Raffles The Palm Dubai UAE
Raffles The Palm Dubai
West Crescent – Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Ayman Gharib – Managing Director. Ayman joined the Raffles team in 2009, bringing with him more than 20 years of hospitality experience and a deep understanding of the luxury hotel industry. His career with Raffles began with a management role overseeing all of the Food & Beverage operations at Raffles Hotel in Dubai. In 2011 Ayman took on the role of Hotel Manager at Raffles Hotel Dubai and was subsequently named General Manager (GM) in 2014. As GM, Ayman helped the property achieve the coveted top spot for hotels in the city on the global travel website Tripadvisor from 2014 up until leaving to take on his new role at Raffles The Palm Dubai. « I believe that what gives a hotel its character is the service, standards and interaction of each team member with guests for a truly memorable and enjoyable experience » Ayman Gharib
5-star Ultra-Luxury. A vibrant beach palace crafted by contemporary masters.
RAFFLES THE PALM DUBAI
History & Story
Located on one of The Palm’s best beaches, classic in its shape yet contemporary at heart, the palace has been crafted by the greatest European artisans with the most precious materials and is brought to life by masters in their fields, from the chefs in the restaurants, to the in-house furniture curator, to the performers on stage. A uniquely holistic and contrasted hospitality experience for local and travelling connoisseurs, bridging the gap between tradition and vibrant 21st century luxury. Raffles The Palm Dubai’s spacious rooms, suites and villas are designed for the modern traveler with a legendary 24 hour Butler Service and well-appointed antique furnishings, tailor made by Italian designer Francesco Molon.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• An Authentic Palace that blends European Heritage with Dubai’s vibrancy.
• Guestrooms feature a touch of royalty with handcrafted furniture by Italian designer Francesco Molon.
• Raffles legendary Butlers service available to elevate the truly bespoke hotel experience for every guest.
• At the epitome of exclusivity, Raffles Club Lounge offers a chic and glamorous lifestyle experience with extraordinary panoramic views of the city.
• Secluded luxury Villas allowing a full resort experience.
• Parisian Cinq Mondes SPA fuses cutting edge European technology allowing guests to experience wellbeing to its fullest.
• The privilege of space in the largest rooms on The Palm Island.
• World-Class gastronomy with six stylish dining destinations curated by celebrity chef Batuhan Piati.
• Experience ultimate serenity with soft white sandy beach
Offering complete relaxation and just minutes away from the city’s major landmarks and touristic attractions, Raffles The Palm Dubai is the ideal springboard to dine, stroll and explore. Located on the West Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, it’s minutes away from Dubai’s best landmarks such as The Palm Fountain, Ain Dubai, Burj Al Arab, The View at Palm Jumeirah, Nakheel Mall etc.
Key sites/activities in the area
Experience ultimate serenity with soft white sandy beach
Palm Jumeirah – Iconic Manmade Island with luxury shopping experience of Nakheel Mall
Water sports / activities arranged by recreation team
2,500 sqm of 24-carat gold leaf was used to decorate the lobby, public areas, higher categories suites and villas. Grand Foyer chandelier consist of 40,000 Swarovski crystals. The hotel has in-house furniture curator, who is keeping all items at their shine and creating bespoke items for guests. Precious natural stone Rosa Portugalo dating 300 million years was used to embellish the interrior. Italian furniture by Francesco Molon in rooms and public areas.
The hotel is offering an edu-tainment program brought to life by the Children Butlers, encouraging little guests to explore the true spirit of the place and cultural details of the destination. Upon their arrival, The Young Voyagers receive an explorer bag including a travel journal that they will document their memorable adventures. Experiences include: Cooking Classes, Kids’ Yoga, Movie Nights, Watersports, Shell Painting, Sand Art, Scavenger Hunt, Tour Around the Palace, Paint with the Nature etc. Kids club is open daily from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm, and until 9.00pm on weekends, welcoming children from 3 y.o.
• Number of private villas: 8
2 x Raffles Imperial Villa 1.050 m2
6 x Raffles Royal Villa 950 m2
• Number of suites: 56
1 x Raffles Royal Suite 750 m2
3 x Raffles Presidential Suite 330 m2
8 x Premier Jacuzzi Suite One Bedroom Palm 220 m2
9 x Premier Suite One Bedroom Palm 163 m2
9 x Signature Suite Palm 110 m2
7 x Signature Suite Ocean 110 m
19 x Duplex Suite 100 m2
• Number of rooms: 325
4 x Premium Club Terrace 203 m2
38 x Raffles Club Palm 75 m2
34 x Raffles Club Ocean 90 m2
24 x Premier Garden Walk 68 m2
64 x Premier Palm 62 m2
127 x Premier Ocean 62 m2
34 x Deluxe Rooms 61 m2
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 389
Restaurants & Bars
• Matagi, exquisite contemporary Japanese cuisine with Italian touch featuring delicious specialities such as Alaskan King Crab Crispy Tacos and Yuzu Scallops with Seaweed & Finger Lime.
• Sola Jazz Lounge, Explore Asian and Mediterranean finger-food specialities designed by Executive Chef Batuhan Piatti. Speciality cocktails such as our “Black Saphire Negroni” and “Gin-tarragon Collins”, paired with a phenomenal cigars. Live jazz plays 5 nights a week with a live DJ orchestrating the sounds between sets.
• Piatti by the beach, variety of premium seafood products from a refrigerated marble display and live fish tank.
• Le Jardin, Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, in regal ambience and outdoor terrace overlooking lush gardens.
• Blüthner Hall, unique atmosphere complemented by the bespoke Blüthner Louis XIV Grand Piano for a majestic afternoon tea experience.
• Cinq Mondes Spa facilities with cutting edge hydraulic and air technology, the biggest indoor pool in the Middle East and a majestic hammam.
• 23 treatment rooms with 2 private spa suites
• 7 scrub rooms, 2 traditional Hammams
• Indoor swimming pool
• Yoga studio
• Fully equipped gym
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Awe-inspiring and prestigious venues with 2,810 sqm indoor & 1,432 sqm outdoor spaces for every event.
• 1 Grand Ballroom with Terrace
• 1 Private Cinema
• 6 Meeting Rooms
• 4 Outdoor Venues
Extra Notable Features
• Private Cinema: The largest private cinema on The Palm Jumeirah with 274 sqm and 80 seats.
• Mini-golf in the gardens of the resort
• Yoga studio
Number of employees