Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel Italy
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel
Piazza della Repubblica, 48-49 00185 Rome, Italy
Date of Creation
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel is set in a 19th-century neoclassical style building, converted into a hotel in 2003.
Hotel General Manager
Francesco Mennella is the hotel’s General Manager since November 2021.
5-star Luxury Hotel affiliated to LHW and part of the Anantara brand.
To set the Hotel among the Top Luxury Properties in Rome and consolidate our Brand Awareness within the Top Feeder Markets, and to become the first option in Rome for the affluent travellers community, offering curated service and unique experiences related to gastronomy and well-being.
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel
History & Story
Built over the ancient Diocletian Thermal Baths, dating from AD 298 to AD 306, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel enjoys a conveniently central vantage point in the city, just a 40-minute drive from Fiumicino International Airport.
This neoclassical palace is a stone’s throw from the railway and subway stations and walking distance from Rome’s most iconic attractions, including the Colosseum and Fontana di Trevi.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Beautiful rooftop terrace with a plunge pool, different dining locations to choose from (from cocktail bar to gourmet restaurant, rooftop restaurant, champagnerie)
• Fusion Spa for great relaxing moments
• Key location to reach Rome’s main tourist attractions.
Our palatial hotel also boasts one of the most enviable locations in the city centre, with iconic sites such as the Fori Imperiali, Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps all within walking distance. After a day of exploration, return to an evening of rooftop relaxation overlooking the Eternal City. Rione Monti is also close by for a great local experience.
Key sites/activities in the area
VESPA CITY TOUR – Zip around the city on a Vespa. Hide away in the spa. Pamper yourself with a weekend city break. At Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel, we invite you to adventure at your own pace and in style.
EAT, PRAY, LOVE – Wander through Rome’s oldest districts, where imperial ruins and centuries-old churches are interspersed with family-run trattorias, fresh markets and bohemian co-ops.
THE SECRETS OF THE VATICAN – Gain exclusive access to closed off areas of the famed Vatican Museums. With your private guide, a trained art historian, find the hidden meanings behind some of the world’s most iconic Renaissance artworks, delving into the rich and intriguing history of the papacy.
Number of suites: 72
Number of Luxury rooms: 160
Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 232
SUITES GUEST SERVICES (Depending on Room Category):
• Butler service | upon request
• Complimentary one/two-way transfer by luxury car (E-class) from/to airport or train station
• Free mini bar | no alcoholic beverages
• Ironing service | 2/4 garments per stay
• 2/4 tickets for Roman museums per stay
• Rome walking tour for two people per stay
• In-suite check-in and check-out | subject to availability
• 1 free massage and/or 1 free access to the Spa wet area for two people per stay
• Free access to our Naiadi Lounge
Restaurants & Bars
• INEO Restaurant – INEO in Latin means ‘to enter’ or ‘to initiate’. Step into an epicurean journey crafted by renowned Executive Chef Héros de Agostinis, who presents his personal interpretation of the flavours and aromas collected on his worldwide travels, combined with those of his Italian roots.
• SEEN Rooftop Restaurant and Bar – Following stunning successes in Lisbon, São Paulo, Bangkok and Nice, Chef Olivier da Costa brings his personal brand of magic to Rome. Presenting a contemporary culinary fusion of Italian ingredients, Brazilian delicacies and a curated sushi selection to delight the most epicurean palates, this iconic rooftop restaurant and bar is a haven for foodies and the trendiest place to sin and be seen in Rome.
• La Fontana Restaurant – Feel the beating heart of the Eternal City from the quiet and comfort of La Fontana Restaurant, with its large windows overlooking Piazza della Repubblica. Start off the day with a sumptuous breakfast featuring live cooking stations and a myriad of local delicacies.
• Lobby Lounge Bar -Welcome to the apotheosis of elegance and style. Surrounded by charming classic architecture, Murano chandeliers and contemporary art, this is the ideal setting to pair the perfect cappuccino with an Italian dessert, to explore the world of Italian wines by the glass or to set the mood for the night with an aperitivo.
• INEO Champagnerie – Clink a flute of Champagne and taste Rome in a bite at the Champagnerie. Revel in the atmosphere of the funky cocktail bar or watch the world go by on the terrace overlooking the Piazza.
• Anantara Spa Ascend to an oasis of pure indulgence and sumptuous calm. Relax in a fragrant heaven of exotic essential oils, healing herbs and minerals. At Anantara Spa luxury draws on healing traditions of ancient Rome, holistic Ayurvedic rituals and exotic Asian treatments based on a deep universal knowledge of wellness and beauty. Elevate the spa journey with signature experiences unique to Anantara.
Spa Facilities: • 6 treatment rooms • Beauty station • Steam room • Jacuzzi
• Fitness Centre Work out with a grandstand view over the piazza in a fitness centre featuring the latest generation Technogym equipment. Tailor the training to your specific goals with the help of a personal trainer. Go on a run around the magical gardens of Villa Borghese or take part in a one-to-one yoga session
• SWIMMING POOL WITH POSH ROOFTOP RESTAURANT & LOUNGE BAR Celebrate summer with the catch of the day, colourful cocktails and one of the best views in Rome. Perched poolside overlooking the piazza, our rooftop lounge is the place to be, with all-day dining, drinking and relaxation.
Corporate & Celebration Events
For large corporate gatherings, small creative sessions, bespoke private dinners or magical weddings, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi boasts a selection of spectacular venues of differing sizes, styles and ambiences. The Business Centre is partly suspended over the foundations of the ancient Diocletian Baths and offers a total of eight hightech, ﬂexible rooms to accommodate up to 100 guests. The rooftop terrace, with its breathtaking views over the city, is the ideal setting for lifestyle events or wedding celebrations. La Fontana Restaurant, with its large windows overlooking the Fountain of Naiads, is the perfect venue for elegant banquets.
An experienced events management team is on hand to assist every step of the way, working behind the scenes to perfect every detail and guarantee smooth-running success.
Extra Notable Features
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi provides the wedding setting of dreams, with a marble façade, grand entrance hall and romantic rooftop overlooking historic Rome. Jet in for a destination wedding or extravagant honeymoon. Specify each detail to perfection – whether floral arrangements, banqueting or live entertainment – with a dedicated wedding planner and events team at your beck and call.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas Celebrate Success At 2021 World Spa Awards
Number of employees