The Leela Palace Jaipur India
The Leela Palace Jaipur
Jaipur-Delhi Highway, NH-11, Kukas, Rajasthan 302028
The Leela Palace Jaipur
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Abhishek Sharma
5 Star Luxury Deluxe
The Leela Palace Jaipur
History & Story
Welcome to the symbol of the royal heritage of Rajasthan. The Leela Palace, Jaipur spread across a sprawling 9 acres is nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Aravalli ranges. It boasts landscaped gardens and an enviable location – near key heritage and tourism sites adjacent to the ancient city complex. Explore the majestic splendour of Rajputana heritage at this landmark structure as it uses traditional thikri craft inlay mirrors, Shekhawati paintings and silver foiled domes in its decor. The hotel offers a serene and tranquil vantage to discover the Pink City in all its glory – it’s fabled past and its vibrant present.
The Leela Palace Jaipur is a unique experience that magically yet seamlessly blends ancient royalty with modern luxury to delight the most discerning business and leisure traveller.
Timeless tradition meets the sophistication of contemporary opulence to create a memorable mosaic of comfort and luxury. Inspired by the opulence of yesteryear, yet staunchly modern in its execution, 200 lavishly appointed rooms, suites and villas offer a luxuriant indulgence. Take your pick from the largest variety of Palace rooms, Palace suites, Grand villas with Terrace, Royal Villa with Courtyard, Plunge Pools, Royal Suite and a Maharaja Suite. Whatever you choose, the luxuriant indulgence is a perfect match for those desirous of creating grand memories. Uncompromising in its decadence, bespoke and personalized services are delivered with a traditional finesse that embodies the spirit of both the locale and the signature Leela hospitality.
The serene setting at The Leela Palace Jaipur is an irresistible invitation to recharge in more ways than one. Be it a leisurely swim at the picturesque pool, a rejuvenating workout at the state-of-the-art gymnasium, a pampering indulgence at the holistic wellness-oriented spa, or a leisurely stroll along the meandering walkways this is your haven of quietude.
The rich culinary repertoire at The Leela Palace Jaipur seduces the palate with everything from the royal kitchens to traditional Indian to contemporary fine dining.
Sukh Mahal offers you delectable flavours, both Indian and international, thoughtfully crafted with the freshest of ingredients at this all day dining that comes to life with live show kitchens.
Mohan Mahal, the Indian speciality restaurant is inspired by the famed Sheesh Mahal at Amber Fort and offers a magical dining experience. Lit only by candles, the iridescent ambience of the restaurant lends a unique charm as you relish the most authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
Preet Mahal draws its inspiration from Italian Trattoria serving traditional Italian comfort food including Pizzas, Pastas, Risottos with warm service in an elegant setting along with an alfresco area.
Jharokha the bar is located beside the palace pool and offers a royal setting of comfort and opulence. From serving the finest selection of teas and coffees in the morning, Jharokha beautifully transforms its mood and creates an indulging atmosphere for the evening.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The Leela Palace Services is a unique and signature service where every guest experience is personally curated by the Butlers assigned to guests as a single point of contact before, during, and after their stay.
Luxurious Villas: 41 lavishly appointed villas featuring private refreshing temperature-controlled pool with Jacuzzi offering a picturesque blend of traditional architecture and contemporary décor of artistic perfection, remaining 159 rooms across other luxurious categories.
Speciality Dining: Mohan Mahal – Indian speciality restaurant, inspired by the famed Sheesh Mahal at amber fort offers a magical dining experience with its cuisine befitting the royals.
Evening Ceremonial Ritual: Experience a rich legacy at “Dharohar” through a ceremonial ritual at sunset hours at the palace that celebrates the famed heritage of the land with an artistic amalgamation of traditional and contemporary handicrafts. The Leela Dharohar as it is called transports you.
Discover the Divine: Step into our temple dedicated to Maa Durga and experience a truly divine aura. Be captivated by the intricate design inspired by Amer Fort and the stunning silver structure housing the deity’s idol. Witness the daily prayers and offerings conducted by our dedicated priest and let the spirituality fill your soul.
• Nestled amongst Aravalli hills in the Delhi Jaipur Highway
• Site seeing historical monuments
• Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 30 Kms / 18.64 miles. Travel Time – 50 min
• Distance from Jaipur Railway Station – 26 Kms / 16.15 miles. Travel Time – 45 min
Keys sites / activities in the area
• Palace Art walk around the hotel explaining the heritage, including nature walk
• City Palace
• Jantar Mantar
• Hawa Mahal
• Jaigarh Fort
• Amber Fort
• Nahargarh Fort
• Albert Hall Museum
• Pink City: Jaipur is often called the « Pink City » because of the terracotta pink colour of many of its historic buildings.
Cuisine: The city is famous for its delectable Rajasthani cuisine, which includes dishes like Dal Baati Churma, Gatte ki Sabzi, and various sweets like Ghewar and Mawa Kachori.
• Gemstone Market: Jaipur is a hub for gemstone trading and is renowned for its gem and jewellery industry. The city is a great place to buy precious and semi-precious stones.
• Jhalana Leopard Safari: Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is India’s 1st Leopard Reserve located in Jaipur city of Rajasthan state, India. It has an animal-spotting platform from where you can also enjoy the sunrise and sunset.
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites: In addition to Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is part of the Hill Forts of Rajasthan UNESCO World Heritage Site, which includes several other historic forts and palaces in the region.
