SIRO One Za’abeel
United Arab Emirates
SIRO One Za’abeel
Za’abeel Street, Za’abeel 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Investment Corporation of Dubai
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Assuming the position of Cluster General Manager, Jan Tibaldi spearheads One&Only One Za’abeel, the ultimate ultra-luxury urban vertical resort. As he navigates this exciting challenge, Jan will channel one of the core values associated with his homeland–– Swiss neutrality–– to lead the opening of the property, overseeing all operational elements, and strategies, including building exceptional teams and creating exceptional experiences tailored to this new hospitality experience.
Unlock a fitness + recovery hotel that is the first of its kind in Dubai. The place to go for cutting-edge fitness. State-of-the-art recovery. And activities that go beyond the hotel. Into the desert. Into the mountains. Into the waters. Harnessing the city’s complete urban fitness offering, to tailor your personal regimen. SIRO One Za’abeel – your immersive urban fitness + recovery.
SIRO One Za’abeel
History & Story
SIRO One Za’abeel is the latest brand addition to the Kerzner International Group. As Dubai’s first fitness + recovery hotel, it is designed as an immersive lifestyle destination. Integrating cutting-edge fitness equipment and state-of the art recovery therapies, it targets sports enthusiasts of all levels and those in need of the ultimate power boost. An array of expert-led fitness activities across Dubai round out its offering, spotlighting everything from extreme pursuits like skydiving to classic desert adventures and mountain-based fitness, as well as urban and aquatic activities. The multifaceted world of fitness is on our doorstep.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• First hotel in UAE dedicated to wellness and recovery
• First SIRO brand hotel, the fourth and newest addition to Kerzner International
• Sustainable practice on every leg of guest’s journey
• In-app integration of guest journey from the reservation, pre-arrival, during stay and post-stay
• Recovery Floor dedicated for treatments and wellbeing of guests and members
Encapsulating views over the Burj Khalifa and downtown Dubai’s futuristic skyline on one side, the vivid green expanses of Za’abeel Park on the other, One&Only One Za’abeel occupies an unrivalled location at the heart of this bustling cosmopolitan city. Situated within walking distance to the World Trade Centre, One&Only One Za’abeel puts guests at the heart of the action, putting Dubai’s thriving business hubs and renowned attractions on their doorstep.
Keys sites / activities in the area
Encapsulating views over the Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai’s futuristic skyline on one side, and the vivid green expanses of Zabeel Park on the other, One&Only One Za’abeel boasts an unrivalled location in the centre of this cosmopolitan city.
Walking distance to the World Trade Centre, One&Only One Za’abeel puts guests in the heart of the action, bringing Dubai’s thriving business centres and renowned attractions to their doorstep.
• SIRO guides: help guests to take fitness beyond the hotel by offering a range of destination fitness activities
• 24-hour gym
• In-house nutritionist who works with guests to create personalised meal plans based on their physiological needs
• Rooms designed in collaboration with Ana West, a sleep expert for world-class athletes
• A thermoregulating mattress that adapts to the body’s contours
• A pillow menu featuring 11 options
• An in-room projector offering 12 virtual classes
• Complimentary 3-item daily laundry service
• Our Recovery and Fitness Lab spaces cover a combined area of 2,000 sqm
• SIRO One Za’abeel has joined forces with AC Milan as its official partner. Other high-profile trainers include Somali pro boxer Ramla Ali.
• Number of luxury rooms: 120 units in total
SIRO Plus (up to 50 sqm) – 84 units in total
SIRO Premium Double Queen (60 sqm) – 24 units in total
SIRO Premium King (75 sqm) – 12 units in total
All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows framing spectacular city sights, and come with a recovery cabinet equipped with SIRO yoga mat, resistance bands, foam rollers for an in-room low-impact recovery day, as well as refuel bar stocked with complimentary teas and coffees, and healthy snacks and shakes subject to charge.
• Number of suites: 12 units in total
Fitness Suite (122 sqm) – 6 units in total
Recovery Suite (122 sqm) – 6 units in total
For an even more tailored and unique stay, more generously proportioned Fitness and Recovery suites are available with a larger floor space that promote relaxation, and more equipment for personal treatments and workouts.
Restaurants & Bars
• AELIA (Breakfast Venue)
Meaning ‘sun’ in Latin, Aelia offers a subtle nod to the Mediterranean accent of the restaurant, while referencing its all-day nature – from sunrise breakfasts to effortlessly chic sundowners, and everything under the sun.
