The One Palácio da Anunciada Portugal
The One Palácio da Anunciada 5*
Rua Portas de Santo Antão, 112-134. 1150-268 Lisboa, Portugal
The One by H1O Hotels
Date of Creation
We opened the hotel in February 2019
Hotel General Manager:
General Manager – Leandro Muñoz – Linkedin page
5* , L.V.X Preferred Hotels & Resorts
H10 Hotels was established in the early 1980s, when it began operating in Spain’s main holiday destinations. Today, the company has 67 hotels in 23 destinations, with more than 16,000 rooms, the majority of which it owns.
H10 Hotels is one of Spain’s top 10 hotel companies and is currently expanding throughout Europe and the Caribbean.
The company is committed to satisfying its customers’ needs by offering them exceptional locations, specialised services, carefully selected cuisine and facilities that are constantly being updated to ensure the highest levels of quality.
H10 Hotels, hotels managed with you in mind.
THE ONE PALACIO DA ANUNCIADA
History & Story
The Palácio da Anunciada was built in 1533 and years later became part of the estate of the Counts of Ericeira, an influential and noble family that came to occupy some of the most important positions of power in Portugal. Under their ownership, the palace enjoyed its period of greatest splendour but in 1755 the building was destroyed in the earthquake that struck Lisbon. After its reconstruction, at the end of the 18th century, the palace became the residence of the Marquises de Rio Maior and illustrious names in Portuguese politics and society were born there, such as João Oliveira e Daun, Duke of Saldanha, who was prime minister of Portugal on several occasions between 1835 and 1870.
The project has been developed by the award-winning designer Jaime Beriestain, who has sought the perfect balance between the structure’s tradition of the original Palácio da Anunciada and the contrast in the design and comfort of each of its spaces.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Premium location
• Exquisite gastronomy
• 2500 m2 of gardens with a peaceful environment in the city centre
• Unique historic building
Located in the heart of Lisbon, a few minutes in a walking distance from Avenida da Liberdade.
Key sites/activities in the area
• St. George’s Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge)
• The viewpoint of Portas do Sol (Miradouro das Portas do Sol)
• National Pantheon (Panteão Nacional)
• St. Vincent Monastery (Mosteiro de S. Vicente de Fora)
• Sé Cathedral (Sé Catedral de Lisboa)
• Santa Luzia Viewpoint (Miradouro de Santa Luzia)
• Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)
• Decorative Arts Museum (Museu das Artes Decorativas)
• Casa dos Bicos
• Senhora do Monte Sightseeing (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte)
• Carmo Convent (Convento do Carmo)
• S. Pedro de Alcântara Sightseeing (Miradouro de S. Pedro de Alcântara)
• Bica Street & Funicular (Rua da Bica e Funicular)
• Botanic Garden (Jardim Botânico)
• S. Bento Palace (Palácio de S. Bento)
• Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)
We keep the table of the Old Kitchen of the Palace in our Upper Gardens for our event.
There is no minimum age for children’s.
Cosy and bright, the rooms of The One Palácio da Anunciada boast a sophisticated interior design that creates an atmosphere of contemporary luxury featuring neutral colours, fine materials and top-quality textures. In homage to Portuguese tradition, each room includes original hand-painted ceramic pieces created exclusively for the hotel, as well as unique images of the original building that take guests on a journey through the history of the palace.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary local calls
• 49″ smart TV with international channels
• Marshall Bluetooth speaker (only available in Suites)
• USB chargers and international plug sockets
• Digital in-room safe and individually adjustable air-conditioning units
• High-end mattress with soft feather topper (rooms with 2 x 2 m King Size bed, 1,80 x 2 m Queen Size bed or rooms with two 1 x 2 m twin beds)
• Pure Egyptian cotton bedding from Casa Bassols 1790
• 100% goose feather pillows (hypoallergenic pillows available on request)
• Nespresso machine and kettle with complimentary selection of teas and infusions (kettle under request)
• Fully stocked minibar with a selection of drinks and typical gourmet snacks from Lisbon ($ according to consumption)
• Bar with selection of complimentary spirits available to guests (only available in Suites)
• Ironing set available under request
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry and dry cleaning service (on request)
• Complimentary bottle of water per person upon arrival and turndown service
• Large marble bathroom with separate toilet and shower in most rooms
• Rain shower
• Professional hairdryer and magnifying mirror
• Casa Bassols 1790 bathrobe, slippers and towels
• Exclusive Natura Bissé Barcelona amenities
Cosy: rooms with an average size of 25 m² that offer comfort and elegance in a functional space. The ideal option for guests who want convenience without having to give up the little distinctive details of our service. The views from the Cosy Rooms can be of the famous street Rua das Portas de Santo Antão or of the palace’s quiet interior patios. They can accommodate up to 2 people.
