Almanac Palais Vienna Austria
Almanac Palais Vienna
Parkring 14-16, 1010 Vienna
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Stefan Winkler, GM of Almanac Palais Vienna leads the pre-opening of the newest luxury boutique hotel and positioning it as 5 stars luxury hotel in Vienna. He has an extensive experiencein national and international hotel management, financial background, he managed Jumeirah frankfurt and was in charge of Jumeirah first opening in Bali.
5 stars luxury, boutique
Almanac Palais Vienna
History & Story
Situated in two historic palais, right across to the city park, Almanac Palais Vienna is the second hotel of this upcoming new brand to open its gates. It will pamper its guets with ultimate hospotality and services while introducing them to the local cuisine, culture, history, art and music.
• Collection of dynamic experiences meant to indulge the traveller’s every sense.
• Putting guest in touch with inspiring local culture and community
• Locally inspired restaurant with plant forward concept and locally produced products
• Modern conference facilities and re-opening of heritage rooms for events
• Spacious spa with 14m long swimming pool, jacuzzi, treatment rooms and recreation areas
2 Palais from the end of 19th century, being completely renovated.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Combining the stunning atmosphere of historical palais with the comfort and charm of modern design and technologie as well as dedicated and oustanding service, the Almanac provides an extraordinary to all guests. 80 suites in different sizes willmett the guests expectations and present you the unforgettable memories throught mix of culture and local art.
• St. Stephen’s Cathedral: the most important religious in Vienna, St. Stephen’s Cathedral has born witness to many important events in Habsburg ans Austrian history and has, with is multi-coloured tile roof, become one’s of the city’s most recognizable symbols.
• State Opera: The 1,709-seats renaissance revival venue was the first major building on the Vienna ring road. It plays hosts to different Operas, concerts, ballets as well as the most famous ball in the world, thee « Opernball ».
• Albertina Museum: It houses one of the largest and the most important print rooms in the world with approximativelly 65,000 drawings and approximativelly 1 million old master prints, as well as more modern graphic works, photographs and architectural drawings.
• Hofburg – Imperial Palace: the former winter residence of the emporors houses the national library, the Spanish Riding School with the famous white horses, the Sisi museum and much more.
Located right across from the city park and just a few minutes walk from the city centre, Almanac Palais Vienna provides the perfect base for exploring the facettes of the most liveable city in the world. Shops, Museums and theatres are just a stone throw away and can be reached on foot or by public transport.
• Almanac Rooms 18
• Almanac Deluxe 13
• Junior Suite 13
• Almanac Suite 26
• Almanac Park Suite 10
• Duplex Suite 11
• Duplex Park Suite 6
• Palais Suite 11
• 2 Bedroom Suite 2
• Vienna Art Suite 1
The name of our restaurant Donnersmarkt combines the names of the first owner of the Palais Henckel Von Donnersmarkt with german name for Market – « markt ». The family name also stems frow the weekly market, that was hausted every thursday at the family’s estate. The Viennese thownhall suposed to be built in 1896 at the same place where Almanac Palais Vienna is nowadays.
Restaurants & Bars
• Donnersmarkt Restaurant offers a modern and creative take on Austrian Alpine cuisine, which is made lighter, tastier and approachable. The new plant forward concept where fresh vegetables and herbs are accompanying every dish.
• Donnersmarkt Bar is complimenting the food with selection of Austrian drinks (craft beer, natural wine, selected cocktails)
• Indoor 14m long swimming pool, Jacuzzi
• Sauna and Steam room
Treatments rooms offering massages and cosmetic treatments (body and facial treatments)
Corporate & Celebrations events
• On 967 m2 we offer either the classic heritage event rooms, that can be combined or the modern meeting rooms.
• Our dedicated Events Manager helps to make your event vision a reality in any of our event spaces.
Capacities ranges from 12-240
Extra Notable Features
• Almanac Spa
• Almanac branded coffee shop
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
Number of Employees