Rosewood Beijing Greater China
Jing Guang Centre, Hujialou, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, PRC, China
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Vito Romeo | Managing Director of Rosewood Beijing
Ultra Luxury ; Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®
As the first China property for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts®, Rosewood Beijing takes contemporary sophistication to new heights. This elegant hotel in Beijing features unrivalled luxury that reflects the capital city’s compelling culture, history and geography.
History & Story
Sophistication meets residential-style accommodation at this Beijing luxury hotel. With 283 luxurious rooms and suites that are amongst the largest in the city, the guestrooms evoke sensations of lavish apartment living. Featuring natural finishes, textural overlays, spacious bathrooms, walk-in closets, and non-traditional elements with subtle Oriental aesthetics, guests discover an intimate and sophisticated surrounding in the midst of Beijing.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Rosewood Beijing offers a sumptuous selection of unique personal experiences, designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Bespoke residential-style comforts are available for our guests, as well as a dedicated passion to deliver impeccable services.
Located in the prestigious Chaoyang District, this elegant Beijing hotel delivers a unique blend of modern sophistication and comfort. Rosewood Beijing lies in the heart of Beijing’s Central Business District (directly across from the iconic CCTV Tower), surrounded by urban skyscrapers, high-end shopping and famous entertainment.
Key sites/activities in the area
Rosewood Beijing’s structural form and abundance of landscaped outdoor space, the curated artwork, the choice of refreshing or stimulating retreats within the hotel, and culinary experiences designed to enchant with authenticity and style — all combine to create a landscape of surprising discoveries, sensory engagement and authentic experiences. Located in the center of CBD area close to site destinations.
* Distinctive rooms and suites * Six restaurants and lounge * Exclusive Manor Club
* SENSE, Rosewood Spa *Fitness studio and pool *Sophisticated meeting and events
*Rosewood Beijing welcomes you and your pampered pet for an “Ultra-Luxury Pet Friendly Getaway
*Reserve a “Sisters’ Escape” and prepare to reconnect and rejuvenate in stunning surrounds with one or more nights in one of our beautifully appointed guestrooms, including an extra bed with our compliments.
*From Western flavors to unique Chinese delicacies, home-style kitchens to luxe emporiums.
FAMILY STAYCATION- presents the perfect opportunity to relax and reconnect with your family in superlative style. Spend one or more nights in one of our stunningly appointed guestrooms or suites and relish our intuitive, engaging service, plus enjoy an extra bed with our compliments. Savor a freshly prepared breakfast for two adults and two children each morning before embarking on the day’s memorable escapades — from aquatic adventures in our glamorous swimming pool to inspiring children’s art tour within the hotel.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 231
• Deluxe King/Twin: 45-50sqm; Grand Deluxe King/Twin 56sqm;
• Premier King/Twin: 50sqm (CCTV tower view)
• Grand Studio: 64sqm (Apple computer, large space)
• Club Deluxe 56sqm; Club Premier 50sqm (With Manor Club benefits)
• Number of suites: 51
• Manor Suite 69sqm; Rosewood Suite 75sqm (Living room & bedroom with slide door, Manor Club benifit)
• Terrace Suite 73sqm; Spa Suite 100sqm (With terrace, only 5 rooms)
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 283
Restaurants & Bars
• Bistrot B, 1F- French Cuisine; 2020 Forbes recommended restaurant by Forbes Travel Guide.
• Bistrot B Lounge & Bar, 1F- Lobby Lounge; open counter freshly baked pastries, cakes and confections.
• Red Bowl, Hotel Front- Hot Pot; 2018 Best Specialty restaurant of the year by Target Magazine.
• Country Kitchen, 3F – Chinese Specialities; Michelin Guide Beijing 2021 One Michelin Star Restaurant.
• The House of Dynasties, 4F – Cantonese Cuisine, all individual private dining rooms for 8-16pax.
• Mei – Cocktail/Whisky Bar, 5F – Live band and 3 areas of Whisky/Main Bar/Wine cellar, popular in Beijing
• Fitness Center – fully equipped with Technogym equipment for both cardio and weight training. Treadmills open onto a scenic view of the CCTV Tower and are also equipped with VISIOWEB.
• Swimming Pool – 830-square-meter heated indoor pool & access to the jacuzzi, also offers a stunning view through the domed glass roof framed by exotic trees. Yoga Studio & Juice Bar area.
• Various Spa Treatments -Traditional Chinese Style massage or Signature oil massage etc.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Grand Ballroom – 730sqm, est. 500-800pax
• Pavilion – 920 sqm, est. 200-400pax
• Salon 120sqm – est. 50-100pax
• Salon 90sqm – est. 20-50pax
Extra Notable Features
• Yoga Studio – Sense Spa
• Pet’s Friendly Hotel
• Beijing House Presidential Suite 175sqm
• Various themed promotional room packages
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• 2020 Forbes Five-Star Hotel | FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
• 2020 Gold List – China’s Top 10 Hotels | CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER
• 2020 No.1 The World’s Best Hotel in Beijing | TRAVEL + LEISURE
• 2020 Forbes Recommended Restaurant – Bistrot B | FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
• 2020 Forbes Four-Star Spa – Sense, A Rosewood Spa | FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
• 2019 Best Business Hotels Top 10 | SMART TRAVEL ASIA
• 2019 China’s “Must Stay” Hotels | DIANPING
• 2019 “Must Stay” – Three Diamonds Hotel | VOYAGE
• 2019 Luxury Hotel of the Year | CHINA PREMIUM TRAVELER
• 2019 Best Design Hotels Award | THE BUND
Number of employees