Cosy Garden: Cosy Rooms with unbeatable views over the main palace gardens.
Deluxe: rooms with an average size of 30 m², ideal for guests looking for the comfort of additional space in their room. The views from the Deluxe Rooms can be of the famous street Rua das Portas de Santo Antão or of the palace’s quiet interior patios. The maximum capacity is 2 people.
Deluxe Garden: Deluxe Rooms with privileged views of the hotel gardens.
Deluxe Family: spacious rooms with an average size of 35 m². They have a sofa bed and are the best option for families looking for additional space. The views from the Deluxe Family Rooms are of the palace’s inner courtyards. They can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults.
Grand Deluxe Garden: bright and spacious rooms with an average size of 35 m². They are ideal for those who want to enjoy the views of the palace gardens and benefit from additional space in the room. The Grand Deluxe Rooms have different layouts from one another and they are the best-located in the palace.They can accommodate up to 2 people.
Junior Suites: spacious rooms with an average size of 40 m². Some of the Junior Suites have romantic areas and sloping ceilings, part of the palace’s original architecture. They can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults (with sofa bed) and offer views of either Rua das Portas de Santo Antão or the palace gardens.
Tower Suite: an exclusive room located in the old tower of the Palácio da Anunciada. Featuring an open 40 m² space, it is designed in a loft style that includes a large dressing room and a spectacular bathroom in Portuguese marble with fine woods and a free-standing elegance bathtub. It can accommodate a maximum of 2 people and offers privileged views of the typical Lisbon rooftops and the main palace gardens.
Attic Suite: an exclusive room located on the 4th floor of the building. It has a total area of 45 m² and unique features. The slope of its ceiling gives it a special romanticism. It can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults (with sofa bed) and it offers views of Rua das Portas de Santo Antão.
Garden Suite: a spectacular suite measuring approximately 45 m² comprised of two separate areas (bedroom and living room) for greater comfort and privacy. It has a large bathroom designed in Portuguese marble, with natural light and an exclusive elegance free-standing bathtub. It enjoys privileged views over the main palace gardens and is an excellent option for those looking for an urban luxury experience. It can accommodate up to 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults.
Restaurants & Bars
Bar O Jardim | 12PM-01AM
Condes de Ericeira restaurant | Fine Dining | From 7PM-11PM
Despacio Spa at The One offers:
• Experience heated pool with hydrotheraphy and natural light
• Steam room
• Sensory shower
• 24H gym with equipment cardiovascular and toning
• Massage service, facial and body treatments
• Relaxation area with sun loungers
Extra Notable Features
Yoga class – Every Saturday at 10AM
Hotel and restaurant Awards
HOTELS.COM // Loved by Guests 2021
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER // Mejor Hotel Urbano Internacional 2021
BOOKING.COM // Traveller Review Award 2022, 2021
TRIPADVISOR // Traveller’s Choice 2022, 2021
BOOKING.COM // Traveller Review Award 2020
TRIPADVISOR // Traveller’s Choice 2020
Number of employees
Between 60 to 70