SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences United Arab Emirates
SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences
Marasi Drive, Business, Dubai, UAE
Date of Creation
5 April 2021
Hotel General Manager
With 30 years of experience in managing luxury hotels Spencer Hayato Wadama leads SLS Dubai with his strategic planning and commitment to delivering luxury experiences. Spencer has held senior management positions for over a span of 12 years and has worked across three continents: North America, Asia and the Middle East. With extensive know-how and skills in a variety of fields in regard to luxury properties around the world, from new openings and budget-planning to sales, marketing & revenue generation, Spencer brings forth a wealth of knowledge in hotel management and international luxury operations to his role as GM at SLS Dubai.
5-star Luxury Lifestyle
With seven properties in Beverly Hills, Miami, Bahamas, Cancun, and Dubai, SLS is set to open two additional properties in Puerto Madero, Argentina and Hallandale Beach by 2022.
SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences
History & Story
SLS Dubai is a home of an extraordinary experience coupled with a playful ambiance. Culinary artistry, theatrical interiors, subversive design touches and unexpected indulgences are at the heart of every SLS property. Collaborations with leading developers, architects, designers and chefs allow SLS to continue anticipating, innovating and shaping the future of luxury lifestyle living.
5 April 2021
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Ultimately, SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences is a locale that celebrates what it means to be part of a global community – one where likeminded individuals seek connection, inspiration, wellness, art and lively conversations – essentially, the pulse of the SLS experience.
Located in the Downtown district, SLS Dubai offers incomparable 360-degree views over the city, with unobstructed views of the iconic Burj Khalifa, along with a clear overhead of the calming Dubai Creek.
Key sites/activities in the area
5 minutes: to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
5 minutes: to Dubai Design District
7-10 minutes: to DIFC
10 minutes: to Dubai International Airport
15 minutes: to Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
The rubber duck – imagined. SLS Dubai is home to the SLS duck, bringing the brand’s multicolour and playful spirit to life. Wouldn’t you want to be chilling by the poolside with the SLS iconic figure ?
Children aged 12 years and below are strictly not permitted to access the infinity pools on level 75. Alternatively, our pools on level 6 are accessible for leisure. Adolescents from the age of 13 and above are allowed to the infinity pools and must be accompanied by an adult.
• Number of suites: 43
• Number of Luxury rooms: 211
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 254
Decorated in lilac and violet tones, with romantic accents of rose-gold motifs, the sublime layouts of the rooms, courtesy of award-winning architects Aedas and interior designer Paul Bishop, are the epitome of luxury living, with a playful twist.
169 Signature Rooms with Balcony 46 – 58 sqm
39 Signature Duo with Balcony 46 – 58 sqm
3 Signature Safe Duo Beds with Balcony 46 – 58 sqm
10 Sky Rooms with Balcony 58 sqm
20 Sky Premium with Balcony 67 sqm
10 Sky Family Suite with Balcony 92 sqm
2 Vanilla Sky with Balcony 102 sqm
1 Presidential Suite with Balcony 225 sqm
Restaurants & Bars
•Take an express elevator to the opulent Sky Lobby on the 71st floor, giving them panoramic views of the city’s skyline. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a grand marble bar highlight S Bar, a lounge area where the menu is playfully divided between healthy, angelic options and sinful, decadent ones
• On the 75th floor, sits Privilege, a lounge and nightlife venue, featuring the region’s highest two infinity pools offering coveted and unobstructed views of Dubai.
• SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences proudly presents Fi’lia, a fully female-led restaurant. The restaurant is helmed by Chef Sara Aqel and her team of talented women.
• Renowned contemporary steakhouse Carna by Dario Cecchini, on the 74th floor
• SLS Dubai includes sbe’s signature Ciel Spa, the epitome of luxury with treatment rooms, plunge pools, a fully equipped gym and two outdoor terraces.
• Ciel Spa, a leading spa brand within the Accor group, is an intimate wellness haven within SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences, offering world-class services and customised treatments carried out by a team of expert aestheticians and therapists. Creating and conceptualising Ciel Spa as a celestial sanctum where guests can experience true rejuvenation and inner vitality, first came into fruition at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, back in 2008.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• There are a total of 6 meeting rooms, with over 260 sqm of space, that can accommodate a range of numbered guests, from 10 to 200. All meetings rooms offer the following amenities and can be configured accordingly: Carpeted flooring ; High-speed internet connectivity with DisplayPort cables, HDMI, USB and data ports ; Display units for interactive presentations ; Audio-visual and lighting equipment ; Personalised meetings packages ; Catering services.
Extra Notable Features
• What better way to end the day than with a yoga class on the 69th floor? Join our Yoga in the Sky session and make the most of complimentary access to chilled pools, fitness & spa facilities.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Design Award by Design et al
• Hotel Design (Africa’s & Middle East) // SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences
• Restaurant (Africa’s & Middle East) // Carna
• Best commented newcomer of the year
Commercial Interior Design Awards
• Carna (Interior Design of the Year: Food & Beverage)
• Privilege (Interior Design of the Year: Bars & Clubs)
Hotel : Architecture Leaders Award 2021 for Residential Project of the Year
Design ME: Residential Project of the Year
Winner: SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences
Number of employees