Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome, Italie
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi
Piazza della Repubblica, 48 00185 Rome
Covivio, a preferred real estate player at the European level, Covivio is close to its end users, capturing their aspirations, combining work, travel, living, and co-inventing vibrant spaces.
A benchmark in the European real estate market with 25 Bn€ in assets, Covivio offers support to companies, hotel brands and territories in their pursuit for attractiveness, transformation and responsible performance.
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Piero Magrino in charge since June 2016, from 2015 to 2016 operation manager at Bauer Palazzo Venice
From 2011 to 2015 Hotel Manager at Hotel Astoria St-Petesburg Russia – a Rocco Forte property, from 2009 to 2011 resident manager at Verdura Golf & Spa Resort Sicily – a Rocco Forte Hotel
5-star Luxury Luxury affiliated to LHW and part of the Anantara brand
Set the Hotel among the Top Luxury Properties in Rome and consolidate our Brand Awareness within the Top Feeder Markets
Become the first option in Rome for the affluent travellers community offering curated service and unique experiences related to gastronomy, well being and indeed our amazing historical location and unique selling points. Increase visibility on the most relevant markets with high spending capacity considering the high potential of the hotel in terms of rooms offer and outlets
Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome
History & Story
ANANTARA PALAZZO NAIADI ROME HOTEL Immerse yourself in the splendour of ancient Rome in a crescent-shaped palazzo fronting the Piazza della Repubblica. Anantara Palazzo Naiadi showcases a uniquely storied history, with 19th-century marble architecture and meeting rooms suspended over the ruins of the Baths of Diocletian. Its adjoining wing, once a grain store built for the Vatican by Pope Clement XI in 1705 features some of the original timbers which can be seen in this atmospheric wing.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
- Beautiful rooftop terrace with a plunge pool, different dining locations to choose from (from cocktail bar to gourmet restaurant, rooftop restaurant, champagnerie)
- Fusion Spa for great relaxing moments
- Key location to reach Rome’s main tourist attractions.
- Rooms are among the largest on average compared to our compset. Spacious guestrooms
- High ceilings
- Stunning views of Piazza della Repubblica
- Classic and Majestic decoration
- Large bathroom with bathtub and separated shower also in many Superior Rooms
- Spacious and comfortable bed
Our palatial hotel also boasts one of the most enviable locations in the city centre, with iconic sites such as the Fori Imperiali, Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps all within walking distance. After a day of exploration, return to an evening of rooftop relaxation overlooking the Eternal City. Rione Monti is also close by for a great local experience.
Key sites/activities in the area
VESPA CITY TOUR – Zip around the city on a Vespa. Hide away in the spa. Pamper yourself with a weekend city break. At Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel, we invite you to adventure at your own pace and in style.
Captivating City Escape – An exciting journey awaits at the Eternal City. Enjoy a luxurious stay and savour the city’s renowned gastronomy with the flexibility you need.
- Number of suites: 16
- Number of Luxury rooms: 54
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 238
Restaurants & Bars
Chef Niko Sinisgalli
- Tazio Restaurant Luxuriate into an eloquent Italian fare in an intimate setting. An exquisite menu capturing the breadth of the flavours of Italy is presented with personalised service in a warm atmosphere contrasting with the black and white photography of the legendary paparazzo Tazio Secchiaroli.
- Posh Rooftop Restaurant & Lounge Bar Pair an alfresco dining experience with mesmerizing views of the city’s skyline. Soak up the rays by the pool with refreshing drinks and tantalising snacks. Unwind in style with a signature cocktail by sundown. Savour the fresh catch of the day and stop the time to embrace the romantic ambiance and twinkling lights of the Eternal city.
- La Frusta Breakfast Room Start off the day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet featuring live cooking stations and a myriad of local delicacies. Large windows looking over the Piazza della Repubblica and decoration conjuring up the glamorous age of the Federico Fellini films inspire a new discovery of Rome’s best kept secrets.
- Champagnerie Clink a flute of Champagne and taste Rome in a bite at the Champagnerie. Revel in the atmosphere of the funky cocktail bar or watch the world go by on the terrace overlooking the Piazza.
- Anantara Spa Ascend to an oasis of pure indulgence and sumptuous calm. Relax in a fragrant heaven of exotic essential oils, healing herbs and minerals. At Anantara Spa luxury draws on healing traditions of ancient Rome, holistic Ayurvedic rituals and exotic Asian treatments based on a deep universal knowledge of wellness and beauty. Elevate the spa journey with signature experiences unique to Anantara.
Spa Facilities: • 6 treatment rooms • Beauty station • Steam room • Jacuzzi
- Fitness Centre Work out with a grandstand view over the piazza in a fitness centre featuring the latest generation Technogym equipment. Tailor the training to your specific goals with the help of a personal trainer. Go on a run around the magical gardens of Villa Borghese or take part in a one-to-one yoga session
- SWIMMING POOL WITH POSH ROOFTOP RESTAURANT & LOUNGE BAR Celebrate summer with the catch of the day, colourful cocktails and one of the best views in Rome. Perched poolside overlooking the piazza, our rooftop lounge is the place to be, with all-day dining, drinking and relaxation.
Corporate & Celebration Events
- Located right in the heart of historic Rome, with valet parking, the metro station across the piazza, and Termini a 10-minute walk away, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi offers both convenience and supreme style. Meeting rooms are suspended over the Diocletian ruins revealed through transparent glass, while the rooftop is ideal for elegant soirees. The palazzo is also available for private buyouts.
From large corporate gatherings to small creative sessions, bespoke private dinners to magical weddings, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi offers a selection of venues of differing size, style and ambience. The business centre – partly suspended over the foundations of the 4th century BC Diocletian Baths – offers a total of 8 high-tech, atmospheric and flexible rooms with capacity up to 100 guests. The rooftop terrace featuring 890 m2 of breathtaking views over the city is the ideal scenario for lifestyle events or wedding celebrations. La Frusta Restaurant which conjures up all the Roman glamour of Federico Fellini and La Dolce Vita is the perfect venue for elegant banquets. Tazio Restaurant, with direct entrance from the Piazza, is an excellent choice for exclusive small events.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
- Conde Nast Traveler 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards – top 10 hotels in Rome
Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Awards – Best Hotels in Europe
Number of employees