Lohkah Hotel & Spa Greater China
Lohkah Hotel & Spa
277 Penang Road, Huli District, Xiamen, China
Date of Creation
October 7th, 2018
Hotel General Manager
Max Mo, who has experienced 18 years of hotel professional journey, possesses the oriental charm of a Chinese manager of a new era international hotel group, always maintains an insight into the beginning of new things, has a deep understanding of management and leadership, fully respects human nature, and is good at stimulate the potential of the team, is a leader who excels in fashionable, lively and genteel social.
Luxury brand (LHW)
Lohkah’s vision is « to establish a strong sense of pride for the national brand in the hospitality industry ». As the first hotel under the brand, Lohkah Hotel & Spa naturally carries the great expectations. Carefully sculpt the hotel’s products and services, so that every guest can feel the hotel’s brand value of « natural tranquility », « full relaxation » and « enriching culture ».
One of the most recent new projects of the Lohkah brand is LOHKAH IN THE HILLS in Quanzhou.
LOHKAH HOTEL & SPA
History & Story
Prior to site selection and construction, the founder’s family traveled to countless luxury hotels around the world to explore the essence of luxury hotel design and services, and then joined hands with top international designers and construction teams to bring buildings like gems of art to the city of Xiamen ; At the same time, combined with the local culture of southern Fujian, this building becomes a place full of humanities and arts.
The main creative designers of three internationally renowned design teams jointly created the architectural design team LAYAN DESIGN GROUP (Australian) , the landscape design team INTARAN DESIGN (Bali), and the lighting design team THE FLAMING BEACON (Australian) Professional international lighting design company. After a full ten years. The ultimate communication is only to build the beauty of design.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
1) Hotel provide butler service to takes care all in-house guests details
2) All rooms come with private balcony offers stunning views of the city’s resplendent coastline or impressive view of the locality
3) Breakfast either dine in at Amoy restaurant or in room service
4) Hotel is an urban oasis tucked within a private coast of Xiamen. One is invited into sensual realm of self-discovery infused with the subtle and distinctive elements of southern Fujian culture for a relaxed and fulfilling lifestye.
WuyuanBay Xiamen : 0.1km
Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport: 7.5km
Xiamen Bei Railway Station: 18km
Guanyin Mountain CBD: 6.5km
Xiamen International Convention Center: 7.5km
Xiamen International Yacht Club: 0.3km
Key sites/activities in the area
Hotel is adjoining with WuyuanBay Garden for outdoor exercises walking, running or cycling.
The Xiamen International Yacht Club is next to the hotel for boat sailing, fishing and cruising.
Restaurants located within 0.3km
Wanda Plaza Shopping Mall and One Park Mall located within 2km
The Kids Club is available for children below the height 1.2m
In total inventory we have 188 Rooms included 25 Suites and 18 Villa Suites, more details as below :-Studio,65 ㎡
Grand Garden Studio,75㎡
Grand Marina Studio,75㎡
Marina Deluxe Suite,100㎡
Grand Suite, 150 ㎡
Lohkah Suite, 650㎡
One-Bedroom Villa Suite,75㎡
Two-Bedroom Villa Suite,160㎡
• Private Exclusive Balcony
• Welcome drink of choice
• Breakfast dine in at Amoy restaurant or in room service
• Fully stocked mini-bar with daily replenishment
Restaurants & Bars
• AMOY Eatery & Bar :Choose fresh local ingredients,presenting exotic and romantic spices and flavors.
Martin Dolz, Executive sous Chef of AMOY from Argentina, with his culinary knowledge and experience to several international hotels and luxury resorts.
• XIA Fine Chinese Cuisine : Fujian, Guangdong, Sichuan, and Huaiyang cuisines creativity combined with traditional techniques. TARGET “Best Chinese Restaurant Award of the Year” BEIJING BANG « Best Creative Restaurant.
• Long Bar : Exquisite snacks, beverages and afternoon tea are available.Excellent sunset and harbor views.
• Outdoor Swimming Pool : 56-meter infinity pool hidden in a tropical garden.
• The Spa at Lohkah : 2,888 square meters of natural space.A new wellness and healing experience that stretches the body, mind and soul and embraces the true self 11 Exclusive Nursing Rooms.A customized treatment experience to resist time and rejuvenate.
• Gym : Equipped with high-tech Tylenol fitness equipment.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 780㎡Grand Ballroom with 280㎡ terrace
• 345㎡Function Rooms with 310㎡ terrace,
• 80㎡ Board Room
• 75㎡ VIP Room
Extra Notable Features
*The Spa at Lohkah, 2,888 sqm with ancient royal bathing rituals and hydrothermal experience consisting of Kneipp foot circuits, vitality pools, mineral and salt bathing experiences, steam, sauna.
*Private Singing Bowls, Yoga and TaiChi classes can be arranged
*Sunset ritual (Singing Bowls, Wind Chimes, Rain Sticks, Tinkles. A day’s rush is released in sounds and lights.on) each Firday and Saturday
*Every June, Lychee journey of a century-old bloom (Lychee a common fruit in southern Fujian and explore the essence of local context. In June we will launch a series of lychee element experience in the hotel
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• IF Design award-Discipline Interior Architecture
• VOYAGE Top 50 must-stay hotels in China
• KOL GOLD LIST « Best City Hotel Award »
• THE BEST DESIGN HOTELS « Best luxury hotel »
• NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER « Best Resort hotel »
• HOTEL DISCOVERY « Asia Pacific Annual Best Design Hotel”/ « Sherry Zhou, Annual Hotel Leader of the Year »
• SHANGHAI WOW « Best Design Hotel 2020 »
• TARGET “Best Art Design Hotel Award of the Year”/ “Best Chinese Restaurant Award of the Year” – XIA
• BEIJING BANG “Best Luxury Hotel of the Destination” / « Best Creative Restaurant-XIA Fine Chinese Cuisine » – XIA
Number of employees