J Hotel Shanghai Tower Greater China
J Hotel Shanghai Tower
Shanghai Tower, No.126 Dong Tai Road,
Lujiazui, Pudong New District
J HOTEL SHANGHAI TOWER
Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Co., LTD
Shanghai Jinjiang J Hotel Management Company Co., Ltd
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Ms. Jenny Zhang
Leading Hotels of the World
The true luxury hotel brand owned and created with Chinese philosophy of hospitality and representing modern China.
J HOTEL SHANGHAI TOWER
History & Story
J Hotel inherits the essence of “benevolence” advocated by Chinese Confucianism, providing heartfelt, considerate services in a fashionable, artistic environment; exquisite, sumptuous delicacies are presented in the graceful, elegant atmosphere; all these act as a perfect interpretation of the brand concept — “Like a Gentleman, with a Benevolent Heart.”
19-Jun-2021 ; Bilkey Llinas Design (Hong Kong & Florida)
Main Strengths, Special Touch
1. J hotel Shanghai Tower is located on the top of the tallest building in China/Asia, which allows our guests to appreciate Shanghai from a brand new perspective.
2. At J Hotel Shanghai Tower, all guests can enjoy 24-hour Butler service from pre-arrival to post-departure.
3. Our 7 restaurants & bars, each with distinctive design, specialized cuisine and abundant offerings enrich gastronomic options and experiences to meet various needs of customers.
Located in the very heart of Shanghai’s Lujiazui financial hub.
Key sites/activities in the area
Attraction-The Oriental Pearl TV Tower (<1km)
Culture-The Auora Museum (<1km)
Entertainment-Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (<1km)
Heavenly Jin on the 120th Floor is the Highest Restaurant in a Building certified by Guinesse World Records
Less than 5% of combustible materials in the hotel in order to meet the highest standard of fire & safety measurment.
105 Floor VIP II Fuction room – Gaming Room
• Number of suites: 34
• Type: J Suite; Number: 8; Size: 195m²; View: Bund view facing the Oriental Pearl TV Tower; Special features: Kitchenette Type: Grand Suite; Number: 24; Size: 95-113m²; View: Bund view or Huangpu River, City view
• Number of Luxury rooms: Type: Premium Stateroom; Number: 34; Size: 62-73m²; View: Bund view and The Oriental Pearl view • Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
Type: Stateroom King; Number: 84; Size: 61-73m²; View: Bund view or Huangpu River、City view
Type: Stateroom Twin; Number: 13; Size: 67-73m²; View: Bund view or Huangpu River、City view
• Complimentary High Speed Internet in room
• Coffee/Tea maker
• Walk-in closet
• Double vanity
• Hypoallergenic pillows
• High Definition (HD) Flat Panel Television – 32 inches or greater.
Restaurants & Bars
• Yi Lounge
• Lobby Lounge
• Centouno-Bask in the warmth of modern Southern Italian and Mediterranean ambiance while sampling gastronomic delights based on traditional and unpretentious recipes passed down through generations.
• Jin Yan-The Jin Yan restaurant serves authentic Cantonese cuisine.
• Kinnjyou Inaka-Kinniyou Inaka mainly serves kaiseki cuisine
• Heavenly Jin-Located on Floor 120 of the Shanghai Tower, 556 meters above ground, Heavenly Jin is currently one of the world’s highest restaurants. The restaurant is a fusion of diverse culinary arts, featuring modern European, Japanese and fine Chinese cuisines created by top chefs from different countries.
• Swimming pool (indoor)
* Gym, SPA , Pool are temporarily closed
Corporate & Celebration Events
The Soiree, Ballroom & Multipurpose Function Rooms are located on the floor of 105th stories. J Hotel, Shanghai Tower provides guests with direct access to the adjacent convention center through via two dedicated elevators at 550 meters above sea level. The two ballrooms can easily accommodate up to 180 delegates gives conference organizers enormous flexibility.
2 Meeting Rooms & an Executive Boardroom
2 multiple-purpose function rooms, with flexible sizing for 8 to 10 participants, and an exquisitely appointed Executive Boardroom are available.
Extra Notable Features
Shanghai Tower is the tallest building in Asia and No. 2 tallest building in the world at the moment.
Guided Tour for Hotel Art & Design
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Hotel not open yet
Number of employees