Raffles Bali Indonesia
Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera 1A, Jimbaran, Bali 80361
Raffles Hotels & Resorts / Accor
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Katya graduated from University of Industry and Commerce, Hamburg mastering Hotel Management. With more than 20 years in the hospitality Industry, she has worked for the following hospitality brands in various roles in Operations:
• Swissotel The Stamford Singapore (Director of Housekeeping)
• Swissotel Lima, Peru (Director of Operations)
• Swissotel The Stamford Singapore & Fairmont Singapore (EAM, Rooms)
• Swissotel The Stamford Singapore & Fairmont Singapore (Hotel Manager)
Now at Raffles Bali as General Manager Besides work, her hobbies are painting, diving and traveling.
5 Star Luxury
For well-travelled connoisseurs seeking space, privacy and discovery. Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing, inspired by a spirit of generosity that invites you to rediscover yourself and your loved one.
History & Story
Raffles Bali is an intimate oasis for the well travelled connoisseurs seeking for space, privacy, and cultural discovery. Cultural discoveries are a particular specialty at Raffles Bali. In addition to admiring the resort’s Balinese architecture or sampling authentic cuisine at Rumari Restaurant, we encourage you to explore the island’s colourful legends and time-honoured rituals with carefully designed Balinese cultural journeys crafted by Raffles Welbeing Butlers. These range from holy temple ceremonies to local cooking classes. It is our hope that the memories you make will serve as a lifelong reminder of the uninterrupted peace and wonder that defines a stay at our hilltop oasis.
Raffles Bali is a new building. Designed by Grounds Kent Arsitek Indonesia and landscape by James Hyatt Studio, Made Wijaya / Wijaya Tribwana International, and Rama Wijaya International Design.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Prime beachfront location, stunning sunset view. Located in the heart of Jimbaran Bay, home to some of Bali’s iconic resorts. Generosity of space, the resort sits in a sprawling 23 hectares of lush greeneries with only 32 most spacious and well appointed private pool villas in Jimbaran.
Located in Jimbaran, southern part of Bali, home of some of the most luxurious resorts in the island. Only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Your own secluded beach, sequestered in Jimbaran Bay, away from the crowds, with soft golden sand. An oasis illuminated by the soft rays of the sun.
This is a land of ancient sea temples and hidden jungle villages, where lore and legend still imbue every aspect of daily life. Take part in a blessing ceremony at neighbouring Loloan Temple, or watch the sunset dance ritual at Uluwatu Temple to feel the magic for yourself.
Raffles Wellbeing Butlers are on hand to create once-in-a-lifetime cultural and private experiences just for you, or to accompany you anywhere you wish to go.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Morning yoga class at Signature Meditation Terrace
• The indulgent oversized cabanas : spending lazy afternoon with a great book & our signature cocktail
• Farm terrace : organic garden of exotic herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Cooking class venue, one of culinary journey (seating capacity 8 pax)
• Purnama Honeymoon Bale : beachfront open air gazebo on the rocks for private dining experience
• The Secret Cave : natural cave at the resort for private dining or meditation venue
• Raffles Spa : the complete emotional wellbeing experience at Raffles Bali
• The Sanctuary : Bespoke spa treatment suite at the edge of the hill, treatment suite for two, lush tropical greeneries, pamper your body, mind and soul
• Tennis courts, Fitness centre, infinity pool, Hill hiking& jogging paths
• Raffles Bali is built on a 23 hectares of lush tropical garden
• Raffles Bali is the flagship resort for emotional wellbeing program by Raffles Hotels and Resorts
• The iconic Writers Bar is one of the signature bar of Raffles Hotels. Back in the 1920s, famous authors and Pulitzer prize winners such as Sommerset Maugham, Joseph Conrad and Rudyard Kipling spent months at Raffles Singapore, and pen some of their masterpieces at The Writers Bar in Raffles Singapore. At Raffles Bali, our Writers Bar is located on lobby level, the perfect spot to watch sunset and sip our signature Bali Sling cocktail, a tribute to Singapore Sling.
• Raffles Bali has a natural cave inside the resort, which is preserved and now becomes one of our Dining Destination, perfect for intimate dinner or a serene meditation session in the morning.
• We have a stunning limestone boulder, at the ground floor of our lobby building, we preserve it and make it as a vocal point of our sustainable design. A symbol of the Balinese Hindu’s Tri Hita Karana (balance between nature and human)
• Our Loloan Beach Bar and Grill with beachfront location of unparalelled vista of the Jimbaran Bay is only accessible for in house guests. Making it one of the most exclusive beachfront venue in Bali.
• The name ‘RUMARI’ for our restaurant is derived from the abbreviation of three Indonesian words : RUmah (house) purnaMA (full moon) matahaRI (sun). Therefore, the name of the restaurant means the house of the fullmoon and the sun. Serving Indonesian cuisine in contemporary style.
• Our Loloan Beach Bar and Grill’s name : LOLOAN means estuary in Balinese. The meeting point between the river and the sea. Considered as a place of strong positive energy.
