Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a Rosewood Resort Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a Rosewood Resort
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 19.5, San José del Cabo, BCS. 23400, México
Rosewood Hotel Group
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Frederic Vidal has been the managing director of Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort since August 2014. In his position, Frederic oversees and leads all facets of the Five Diamond property, including the resort’s 84 luxurious suites and villas, five distinct dining venues, spa and the acclaimed Ty Warner Mansion.
5 stars Luxury resort , Residential and Hotel
LAS VENTANAS AL PARAISO, A ROSEWOOD RESORT
History & Story
Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort’s constant innovation built the resort’s reputation as one of the world’s premier destinations. Since opening in 1997, this desert beach hideaway has captivated guests with expansive suites, inspired cuisine and The Spa at Las Ventanas, the resort’s sanctuary of renewal and revitalization. Throughout the resort, pampering and reaching out with special touches are the hallmark of refined hospitality.
The exquisite design of Las Ventanas creates a uniquely beautiful setting for Los Cabos vacations, and the resort’s approach to landscaping is key to its look and feel. Designed to be in harmony and become one with the local ambiance, Las Ventanas nestles into the natural slope and contours of the land, and the external color scheme reflects the white of the sands and ocean surf.
With respect for the desert-to-ocean terrain and ecology, Las Ventanas avoids non-native tropical foliage, incorporating
Date added extensions
2015 12 Signature Villas
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Las Ventanas al Paraiso sets the standard for the luxury hospitality industry with its unparalleled level of service, innovative amenities and romantic ambiance. The resort offers 84 luxurious accommodations, including Signature Beach Villas and the acclaimed, 28,000 square foot Ty Warner Mansion. the Hotel is a full butler experience with dedicated villa hosts for Signature Villas.
Lying between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, at the tip of the Baja peninsula, Las Ventanas al Paraíso combines a striking desert landscape with rich Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez environs.
Key sites/activities in the area
Deep Sea Fishing
Visiting Todos Santos one of the 15 magical Mexican villages
Los Cabos is called “The world’s aquarium” David Luna is our first ever Rosewood PlaceMaker who created the beautiful sculpted trees at Arbol 2022 is the Quarter Century Anniversary of Las Ventanas.
Children’s experiences available upon request: Taco Academy Family Beach Bootcamp
Number of suites: 84 suites and villas
Number of Luxury rooms: 12 Signature Villas
Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 84 suites and villas
Restaurants & Bars
• ARBOL – Arbol’s elevated coastal cuisine showcases the bounty of the sea with delicate Asian influences and a trove of exotic spices from India and the East
• ALEBRIJE – More than just a restaurant, Alebrije is a tribute to Mexican heritage and a mystical journey through Oaxaca.
• SEA GRILL – A superb menu featuring freshly grilled fare, fresh ceviche and shellfish, and traditional Mexican dishes
• TEQUILA & CEVICHE BAR – Innovative ceviche, original Mexican-Japanese sushi fusion and tequila LA BOTICA – Travel back in time to the 1920s at this Prohibition Era-inspired speakeasy bar
• The Spa at Las Ventanas – The innovative Four Elements spa menu, inspired by ancient healers of Baja, taps the powers of earth, air, fire and water for ultimate rejuvenation.
• RESORT POOLS – The aquatic sanctuary showcases eight alluring pools, each with its own distinct personality and atmosphere.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Paraiso – An intimate setting for high level meetings, private receptions and seated dinners.
• La Cava – A beautiful venue for intimate gatherings of up to twelve guests.
• Outdoor Venues – La Plaza, La Pergola, and the Herb Garden provide extraordinary settings for private occasions.
• The Beach – A dramatic white-sand beach along the Sea of Cortez, perfect for seated dinners and cocktails receptions.
Extra Notable Features
• Dedicated Romance department to curate unforgettable experiences
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Five-Star Hotel 2020 | FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
Top 3 Hotels in Mexico 2019 | TRAVEL + LEISURE
Top 100 Hotels in the World 2019 | TRAVEL + LEISURE
Top 5 Resorts in Western Mexico 2018| CONDE NAST TRAVELER
Best Villa 2017 | TRAVEL + LEISURE MEXICO
Number of employees