Chablé Maroma Mexico
Camino predio Punta Maroma Mz 002 Lote 006, Punta Maroma,
Solidaridad, Quintana Roo
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Ricardo Mondragon – Hotel Manager – Successful, energetic, and motivated hospitality professional with twenty years of experience representing Luxury brands such as Starwood, Fairmont, and Marriott International. Ricardo exceeds expectations in terms of integrity, excellence, quality, and profitability. Mexico City-born with three university degrees Ricardo has a history of several hotel openings throughout Europe, North America, and South America. Due to his great emotional intelligence, he leads his teams to accomplishment.
5-star Luxury, a member of Leading Hotels of the World
History & Story
Chablé Maroma redefines a paradise getaway with 650 feet of private beach set in one of the Riviera Maya’s most exclusive hidden beaches. Riviera Maya is Mexico’s number one destination for foreign and luxury travelers. Chablé Maroma has 70 villas with private pool, outdoor living room, a daybed, linens of the highest quality and exclusive amenities.
The beautiful pool is parallel to the beach. The spa has 17,000 square feet, 2 full spa treatment rooms, 5 double treatment rooms and a wet area. All the food that is served in the restaurants, in the seafood bar, at the beach and in the dining room next to the pool are grown or obtained from local suppliers.
The activities menu is wide and is the ideal place reconnect with the happiness of being alive. Conceived to integrate the exterior with the interior, nature with modern elements of luxury and comfort, Chablé Maroma is a moment in paradise, a place where time flows seamlessly and it is possible to experience joy in its fullest expression.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Location – One of the best beaches in the Mexican Caribbean
• Unique Gastronomic offer curated by one of the World’s best Chef
• All villa concept with private pools
• Outstanding genuine service with astute attention to detail
• Complete and Unique Wellness Program
Punta Maroma, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Key sites/activities in the area
Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Tulum, Siaan Kaan, Xcaret, Xel-ha, Akuma, Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Cenote Tours
Chablé Maroma offers one of the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya, you can do yoga in the morning, ride a bike, kayak, snorkeling, all private pool villas
Children are welcome, all ages. There are a few activities for Children but no Kids Club.
• Number of suites: All private Pool Villas, all of them are Luxury
15 Villa Kings and 15 Villas with two queen beds
Max capacity : 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children under 12 years old | 107m2 – 1152sqft
Our lead category villas are located on a second floor where you can admire the vegetation and beautiful grounds. Featuring king size bed or two queen beds, absolute privacy and its own plunge pool. *connecting villas are available upon request.
30 Serenity Villas (king bed)
Max capacity : 2 adults + 1 child under 12 years old | 107m2 – 1152sqft
Located on the ground floor and surrounded by the colorful beauty of the forest, our romantically decorated villas feature tropical woods, immense walk in bathrooms and signature moon shower, king size bed and spacious terrace just steps away from their private plunge pool.
8 Stand Alone Villas (king bed)
Max capacity : 2 adults + 1 child under 12 years old | 112m2 – 1206 sqft
Stand Alone villa these picturesque villas invite guests to sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful multicolored scenery of the sun kissed
gardens. They are completely private, equipped with king size bed.
These villas feature independent space with terrace and plunge pool, ideal for those seeking an intimate refuge.
2 Presidential Villas
Max capacity : (Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with 1 king bed + 1 room with 1 king bed + 1 room with two queen beds : 6 adults + 2 children under 12 years old | 540m2 – 5813sqft
Inspired by a renowned and awarded Mexican designer, these harmonious two story suites feature a breathtaking view. The ground floor offers a master bedroom with spacious living area, dining room, full bathroom with one of a kind bathtub, double sink, two walking rain showers, a romantic moon shower and convenient access to the pool & oversized terrace to create the perfect ending
to your evening.
The second floor features two villas, one with king bed and one with two double queen beds, an oversized balcony with additional seating area, an outdoor relaxation bed and plunge pool.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 70 Villas
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 70 Villas
Restaurants & Bars
• Kaban Restaurant : Start the day with a classic Mexican breakfast or your favorite international specialties. For lunch and dinner, Kaban is the dream of sea lovers. Its beautiful floors, created to mimic the beautiful ocean and its decoration, create a harmonious interior that flows into the pool area for a perfect culinary experience.
• Bu´ul Restaurant : Bu’ul is the Mayan word used to name the beans of the field, which have been for centuries, along with corn, the culinary base of Mexico. Corn and beans, the fruits of the earth, are the basis and inspiration of Jorge Vallejo’s cuisine. Bu´ul makes a nod to the cuisine of the Yucatan Peninsula. The gastronomy of this region is undoubtedly one of the bastions of Mexico’s culinary heritage. Exquisite, original and diverse, not only has value as a traditional
• Raw Bar : The afternoon and the sea merge to create an intimate moment, ideal for conversation, for sharing. It is easy to meet at Raw Bar by Bu’ul, a terrace in the Riviera Maya. Wines, cocktails and mixtures with clams, oysters, prawns, shrimps and crabs, some raw and others grilled, served cold, accompanied by baked rice or green leaves, with sauces created by our Chef: everything to share, promoting the surprise and conversation.
Chablé knows the art of restoring body, mind and spirit. The SPA in Maroma has two single treatment rooms, four double treatment rooms and an hydrotherapy circuit, consisting in hot and cold jacuzzis, steam bath for her and for him and a wonderful rainforest pool with water jets. The treatment menu, integrates Mayan ancestral techniques and herbal medicine, with scientifically developed
ingredients and state-of- the-art equipment. The gym is professionally equipped.
Wellbeing is the natural state of life. Chablé way, is about living in harmony with nature, respecting the rhythms of life, and honoring timeless cultures and traditions. At Chablé Maroma, cultural roots run deeply, and the wisdom of the past is alive nowadays, in our Spa experience.
In Nature we see examples of life, hanging, growing, and adapting. Like rhythmic spirals in the ocean or the growth of a seed into a majestic tree, there is a promise of transformation and manifestation.
At Chablé Maroma Spa, we honor and assist the natural balance, promoting health and vitality for all guests focusing into dynamic treatments.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Beach Area ideal for weddings up to 200 people
• Pool Area ideal for receptions up to 150 people
• Garden ideal for a celebration up to 200 people
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking class
• Mixology class
• Yoga in the morning
• Grill and gazebo
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Best New Hotels in The World: 2019 Hot List” – Mexico & The Caribbean by CNT
• Top 20 Resorts in Eastern Mexico Readers´ Choice Awards 2019” by CNT
• Wine Spectator” Award of Excellence 2019
Number of employees