United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Rashid Road, Wafi, PO Box 121800, Dubai, UAE
Raffles Dubai, owned by MKM Commercial Holdings LLC, opened its doors in November 2007. Ayman Gharib, Managing Director, brings a unique insider’s knowledge of Dubai to Raffles.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises nine luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world. With a compelling mix of cultures and styles, every hotel in the Raffles family has its own individual personality, with its own story to tell and its own sense of place. However, each one is proud to draw on the timeless essence of Raffles — to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Not only close to Dubai’s best-loved landmarks, Raffles Dubai is one of them. This stunning landmark hotel in a distinctive pyramid shape, merges Asian style with an Egyptian aesthetic, delivering the luxury of space, impeccable service and sophisticated style. Situated in the heart of the city, Raffles Dubai enjoys the perfect location just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and connected to Wafi, a premium lifestyle and entertainment complex including Khan Murjan Souk, VOX Cinemas and Magic Planet. With a short drive to the city’s cultural and tourist attractions including Dubai Creek, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the sea, Raffles Dubai is the ideal sanctuary from which to explore the city.
Our extensive guestrooms and suites are some of the largest in Dubai, with Signature Rooms covering more than 70 m² (753 sqft), featuring decor inspired by Middle-East and Asian influences and private balconies with views across the city. The hotel has 246 rooms and suites, among which:
• 102 Signature Rooms
• 57 Raffles Club Rooms
• 31 Raffles Club Dubai Skyline
• 24 Diplomatic Suites
• 24 Landmark Suites
• 4 Presidential Suites
• 2 Penthouses
• 2 Royal Suites
Restaurants & Bars
In Dubai, food is life, and our restaurants and bars combine the best of local culture and cuisine with dishes from around the world to deliver unforgettable experiences to suit every occasion. Each has its own unique atmosphere and setting:
• Azur – Overlooking the splendour of the Raffles Garden, Azur features an international buffet with an abundant choice of International, Pan-Arabic and Asian Dishes.
• Crossroads Bar & Terrace – An Asian inspired bar, serving a variety of cocktails and Shisha – not to miss out is the Singapore Sling and Dubai Sling.
• Solo Italian Restaurant & Bar – Home-grown Restaurant & Bar, Solo serves a true taste of Italy in a vibrant and convivial setting. Signature dishes of fresh meat, seafood and pizza are baked to order in the authentic Italian wood-fired oven, the centrepiece of the stylish dining area.
• Pool Bar – The ideal relaxation spot for residents. Enjoy fresh juices and light meals, the perfect complement to a day by the pool.
• Raffles Salon – Indulge in an award-wining afternoon tea, the perfect retreat to meet with friends post shopping or entertain a client.
• TOMO – Award-winning Authentic Japanese Restaurant. Located at the peak of the pyramid, it offers great city views.
• Solitaire – At the peak of the pyramid, Solitaire night club hosts Dubai’s party-goers.
Embracing the philosophy of living well, Raffles Spa is a welcoming haven of relaxation and tranquillity encompassing six private spa treatment rooms including a couples spa suite. Raffles Spa offers the perfect getaway for well-deserved rejuvenation with an array of spa treatments, wellness facilities, outdoor swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and Guzel ladies and gentleman’s hair and beauty salon.
Hotel main Awards
• 2020 – Highly Commended Afternoon Tea at the Timeout Dubai Dining Awards
• 2019 – Top 25 luxury hotels worldwide by TripAdvisor® Travelers’ Choice awards
• 2019 – Green Key Certification, promises to guests that by choosing to stay at Raffles Dubai they are also helping to make a difference on an environmental level
• 2019 – Luxury Travel Guide Awards – Best Design Hotel in the Middle East & Africa
• 2019 – Fact Dubai Dining Awards – Favourite Tea Room – Raffles Salon
• 2019 – Fact Dubai Spa & Wellness Awards – Best Couple’s Treatment in Dubai – Raffles Spa
• 2014 – N° 2 in Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Award ‘Best Hotels in the Middle East and North Africa’ category.
• 2014 – N° 58 ‘Top 100 Hotels and Resorts in the World’ list, taking a well-deserved place amongst the best of the best.
• 2013 – Top 25 luxury hotels in the Middle East by TripAdvisor® in its 2013 Travelers’ Choice® awards.
• 2013 – Highest Elite Customer Satisfaction Score in the Middle East for 2012’, from the Expedia Elite Plus Program.
• 2013 – Fire & Ice received the Wine Spectator’s 2013 Best of Award of Excellence.
• 2013 – TOMO was named 2013 Best Newcomer by Time Out Dubai.
To know more about Accor, please visit www.all.accor.com