Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Square Beaumarchais, 1 – 98 000 Monte-Carlo
Principality of Monaco
Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Hotel Director: Mr Louis Starck
5-star Palace (French Official Ranking), and member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
HOTEL HERMITAGE MONTE-CARLO
History & Story
Timeless elegance, lasting memories.
Ideally located steps from Casino Square, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo enjoys a fabulous location overlooking the Mediterranean, the Rock, and the Port of Monaco.
Built in the early 1900s, its Belle Epoque architecture showcases the magnificent Eiffel cupola located in the Winter Garden and designed by Gustave Eiffel. Respecting its rich heritage, the hotel offers 277 rooms and suites with a perfect blend of authenticity and modernity, including 53 Junior Suites, 22 Suites, and a collection of 13 Diamond Suites, all decorated with classic furniture.
Whether you have a quick lunch at the Limùn bar after a shopping spree or indulge in a fabulous dinner at Yannick Alléno’s Michelin-starred restaurant Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, you will enjoy an unforgettable culinary journey. For a casual gathering, meet at the Crystal Bar. During the summer, its terrace becomes the Crystal Lounge, a spectacular spot where you can enjoy a glass of champagne under the stars.
At the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, staying with children will create lasting memories. Children are considered V.I.K. (Very Important Kids) and are offered a special attention. In summer, a playroom is available, providing a perfect opportunity for parents to spend time at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, a 71,000 sq. ft. spa directly connected to the hotel.
If you feel like shopping, the Monte-Carlo Shopping Promenade, located just across the street from the hotel offers more than 50 haute-couture boutiques in a chic pedestrian area.
For Casino lovers, the best gambling experience is at the world-famous Casino de Monte-Carlo and at Casino Café de Paris.
Date added extensions
Main strength, Special Touch
The hotel has a supremely intimate and luxurious feel in every room and suite. Defined by the romanticism of the « Belle Epoque » period, Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. An unimpeded view of Monaco’s harbor, the Rock of Monaco, a winter garden lobby designed by Gustave Eiffel and a direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, make it a landmark of turn of the century style.
Located in the very heart of Monaco, with breathtaking views of the Prince’s Palace and the Mediterranean Sea. A stone’s throw from the Casino Square, guests are in the heart of the city center, within immediate reach of casinos, the famous Rock of Monaco, shopping, museums, spas…
Key Sites/Activities in the Area
Ideally nestled between sea and mountain, Monaco and its surroundings offer a wide range of leisure, cultural & sport activities. In the first place, visit Monaco with its famous casinos, the Prince Palace & the Old Town, the Monaco harbor, and the Oceanographic museum.
MY MONTE-CARLO : ALL OF MONTE-CARLO IN YOUR HANDS
By joining our My Monte-Carlo loyalty programme, guests will have access to all the advantages below:
• free admission to Casino de Monte-Carlo
• free individual transportation in shuttle within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort (shuttle service every 20 minutes daytime)
• preferential rates at Monte-Carlo Golf Club (18-hole golf course) and at Monte-Carlo Country Club (23 tennis courts)
• the ability to charge all expenditures within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort to your hotel bill
• Free High Speed WIFI
For guests staying at Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo:
• free admission to Monte-Carlo Beach Club: Olympic-sized, seawater pool and private beach, sun lounger and towel included (seasonal)
• free admission to the wellbeing and preventive health centre Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo with its heated seawater pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with jacuzzi and cardio-training centre with panoramic sea view.
At Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, we understand the importance of family time with our family friendly club. Experience magical moments as a family with our Very Important Kids program and amenities. Children are offered a choice of multiple activities: indoors or out, playful or delicious, alone or accompanied, to reconcile fun for children and peace of mind for parents!
Enjoy a sweet break at tea-time at Le Limùn, our lobby bar, to taste delicious homemade pastries. Take a relaxing break in the Jacuzzi facing the Rock of Monaco at les Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo. Discover the pop-up Paddock Lounge during the famous Monaco Formula One Grand Prix, in the dreamlike setting of the listed “Belle Époque” ballroom.
277 rooms, including 53 Junior Suites, 22 Suites and 13 exceptional Diamond Suites.
Restaurants & bars
• Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, a restaurant by Yannick Alléno – 1 Michelin Star
A union of wellbeing and fine dining.
• CRYSTAL BAR
Exclusive selection of fine wines, champagne and spirit by the glass. Panoramic sea view terrace.
• LE LIMÙN
Lobby Bar, with light food at lunch and delicious homemade pastries at teatime.
Guests at Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo enjoy an exclusive complimentary and direct access to Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, a unique well being and preventive health center (6,600 sq. m. / 71,042 sq. ft.). 30 treatment rooms, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy. Large heated seawater pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with Jacuzzi, and fitness center with panoramic sea view.
Corporate and celebration events
Astonishing venues available all year long for private events and celebrations.
Monaco Special Events
• Anti-Aging – April
• Tennis Tournament “Rolex Tennis Master” – April
• Legendary F1 Grand Prix – May
• Red Cross Gala – August
• RVS – Rendez-Vous Septembre – September
• MYS – Monaco Yacht Show – September
• Assises de la Sécurité – October
• Year End Celebrations – December
Hotel main Awards
• Fortune Character Magazine 2023 – Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer « World’s Most Admired Companies »
• Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award 2022 – Nommé parmi les meilleurs hôtels au monde – Top 20 des Hôtels en France et Monaco
• Travel + Leisure’s 500 Best Hotels 2022- Nommé parmi les meilleurs hôtels au monde
• Forbes Travel Guide 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 – 4 étoiles pour l’Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
• Travellers’ Choice 2022,2021,2020 – Tripadvisor
• 1 étoile au Guide Michelin pour Pavyllon Monte-Carlo, un restaurant de Yannick Alléno à l’Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
• Certification « Green Globe » depuis 2019
Number of employees
Up to 500 employees