Bless Hotel Madrid Spain
Bless Hotel Madrid
Velázquez 62, 28001
BLESS Collection Hotels
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Nayra González, General Manager BLESS Collection Hotels 2019
5* Grand Luxury
BLESS HOTEL MADRID
History & Story
A modern city with a rich history and timeless culture. Madrid is bursting with character.
• Centrally located on the famous Calle Velázquez in the exclusive Salamanca neighbourhood.
The Salamanca District was designed and built in the XIXth century to respond to the housing needs of a growing high bourgeoisie and the aristocracy of the capital city. The iniciative was leaded by Jose María de Salamanca y Mayol as he envisioned to create a new district according to the Haussman guidelines and following the style of the Faouburg Saint Germain.
That is why the Salamanca district has this sophisticated atmosphere, as it has been the residential district of the upper class since the XIXth century.
• Only 15 minutes by car from Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas international airport and easily accessible by all means of transportation.
• Situated in Madrid’s “Golden Mile” and only steps away from the trendiest shops, attractions, and nightlife.
• Within walking distance of the beautiful El Retiro Park.
We’re also close to the most popular museums, like the Museo Nacional del Prado, the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, and the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, among others.
• The hotel’s location is perfect for exploring the city’s cultural and historical sites, such as Puerta de Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace of Madrid, and Almudena Cathedral.
• You’ll be just a stone’s throw from Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, where you can enjoy special events, football matches, and concerts.
2019 Full renovation and 2021 renovation of bar, front desk area, villas, spa area
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Exclusive location in Madrid’s Salamanca District, Madrid Golden Mile, Unique gastronomical and accommodation proposal with big rooms and 25% of suites of the total room inventory. The most exclusive rooftop of the Salamanca District and tailor made service.
The hotel is located in Madrid’s Golden Mile, a residential area of the city center, just 15 minutes away from Madrid’s downtown and 15 minutes away from the Financial District.
Surrounded by the most luxury international and national fashion brands and independent boutiques and the most trendiest restaurants and terraces for the city.
The district is the residential area of the upper class of the city.
Key sites/activities in the area
• International luxury fashion brands
• The trendiest restaurants in the city
• Alcala Gate
• Arqueological museum
• Buen Retiro Park
BLESS Hotel Madrid is the most vibrant lifestyle hotel of the Salamanca district. We have a gastronomical proposal that is unique with a complete agenda of events and a fantastic range of food proposal and cocktails proposal.
There are hidden places in the hotel from jacuzzis in some of our suites and a bowling space in one of our outlets.
We have connecting rooms for families confirmed upon reservation.
Children are considered until 12 years old. Breakfast rate is 50% discount.
• DELUXE: 301 ft2. Nespresso coffee maker. Kettle. Rain effect shower. Views overlooking the inner courtyard. King-size bed 2.00 x 2.00 m or two single beds 1.00 x 2.00 m.
• DELUXE FAMILY: 344 ft². Views overlooking the inner courtyard. Sofa bed Rain effect shower and bathtub. Pillow menu. With a maximum capacity of three adults or two adults and two children, it’s the perfect room for families who love luxury and comfort in a quiet and sophisticated atmosphere suitable for all ages. King-size bed 2.00 x 2.00 m or two single beds 1.00 x 2.00 m
• DELUXE SUPERIOR: 409 ft². Views overlooking the inner courtyard. Deluxe premium 409 ft² Views of the city. En suite lounge area with fireplace. Rain effect shower and designer bathtub.
• STUDIO SUITE: 452 ft². Views of the city. En suite lounge with fireplace and designer bathtub facing the window. Spacious dressing room. Rain effect shower in the bathroom.
• BLESS YOUR INSTINCTS SUITE: 506 ft². Views overlooking the garden and access from the inner courtyard. En suite lounge with sofa, armchairs and sophisticated fireplace. Large dressing room. Bathroom with double washbasin, separate designer bathtub and rain effect shower.
• BLESS YOUR DINVINITY SUITE: 699 ft² (570 ft² suite + 129 ft² terrace). En suite lounge with fireplace. Spacious dressing room Terrace with views of the city. Fully equipped marble bathroom with double washbasin, rain effect shower and vintage bathtub.
• BLESS YOUR SAVAGE MIND BY HOGO: 1001 ft² (516 ft² suite + 484 ft² terrace). Overlooking the interior garden. Exclusive HOGO rest system. Spacious dressing room and en suite lounge area. Hydro-massage bath on the terrace. Vintage bathtub and rain effect shower.
• BLESS YOUR COUTURE SUITE: 1130 ft² (613 ft² suite + 516 ft² terrace). Terrace with hydro-massage bath overlooking Velázquez Street. Separate living room with lounge and dining room. Spacious dressing room.
111 Room& Suites (29 Suites)
King-size bed (2.00 x 2.00 m).
Restaurants & Bars
Surprises are always memorable. The foodie experience at our fabulous restaurants and bars will awaken your taste buds with every bite:
• The exquisite vibe of the Versus Lively Lounge, our lobbybar and meeting point.
• One of the latest innovations is Salvaje at BLESS Hotel Madrid, a restaurant serving Japanese fusion cuisine where everything works in harmony to create an unforgettable experience.
• And why not round off your evening at the private club Fetén by Salvaje, it’s the perfect option for those how want to enjoy the most of the day and night.
• Picos Pardos Sky Lounge* has its own unique style and is the perfect spot to enjoy spectacular city views with a fresh cocktail in hand and a delicious appetiser in a cosy atmosphere. On our rooftop, try our raw menu of fresh, healthy food. (*Reopens in spring 2022).
• Breakfast in bed or a bottle of wine after dinner. No need to leave your comfort zone, our room service is open 24/7 so it’s available whenever you need it.
Body, mind & soul
Guests can come and feel good by enjoying the services on offer at our wellness spaces.
• Beldon Beauty will captivate guests with the most innovative and relaxing rituals and treatments.
• The latest technology at FitNic Powergym means guests can set the pace of their trip, enjoying the experience and knowledge of a personal trainer (available on request).
An urban spa where you can switch off with a sauna, hammam, sensory shower and jacuzzi.
Corporate & Celebration Events
The most exquisite details and spaces with character take center stage in this hotel with life and dynamism, where we turn the most original ideas into reality without forgetting the gastronomic delights created by our Chef Esteban Mangudo.
• 5 partitionable meeting rooms that hold up to 120 people
• A roof terrace in the heart of Madrid’s Golden Mile
• Open and dynamic spaces perfect for networking
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Top ten hotels of the world _ Tripadvisor
• Top 25 hotels of Spain: Tripadvisor
• 5 estrellas de Forbes
Number of employees