Embrace the bold flavours of the Indonesian archipelago at this soulful restaurant and lounge. Ideal for all ages, Andaliman is an approachable, engaging and interactive dining experience with an open kitchen, coconut husk grill, and array of flavour-packed sambals prepared tableside.
From acclaimed Finnish-Turkish Chef Mehmet Gürs comes Arrazuna, a one-of-a-kind culinary destination in The Link at One Za’abeel. This reimagined food hall and marketplace celebrate the vibrant cuisines of Turkey, the Middle East and the Arabian Peninsula, with eight interactive kitchens, a dedicated lifestyle app, and gourmet produce for you to take home.
• DUANGDY BY BO.LAN
From husband-and-wife team Bo Songvisava and Dylan Jones, of Bangkok’s acclaimed Bo.Lan, comes this fresh culinary concept at The Link, Dubai. DuangDy celebrates eco-gastronomy and flavour-packed Thai food, served in a dynamic, approachable setting.
• LA DAME DE PIC
Charismatic, elegant and feminine, La Dame De Pic promises refined French cuisine from the world’s most-decorated female chef, Anne-Sophie Pic, who combines creative techniques with unexpected ingredients to craft an exquisite gastronomic experience in Dubai.
• QABU BY PACO MORALES
A leader in modern gastronomy, Paco Morales reimagines classic Moorish flavours through a contemporary lens at his Andalusian-inspired restaurant, QABU, bringing the rich cultural and culinary heritage of his hometown of Cordoba, Spain to Dubai.
• SAGESTU BY TESTUYA WAKUDA
Esteemed Australian Chef Tetsuya Wakuda brings his modern Japanese flair to Dubai with Sagetsu, a sophisticated restaurant in The Link that offers an evolving menu of seasonally focused dishes, a dedicated dessert room, and an elevated omakase experience.
• SPHERE AT THE LINK
A magnet for the city’s style set, Sphere at The Link is Dubai’s most scintillating new nightlife and entertainment venue. This seductive, sophisticated space draws the A-list for masterful mixology; prestigious spirits, wines and Champagnes; and captivating entertainment including live music, exclusive fashion events and out-of-this-world dance and acrobatic shows.
From star-studded, boundary-pushing Spanish Chef Dabiz Muñoz comes StreetXO, a roguish reimagining of the global street-food experience. In this high-octane setting, the avant-garde is made accessible, with an intrepid menu of flavours from Europe, Asian, South America and beyond.
Perched atop The Link, Tapasake is Dubai’s newest place to see and be seen. Sink into a luxurious cabana, take a dip in the UAE’s longest infinity pool, and indulge in vibrant Japanese-Peruvian cuisine and cocktails, all backdropped by uninterrupted views of the Dubai skyline.
• THE GARDEN POOL BAR
Spend your days soaking up the sunshine at One&Only One Za’abeel’s Garden Pool Bar, where a family-friendly swimming pool, dedicated kids’ pool, swim-up bar, and relaxed menu of South-East Asian flavours transport you to your favourite beach tropical, right in the centre of Dubai.
• The Recovery Lab is a floor above the Fitness Lab and encompasses mindfulness, holistic work and recovery treatments.
• Expansive space with floor to ceiling glass that showcases views over Old Dubai – this expansive space is primarily used for yoga, mat pilates as well as holistic group sessions like meditation and breath work.
• Dedicated Reformer pilates room
• 10 exclusive treatment rooms, with 4 rooms dedicated for light therapy chamber, cryotherapy, hydrojet and IV therapy room that really concentrates on recovery.
• General treatment rooms offer services such as therapy with a massage gun, cupping, electro muscle stimulation through electrical pulses, compression using pressure technology, dry needling, sports massage and assisted stretching.
• Separate areas for male and female each with their own luxurious changing areas, treatment rooms, steam room, sauna, thermo-regulated cold plunge pools, relaxation rooms and zen rooms.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The collective is an amphitheatre-style communal space on the lobby floor which is used for public speaking seminars, workshops, and small private group events. The space can hold between 20 and 40 guests depending on the activity. It can also be booked as part of a corporate group stay.
Extra Notable Features
• Destination fitness offering focused on all aspects of the great outdoors, from mountain and desert experiences to aquatic and urban pursuits. Extreme sports are part and parcel of our offering.
• UAE’s longest suspended infinity pool at One Za’abeel is open to guests and members for an extra layer of relaxation.
Number of employees