Kids Club (6-12 years of age)
• Number of suites: 2
• Number of Luxury rooms: 198
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 200
Restaurants & Bars
• Sukh Mahal – All-day Fine Dining Restaurant in Jaipur
The culinary maestros at the palace have curated a thoughtful and artistic menu with Indian flavours, yet not forgotten our International favourites which will surely entice your taste buds.
• Mohan Mahal – Indian Speciality Restaurant
Mohan Mahal serves up authentic royal palace cuisines of Rajasthan, giving guests an impression of dining under the stars while listening to live classical instrumental music just like the royals of Rajputana.
• Jharokha Bar
Serving the rarest selection of malts, cognacs and your favourite cocktails crafted by our seasoned mixologists to tell a story that is inspired from the state of Rajasthan.
• Preet Mahal – Italian Restaurant
The restaurant draws its inspiration from an Italian Trattoria where the guests can indulge in casual evenings of savouring fine wine and cheese paired with handmade pasta and wood-fired pizzas.
Dive into a holistic experience that recharges the Mind, Body and Soul. The Spa at The Leela Palace Jaipur is a serene getaway to wellness and relaxation. Choose from bespoke treatments and rituals to thoughtful wellness programmes designed to give your inner journey a soulful blend.
Step into The Spa, a tranquil haven imbued with an unparalleled sense of peace and serenity. Begin with a holistic consultation to unwind before your treatment while you sip on an immunity booster drink from our signature wellness programme, Aujasya by The Leela. Let the ambient music lull you into a deep state of relaxation. Follow this with a relaxing hot stone massage in which pure, perfectly round crystals are heated and rolled over the body to harmonize the seven chakras balancing your body, mind and soul. Complete the spa experience with a deeply renewing steam, sauna, Jacuzzi and shower. You can follow this with a highly nutritious Aujasya by The Leela lunch for a guilt-free epicurean indulgence.
A Yoga Session:
At The Palace, we have a morning ritual wherein every guest can participate in yoga sessions during their stay. Energize yourself with sun salutations at first light with a gentle morning yoga session with the rising sun. The session consists of general beginner stage practices featuring Hatha yoga, yogic breathing techniques and meditative relaxation sessions. Immerse yourself in a lifestyle of wellbeing when you stay with us at The Leela Palace Jaipur.
Health & safety
Aujasya by The Leela: The Leela has been on a journey to enhance its efforts towards sustainability. ‘Aujasya by The Leela’ in-house water bottling plants have been commissioned at the hotels, replacing single-use plastic bottles.
Tishya by The Leela: The brand’s signature fragrance and range of bath amenities, Tishya by The Leela products are 100% vegan, paraben free, SLS free, made with natural floral extracts and comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
Community Outreach: As a part of its commitment to the community and social impact, The Leela has partnered with Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF) to sponsor acre Bal Mitra Gram™ (BMG™) or Child Friendly Villages.
Environment: We consciously believe that it is of utmost importance to act responsibly and respectfully towards the environment. We do this through green, building management systems, our focus on improving indoor air quality and our commitment towards global net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Offsite Solar plant at Bikaner: We are currently operating a renewable power plant with a capacity of 1.45 Mwp, achieving an impressive 37% power generation efficiency. As we progress towards expansion, our forthcoming 3 Mwp capacity upgrade promises to propel our power output to a remarkable increase of over 75%. This demonstrates our unwavering commitment to sustainable energy solutions and a greener future.
Electric Vehicle Charging: In our palace, we have proudly installed two state-of-the-art EV charging stations with a combined capacity of 7.5 kW, offering a convenient and efficient solution for electric vehicle charging. This initiative exemplifies our dedication to embracing eco-friendly practices and supporting the growing community of electric vehicle users.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Vikram Aditya Ballroom: 800
• Sundarban Lawns: 1600
• Kanishka Bagh: 200
• Hawa Mahal: 250
• Nahargarh: 50
• Jaigarh: 50
Extra Notable Features
• Butler Service
• Pottery making
• Cooking session with the Masters
• Ceremonial Ritual – Leela Ki Dharohar
• Bake the goodies
• Temple ritual
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Ranked #17 among Top 20 Hotels in India by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2023
• Global Spa Awards 2023 – Most Luxurious Spa Resort
• SEEM National Energy Management Awards 2022, Gold – Industries & Facilities – Hospitality
• First India Bharat 24 – Food and Hospitality Awards – Best Luxury Resort for Leisure Travel
• First India Bharat 24 – Food and Hospitality Awards – Best Italian Restaurant in a 5 Star Hotel – Preet Mahal
• Travel + Leisure India & South Asia Delicious Dining Awards 2023 – Best Bar Design in a hotel – Jharokha Bar
• The Economic – Times Travel & Tourism Conclave and Awards – Wedding Resort of the Year
• Times Food & Nightlife Awards – Best Luxurious Nightout Bar – Jharokha Bar
• Times Food & Nightlife Awards – Best Rajasthani Restaurant in the Premium Dining category – Mohan Mahal
• Tripadvisor 2023 Travelers’ Choice Awards
•Best Family Hotel, Travel + Leisure India’s Best Awards.
•Times Food & Nightlife Awards 2022 – Best Luxurious Nightout Bar with Ambiance – Jharokha Bar
• One of the Best New Hotels in the World, Travel + Leisure Editors It List 2021, April 2021.
• Among the Top 500 Best Hotels in the World, Travel + Leisure for 2021.
• TripAdvisor 2021 Travellers’ Choice™ awards – ranked 24 among “Top 25 Luxury Hotels of India”.
Number of employees