• Our Purnama Honeymoon Bale, is a private beachfront dining venue on the rocks at the corner of Loloan Beach Bar and Grill. The perfect romantic dinner setting.
• We have a Farm Terrace where we plant herbs, fruits, edible flowers, vegetables, etc. with an open air dining venue for 6 persons. Perfect for a gathering among friends of family.
• At the resort ground, we even have a cashew nut tree, which our Culinary team has utilized the leaves and the cashews to create some ice cream and jam.
• All of the 32 well appointed pool villas are facing to the ocean.
• On the way from the lobby to the main entrance, as you pass our Wonder Path to the main entrance, you can clearly view the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue, one of the tallest statues in Asia.
• Raffles Bali has some unique art pieces from Japanese artists such as Keizaburo OKAMURA and Kazuko SAEKI, German painter Walter Spies, as well as artefacts from other parts of Indonesia such as Sumatra and Sulawesi adorning the resort.
• Minimum 11 years old complimentary breakfast without additional extra bed
• Complimentary baby cot
• Minimum 12 years old for the spa treatment
• We provide the bicycle to used around resort area
• Children also can play kite
• Cooking Class
• Balinese attire dress up with our Raffles Wellbeing Butler
• Balinese offering making
• Number of villas : 32
Features : Lush tropical garden, Unpretentious Balinese flair design, Alfresco dining table, Generous private terrace with two sundecks, Oversized outdoor sheltered gazebo with daybeds, His and hers walk-incloset, Electronic safe, Hypo-allergenic bedding upon request, Complimentary in-villa minibar for non alcoholic beverages and refreshments, replenished daily, Well-appointed work desk with lush garden view, Illy Coffee machine & Damman Frères tea selections, Yoga mats & bespoke beach amenities, Spacious bathroom, Outdoor & indoor shower facilities, 49-inch television, High-speed internet access (wired & wireless), Chromecast, 24-hour in-villa dining, Daily sleeping ritual.
• Ocean Pool Villas, timeless Balinese interiors defined by sleek hardwood floors and soft batik tapestry, paired with a manicured garden oasis that has its own oversized gazebo and private pool. Features : magnificent ocean vistas, 470 sqm indoor & outdoor space, 35 sqm private pool
• Panoramic Pool Villas, promise uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean and Jimbaran’s famous sunsets. Features : Magnificent ocean vistas, 470 sqm indoor & outdoor space, 35 sqm private pool
• Hilltop Panoramic Pool Villas, ultimate privacy. Located at the top of the resort and blessed with astonishing ocean views, our Hilltop Pool Villas were designed for romance. Features : Panoramic ocean and hill views, 375 sqm indoor & outdoor space, 24 sqm private pool
• Oceanfront Two Bedrooms Pool Villa, spread out over 900 sqm of idyllic indoor & outdoor space, our Two-Bedroom Ocean Front Villas are ideal for families or groups of up to four adults
• Raffles Presidential Villa, The last word in private opulence for the most discerning well-travelled connoisseurs. Features : 900 sqm indoor & outdoor space, 46 sqm private pool, Two well-appointed bedrooms on each side, Private terrace with double set of sundeck chairs, Pavilion with day beds & al fresco dining table, Dedicated living & dining spaces, Hers & His walk-in closet in each bedroom, Electronic safe, Hypo-allergenic bedding on request, In-villa private bars, Well appointed working desk, Coffee machine & tea facilities, Yoga mat, Raffles beach accessories, Outdoor & indoor shower facilities
Raffles Presidential Villa, exclusive Legendary Raffles Service : Panoramic ocean vistas & views of the shining Jimbaran Bay, Perched high on a hill, surrounded by lush tropical greeneries, 900 sqm indoor & outdoor space, Return Limousine Transfer, VIP Arrival & Departure Assistance, Personal Raffles Wellbeing Butler, Dedicated chauffeur 24 hours, Daily 60-minute meditation session or Spa treatment at Raffles Spa or In Villa, Daily Afternoon Tea at The Writers Bar or In-Villa, Daily sunset sorbets.
Restaurants & Bars
• The Writers Bar: Located at the very top of the resort, this iconic bar for luminaries is the ideal spot for sundowners overlooking the bay. The illuminated bottle shelves & oversized loungers of the bar’s interior invite you to mingle with fellow well-travelled connoisseurs, while the wood-&-rattan decor borrows its inspiration from traditional Balinese architecture & craftsmanship. Sip the legendary Singapore Sling or our rendition of the famous cocktail: Bali Sling.
Inspired by the classic High Tea ceremony of the royals, elegantly presented on antique wooden Dulang tray reserved for kings & queens in Bali, our Writers Bar continues the timeless tradition. Our unique selection of DammannFrères tea will complement the experience while guests admire the timeless decor and browse through our literature classics next door at The Library.
• Rumari Restaurant : Perched on the highest point of the resort. Rumari means the house of the sun & full moon, a place of true celestial beauty right on the cusp of Jimbaran Bay.
