Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz Italy
Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz
Via Funivia 1c, 39031 Riscone/Brunico (BZ), Italy
Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
Building owned by 3 private Shareholders, Hotel managed by Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Armin Profanter. He comes along with many years of experience in this filed. He joined Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz from Luxury Hotel Purmontes, where he held the position of Manager, and before he worked all over the world.
From mountain lovers for mountain lovers. We create not only holidays but experiences around the beautiful mountains of South Tyrol. Our unique Experience Concierge organises individual experiences in the mountains. And as all adventure seekers are hungry for more, we thought of great culinary offers: every month the best Guest Chefs from around the world will cook side by side with our Chef.
FALKENSTEINER HOTEL KRONPLATZ
History & Story
The hotel’s first stone was set in June 2019. The constructions works ended by end of November 2020, while the hotel first opened its doors on 17th of December of the same year. Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz is part of the Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences family and the first 5* Hotel of Falkensteiner in South Tyrol, the original « birthplace » of the Falkensteiner Hotel Group.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• 5-star hotel for active holidays, designed by star architect Matteo Thun – children aged 14 and over are welcome
• 97 light-flooded rooms & suites
• In the immediate vicinity of the valley station of the Kronplatz mountain for active holidays, with 119 kilometers of slopes
• 7Summit slow food cuisine with open kitchen & open bakery
• Mountain herb garden
• Unique Acquapura Mountain SPA with the philosophy of the 4 mountain elements
• Rooftop pool and panoramic reclining area with a view of Kronplatz
• Indoor climbing wall
• Year-round activity package and organisation of customised tours with the Experience Concierge
• Unlimited greenfees for all guests at the Golf Club Pustertal
Situated at the foot of the Kronplatz, which is considered by many to be the number one wintersports resort in South Tyrol and is also a popular summer destination for families, hikers, cyclists and all those who enjoy culture and relaxation in beautiful surroundings.
Key sites/activities in the area
The city of Bruneck and its surroundings has a lot to offer: whether on the mountain or further down in the valley. The « green valley », as the Puster Valley is also affectionately called, stands for variety that the heart desires. Gain exciting insights into history and tradition, discover unique sights, let yourself be overwhelmed by the breathtaking mountain scenery and experience the alpine Mediterranean lifestyle.
• Messner Mountain Museum Corones
• The city of Brunico
• Bruneck Castle
• LUMEN Museum of Mountain Photography
• Lake Anterselva
• Lake Prags
• Earth Pyramids in Percha
• Christmas Markets
• The Three Peaks
• The hotel is formed by 4 buildings, each of them represents a season: winter, spring, summer and autumn. All recognisable by coordinated colours (Winter = blue, spring= green, summer= yellow, autumn= orange)
• Several art installations regarding different outdoor sports.
• Changing photograph exhibition about different mountains of the world.
• 12m indoor climbing wall
• Number of suites:
6 Summit Suites
4 Loft Suites
11 Junior Suites
• Number of Luxury rooms:
Grand Deluxe Double Room 53
Deluxe Double Room 23
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 97
Restaurants & Bars
• 7Summit Restaurant
Chef : Reinhard Daverda
Ascend culinary summits of innovative South Tyrolean cuisine at 7Summit restaurant at Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz, with influences from countries with the highest mountains in the world. Combine regional products with a trip to distant countries and discover a slow food fusion cuisine with a unique food sharing philosophy. Your culinary journey will be complimented with creative beverage pairing and exciting wine accompaniments.
• On the Rocks Bar
In the Acquapura Mountain SPA, covering around 1400 m², you will find the perfect balance to your activities on the mountain. Feel the power of the Dolomites based on the 4 mountain elements and experience a world of active well-being.
Enjoy custom-tailored treatments that draw on the philosophy of the 4 mountain elements and gather new strength. Enjoy the unique view of the Kronplatz from the rooftop pool, get your lengths in in the 25m sports pool, or find your inner centre during a personalised yoga session as a supplement to your activities in the mountains. After an eventful day on the slopes or a hike to the summits of the Dolomites, you can relax in the Finnish outdoor sauna, complete with mountain view, the Summit Hammam, or the Private SPA Suite.
• 25m sports pool
• Rooftop pool with a view of the Kronplatz
• Rooftop panorama lounge area
• Gym, yoga room
• 8 beauty and treatment rooms
• Private SPA Suite, lounge with fireplace
• Finnish outdoor sauna with mountain views
• Summit Hammam
Corporate & Celebration Events
1 seminar room on 171 m2 / separable room / up to 200 seats
Several exhibition rooms that can also function as event rooms
Extra Notable Features
• Unlimited Green Fees at Golf Club Pustertal
• 12m Indoor Climbing Wall
• In the immediate vicinity of the Kronplatz Lifts
• Summit Hamam
Year-round activity package and organisation of customised tours with the Experience Concierge
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• 2021 Connoiseur circle : Ausgezeichet in der Kategorie Hotels für Aktive
Number of employees