Esprit Saint Germain France
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann
22 rue Saint Sulpice – 75006 Paris
Privately owned by Mrs. Laurence TAFANEL
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Mr. François SOUMAN
5-star boutique luxury hotel
Esprit saint Germain
History & Story
Ideally situated in the heart of Paris, on the Left Bank. An intimate, warm 5* Boutique Hotel entirely renovated in 2021 with an authentic Parisian ambiance.
Stunningly designed with loving care put into each of the 28 Rooms, Suites, Apartments and Lounges. People who like Paris and the left bank area in particular will enjoy our location. We are located in the upscale area on a small street with wonderful boutiques and close to many good restaurants. Hotel Esprit Saint Germain was created for clients who enjoy Boutique Hotels with refinement and comfort. Women traveling alone, families, couples, and business travelers. Honeymoons and celebrations are often occasions to visit our Hotel Esprit Saint Germain.
Leading European deluxe city hideaway
Has been renovated during Covid 19
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Clients are welcomed as if they were Guests in a Friend’s Home with a personalized and dedicated service, enjoying complimentary drinks anytime during their stay sitting in the living room by the fireplace. Just the way you imagine a French hotel should look like.
Luxembourg Gardens, Luxembourg Palace, French Senate, Saint Sulpice church, Louvre Museum, Tuileries Garden, Montparnasse Tower, Pantheon
Saint Germain des Prés neighbourhood.
• Number of suites:
• 3 Suites (44m² or 470 square foot) and 1 Penthouse Suite with Private terrace (47m² or 500 square foot) – King or Twin beds in the main bedroom and a sofa king bed in the living room area – Bathroom with a shower and bathtub – up to 4 people – street view
• Number of Luxury rooms:
• One bedroom apartment (43m² or 460 sqft) with King sofa bed in the living room area, a kitchen and 2 walking showers – up to 4 people – street view
or two-bedroom apartment (77m² or 830 sqft) with King sofa bed in the living room area, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms with walking showers – up to 7 people – street view
Prestige Club (24m² or 260 sqft) with private terrace – street view
Executive Club (34m² or 370 sqft) – up to 3 people – street view
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• 28 rooms (keys) in total – 1 Classic Club (18m²- 200 sqft) – 11 Superior Club (20m² – 220sqft) – 9 Deluxe Club (22m² – 240 sqft) – 4 Suites Club (44m² or 47m² – 470 or 500 square foot) – Prestige Club – Executive Club – One-bedroom apartment.
Central location: The Esprit Saint Germain Hotel is located in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, one of the most elegant and historic districts in Paris. It offers easy access to many famous sites such as the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and the Musée d’Orsay.
Rich history: The hotel is housed in an 18th-century building that was once a private residence. It was converted into a luxury hotel in 2005 while maintaining its historical charm.
Intimate size: The Esprit Saint Germain Hotel is a boutique establishment with only 28 rooms, making it an ideal destination for travelers seeking an intimate and cozy atmosphere.
Personalized service: One of the most appreciated aspects of the hotel is its attentive and personalized service. The hotel’s team is known for their friendliness and dedication to providing an exceptional experience to each guest.
Elegant decor: The rooms and common areas of the Esprit Saint Germain Hotel are tastefully decorated, combining classic French elegance with contemporary touches. The interiors are designed to create an atmosphere of discreet luxury and comfort.
• Babycoat available with sterilizer, bottle warmer and high chair
• Private spa with Elliptical and bike Technogym, a Sauna and a Steam room, yoga mattress and a walkin shower
• Massages, treatments, and manicure upon reservation
Corporate & Celebrations events
• Conference room that can accommodate up to 12 people with welcome packages available upon reservation
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• Travel + Leisure top 500 2021
• Number 4th on Travel + Leisure Top 10 hotels in Paris in 2019 and 2020
• Condé Nest Traveler readers’ choice awards 2019
• Travel + Leisure world’s best awards 2020
• 2019 : Top Luxury Boutique Hotel in Europe – Luxury Travel Advisor Awars of Excellence
• 2018-2015-2013 : Winner – Best Luxury Boutique Hôtel Worlwide – Luxury Travel Advisor Awards of Excellence
Number of Employees