, eagerness to learn new things, and stakeholder relationships are other important skills, which are needed to be successful in this industry.
History & Story
When H.H Prince Sultan and his family decided to go for a family safari in the secluded plains of Africa, they most definitely did not expect to fall in love with the wildlife and the villages. In such a way that they would end up recreating the exact same experience in the middle of the Saudi Arabian desert.
Born from love and passion, Nofa Riyadh was one of its kind in the region. Every decorations, and structures have its own stories. From paintings of Maasai Tribe on the walls to the centerpiece on the tables, it was hand picked and with personal touch by H.H. Prince Sultan and his family
Just an hour drive from Riyadh’s King Khalid International Airport, or 45 minutes from downtown Riyadh our hotel allows you to experience the magic of the desert, the changing landscapes, and the majestic sand dunes all in lush greenery. The Resort’s amazing Wildlife Park, where various animals from different origins can be seen.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Luxury Family resort, best destination for wedding and honeymooners, birthday and graduations. Each villa has its own private heated swimming pool.
• Beautiful lake, entertainment center with bowling, cinema , mini golf and Amani Spa.
• 18-hole golf course, safari and small animal center.
Golf course, safari, horse ridding, water activities, tennis, basket ball, bowling, cinema, gaming area and kids area
khubayb Al Reem
Best place for staff gatherings and meetings, full of activities and African vibes
• Number of suites: 1 royal villa
• Number of Luxury rooms: 2 luxury villas
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 57 villas
Restaurant and bars
• Al Fresco Restaurant
• Butcher’s Den
• Aji Sushi Lounge
• Entertainment Center restaurant
AMANI spa & wellness (Male & Female)
Corporate & Celebrations events
• wide meeting room
• Outdoor & Indoor space
• Huge catering available
• Event management available
Extra Notables Features
• Bali By Candlelight Dinner in villa, 4-course set menu, a glass of wine, romantic candle and flower decoration
• In-Villa BBQ, BBQ or seafood grill, personal cook and butler for serving
• Beach Picnic Lunch, a box of picnic luncheon prepared by Billy Ho culinary team served by personal butler, sun lounge and parasol at nearby public beach called “Batu Bolong beach”
• Tranquil Beauty of Bali with Picnic Luncheon, tour to north west of Bali include taman ayun temple, botanical garden, Jati luwih- a world heritage and tanah lot. Picnic lunch will be served at botanical garden overlooking beautiful Beratan lake.
• Educational Fam Tour- visiting to museum to learn Balinese traditional irrigation system, and Tunjuk Village- a site to experience the Balinese daily life with farmer’s hat, participate in rice cultivating to planting rice. Traditional lunch will be served in Balinese house compound with family members.
• Cultural Day Tour and Excursions, personal butler will take you to anywhere you want with private car, route can be discussed with your personal butler.
• Starlight cinema, private cinema in villa with large screen, projector, outdoor decoration, movies on demand.
• Cultural Night, private Balinese dancer and “gamelan” orchestra to your villa. Choose from 4 kinds of dance or 3 kinds of dance. Each dance duration around 5 minutes. Great to combine with romantic dinner or in villa BBQ
• Private bath ritual, butler will prepare the bubble bath, flower petal, candle and incense for relaxing night.
• Cycling, outdoor activities
• Sarira Krya Yoga, Hasta Sidhi Massage, Reiki healing
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
•World Luxury Awards
Luxury Family Resort – Continent Win (Middle East)
• World Travel Awards
Saudi Arabia’s Leading Luxury Resort 2022
• World Golf Awards
Saudi Arabia’s Best Golf Hotel 2022
• Trip Advisor
Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best
Conde Nast Readers Choice Awards Favorite Family Hotel
Number of Employees