Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez France
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
1 Traverse de la Gendarmerie, 83990 Saint-Tropez,
Date of Creation
Firstly built in 1931, entirely renovated in 2013.
Hotel General Manager
Brice Delclos, since 2023.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is a 5-star luxury hotel, member of the L.V.X. Preferred Hotels & Resorts collection.
With a perfect location and a daring design, the Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is a must to take the pulse of the village’s atmosphere.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is part of the history of the mythical village and since its rebirth in 2013, it offers a highly desirable pied-à-terre for cosmopolitan travelers wishing to discover Saint-Tropez from its heart.
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez
History & Story
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez has been one of Saint-Tropez most coveted arty addresses since it first opened its doors in the Thirties. The current owners commissioned architect François Vieillecroze and interior designer Sybille de Margerie to completely refurbish the building.
At the very center of the village, overlooking the Place de la Gendarmerie, the iconic pink clock and the sea, Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is an invitation to unlock everything Saint-Tropez has to offer.
From the 52 rooms and 38 suites punctuated with designer pieces, the open-air swimming pool built 15 meters above the lobby or the rooftop offering superb views, a perfect mix of audacity and elegance is revealed at every moment.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Perfect location in the very center of Saint-Tropez
• 24hours concierge services « Clefs d’Or »
• Spa by Clarins, outdoor heated pool and fitness room
• 220 places underground parking
• 340m² modular meeting room
For those who love the village, Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez is ideally located: just a stone’s throw from the pretty fishing port, boutiques of local designers as well as the most inspiring luxury brands, and trendiest nightlife addresses. The hotel is also a perfect starting point to discover the region, which is particularly preserved and rich in unique landscapes: vineyards, protected marine reserves, islands and dream beaches.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Pampelonne beach, beach clubs and water activities
• Provençal food markets and typical villages
• Vineyards and wine tastings
• Sailing boat and helicopter tours to discover the coast from unique perspectives
The hotel has been the haunt of painters, writers, artists, movie stars. Sacha Guitry, Cocteau, Coco Chanel, Juliette Gréco and Sagan were regular guests. Brigitte Bardot and Roger Vadim also stayed here, adding to its growing legend, as did the American stars, Clark Gable, Ava Gardner and Rita Hayworth. Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez has witnessed some extraordinary meetings!
Stars in their eyes: from welcome gifts to bathrobes and slippers in their size, everything is done so that children discover the pleasure of being a privileged traveler.
• 25 Classic: 22sqm (237sqft), double or twin bed.
• 27 Patio: 26sqm (280sqft), double or twin bed, extended by a terrace of 10sqm.
• 6 Junior Suite: 34sqm (366sqft), double or twin bed and living room in one space.
• 7 Suite: 37sqm (398sqft), double or twin bed and a separate living room.
• 19 Suite Prestige: 45sqm (484sqft), double or twin bed and a large separate living room.
• 5 Suite Terrasse: 47sqm (506sqft), double or twin bed and a large separate living room, extended by a private terrace.
• 1 Presidential Suite Dolce Vita: Covering an area of 130sqm (1400sqft), this unique suite on the top floor of the hotel has two terraces, including a 70sqm not-overlooked one with Jacuzzi, sun-loungers and a dining area for private receptions.
Large living room, dining room and a private office with a magnificent panoramic view over the sea.
Number of keys in all: 90
Restaurants & Bars
Delicious Mediterranean cuisine can be enjoyed in a serene atmosphere on the hotel rooftop Les Toits. At sunset when the sky tings with its most beautiful colors, inspiring cocktails can be enjoyed is this atypical place perched on one of the highest rooftop terraces in the village. A must at sundown, when the sky is set ablaze…
Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez chose a classic for its Spa: Clarins. This French cosmetics firm, renowned worldwide for its flawless-quality natural treatments, is the perfect wellness partner.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Sumptuous parties, seminars, product launches, birthdays and more… The perfect setting for every private or professional event. A 340 m² modular meeting room fully equipped (flipchart, video projector, screen, built-in control panel, telephone, high-speed fiber optic Internet, free wifi, TV, microphones, stage, lectern) and five-star service guarantee the seamless success of your event. The hotel Rooftop Bar-Restaurant, Patio and Dolce Vita Presidential Suite can also be privatized for cocktail receptions and other unique celebrations.
Extra Notable Features
Free shuttle to/from Pampelonne beaches during daytime.
Except from June 20th 2024 to August 24th 2024 included:
One-way free shuttle to Pampelonne beaches until 5pm. Beach Clubs provide taxi service for return.
Private car park with 220 places
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees
150 in high season