Rumari breakfast 6:30 AM -10:30 AM (Residents only) : a la carte selections of Indonesian heritage cuisine as well as international classic dishes, emphasis on local produce from Bali, Special pass around menu.
Rumari Dinner 06:00 PM -10:30 PM (opens for outside guests) : bespoke selections of signature Indonesian specialties, crafted in contemporary style, authentic ﬂavours from tantalizing appetizers, signature main course to decadent desserts, freshest ingredients locally sourced in Bali
• Loloan Beach Bar & Grill, is a Balinese word which means estuary, a place where the river meets the ocean. According to Balinese cultural beliefs, this wondrous space on earth contains positive energy for the body and soul to cleanse and re-energize oneself. A sacred spot on earth for renewal.
Discover our beachfront epicurean delight, crafted exclusively for Raffles Bali’s well travelled connoisseurs at Loloan Beach Bar & Grill.
Loloan Lunch 12:00 PM -05:00 PM (Residents only) : International cuisine & fresh seafood from the nearby Jimbaran waters, Wholesome salads, catch of the day main course to decadent desserts, freshest local produce, sustainably sourced from farms across the island.
Loloan Bar 10.00 AM -12.00 midnight (Residents only) : signature cocktails, sunset aperitifs
Loloan Dinner 06:00 PM -10:30 PM (Residents only) : Loloan Bar for sunset aperitifs, International cuisine & fresh seafood locally sourced.
• Raffles Spa, relaxation comes easily at Raffles Bali, where the sound of tropical bird scalling through the flora and the scent of the sea on the warm air act as a balm for the soul. For complete emotional wellbeing, unwind beneath the expert hands of our therapist at RafflesSpa.
• The Secret Cave, one of Meditation venue.
• The Sanctuary, a dramatic hillside treatment suite for our signature spa treatments
• Emotional Wellbeing by Raffles, is a holistic approach, where guests are intuitively guided through thoughtfully curated experiences, spaces and rituals to encourage emotional reconnection, physical release and balance to our well-travelled connoisseurs.
• Raffles Spa journeys : Bespoke wellness experiences, body treatment, body massage, couple treatment, classic facial, beauty treatment – nails
• Facilities :
25m Beachfront Pool -7.00 AM -7.00 PM
Signature Meditation Terrace
24 Hours Fitness Centre (with Fitness Trainers 8.00 AM –6.00 PM)
Tennis Courts –6.00 AM –9.00 PM,
Hill Hiking & Jogging Paths
Couple Treatment Suites,
The Sanctuary, hillside treatment suite
In Villa Spa Treatments
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Weddings and Celebrations, supremely beautiful and enduringly spiritual, Bali carries a romance and majesty that you simply will not find anywhere else.
Every celebration at Raffles Bali is a story of its own. With you in mind, each detail is personally crafted as you embark on a wonderful new chapter with your loved one, celebrate a special event with your family and friends or mark a momentous occasion.
• Wedding & Vows Renewal, from “will you?” to long after “I do”, Raffles Bali is dedicated to providing the most romantic setting imaginable for your engagement, wedding, honeymoon or anniversary. Our Raffles Wellbeing Butlers are already masters in the art of anticipating your every need, so who better to ask for assistance when planning the perfect proposal? For unforgettable destination weddings in Bali, peruse our selection of curated wedding packages. Options range from intimate beachfront celebration of love, sparkling reception dinner for up to 30 guests in the lavish Raffles Presidential Villa to resort exclusivity providing you with the utmost privacy and luxury to design your own dream tropical adventure.
• Raffles Presidential Villa Wedding For two nights, the happy couple will, have full use of the resort’s lavish, two-bedroom Raffles, Presidential Villa and 10 Ocean Pool Villas allowing for a deeply personal destination wedding that will culminate in an open-air ceremony accommodating up to 30 guests. Held in the private garden of the Raffles Presidential Villa, the nuptials will convey Raffles Bali’s inimitable beauty and style. Expect the most exquisite floral decorations, moving musical performances and a host of special experiences ranging from signature spa treatments to bespoke wedding gifts, a celebratory champagne toast and a fabulous beachfront wedding dinner that will be warmly remembered by friends and family.
• The Private Room at Raffles Bali, strategically located adjacent to The Library, our Private Room is the perfect venue for gatherings of distinguished business owners or corporate Board of Directors alike. With an open terrace providing natural daylight adorned with timeless Balinese flair décor, The Private Room is also equipped with state of the art audio visual technology, enabling virtual calls and other digital advancements throughout the meeting. Capacity: 10 persons
Extra Notable Features
• The nearest golf course is around 15 minutes drive.
• Our Signature Meditation Terrace is located at ground floor of Lobby building where we have 60 minutes yoga or tai chi session every day for guests.
• We are only 10 minutes drive away from one of the most magnificent statues in the world ‘Garuda Wisnu Kencana’
• We are located only around 20 minutes drive from the majestic Uluwatu Temple where guest can watch the Kecak dance
Hotel and restaurant Awards
N/A : New opening
Number of employees