Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre United Arab Emirates
Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre Burj Daman, Al Mustaqbal St., Dubai International Financial Centre, PO Box 507251,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates waldorfastoria.com/DIFC
Date of Creation
June 30, 2019
Hotel General Manager:
5 stars luxury
Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre
History & Story
Evoking the effotless cool of the sixties-era New York, The Waldorf Astoria DIFC is a sofisticated celebration of urban living. Fine attention to detail and a commitment to quality ensure timeless elegance, comfort and style, making Waldorf Astoria DIFC the quintessential setting for both business and pleasure.
No renovation has been done, the hotel openned its doors in June 2019.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Our multi-award winning contemporary grill, Bull & Bear, all-suite signature spa, unobstructed views of downtown Dubai and the Zabeel, and more.
Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa, Museum of the Future, DIFC, Zabeel Royal Palace, and many more.
Occupying one of Dubai’s most prestigious addresses, Waldorf Astoria DIFC lies within easy reach of the city’s many attractions. DIFC district features ultra-modern office spaces, retail outlets, cafes and restaurants, art galleries, residential apartments, and public green areas.
• Number of suites: 46 suites
• Number of Luxury rooms: 201 luxury rooms
• Number of Residential Suites: 28 residential suites
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 275 total keys
• Creation of the Waldorf Salad in the mid-1890s
• The hotel invented 24h room service in the 1930s
• Every U.S President since Hoover has stayed at the Waldorf Astoria
• In 1955, Marilyn Monroe moved to the Waldorf Astoria to get away from the Hollywood scene.
• Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco held their engagement party there in 1956
• Red velvet cake was originally born at Waldorf Astoria
• Eggs benedict was created at the Waldorf Astoria
• First hotel to have electricity on every floor
• The first hotel to have en-suite baths
• All-suite spa
• Swimming pool
• State of the art fitness centre
• Steam rooms (male & female)
• Relaxation pod
Corporate & Celebrations events
• 4 meeting rooms and 1 ballroom
• State of the art AV and high-end luxury furniture and decor
• Max. capacity of the ballroom 350-400 guests
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
2021 • BBC Good Food Middle East Magazine Awards 2021 | Fine Dining Brunch – Bull & Bear
• FACT Dining Awards Dubai 2021 | Best Steakhouse – Bull & Bear
• World Travel Awards 2021 | Middle East’s Leading Luxury City Hotel
• Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2021 | Best of the Best
• Caterer Middle East Awards 2021 | Highly Commended Restaurant Team of the Year – Bull & Bear
• Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2021 | Best North American & Caribbean – Bull & Bear
• FACT Spa & Wellness Awards Dubai 2021 | Best Boutique Spa – Waldorf Astoria Spa
• Commercial Interior Design Awards 2020 | Best Outdoor Interior Design of the Year – St. Trop
• Condé Nast Traveler’s 2020 Hot List Awards | The Best New Hotel in UAE