Kimpton St Honoré Paris France
Kimpton St Honoré Paris
27-29 Boulevard des Capucines — 75002 Paris
Intercontinental Hotel Group
Hotel Daunou Capucines Gestion – (AXA)
Date of Creation
15 July 2021
Hotel General Manager
Laetitia Elmaleh – Graduated from the Vatel Institute, Laetitia Elmaleh has a rich and prestigious career in the fields of luxury hotels and gastronomy. Director of Alain Ducasse cooking school from 2009 to 2013. General Manager of the Pont Royal Hotel, Hôtel de Sers, Hôtel de Berri three five-star Parisian hotels.
Kimpton St Honoré Paris
History & Story
The beautiful 1917 Art Nouveau building once was the first Samaritaine de Luxe in France, built by the Cognacq-Jay family. Under the direction of famous architect Charles Zana, Kimpton St Honoré became an iconic landmark building and luxury 5* boutique hotel alike. In order to respect the soul, many elements were restored to their former glory, such as the grand double revolution staircase and the historical lifts and Art Nouveau Façade. Inspired by the Art Deco of the 1930s, the homage continues right down to the rooms – 149 of which 26 are suites – which are laid out like small Haussmann flats, discreet and elegant.
New Opening, fully refurbished prior to opening in July 2021.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
– Historic Art Nouveu building with unique Art Deco interior design
– Perfect location in the heart of the opera district and Place Vendome
– 360° views over central Paris from Sequoia Rooftop, healthy Californian inspired food concept
– Codage Spa with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam and gym
– Unique room product, most with balcony and/or natural light in the bathrooms
Kimpton St Honoré is ideally located in the heart of the Opera district, a stone’s throw from Place Vendôme. The area offers some of the best luxury shopping in town, with Les Galeries Lafayette, La Rue Saint-Honoré and luxury flagship stores such as Chanel and Cartier on every corner. Culture seekers will love the proximity to the Opera Garnier and even the Louvre (15 min) and Orsay Museum (18 min) are only a stroll away via the beautiful Tulerie Gardens (10 min).
Key sites/activities in the area
– Opera Garnier
– Tuileries Gardens
– Louvre, Orsay Museum
– La Bourse de Commerce
– Complimentary loaner bikes
– Daily Social Hour from 5-6pm
– We invite you to bring your furry, feathery or scaly family member. No matter their size, weight, or breed, all at no extra charge. If your pet fits through the door, we’ll welcome them in .
– Special amenities for families and children
– Pool accessible to children
• Number of suites: 39
• 12 Junior Suites, 4 Junior Suites w/ balcony (38-45m² – 410 – 485 sqft)
• 3 Collection Suites, 4 Collection Suites, 2 Collection Suite Opera View (50-58m² – 538 – 625 sqft)
• 11 King Bed Suite, 3 King Bed Suite w/ balcony, 2 King Bed Suite Eiffel View (38-45m²)
• 1 Suite St-Honoré w/ balcony (110m² – 1,184 sqft)
• Number of Luxury rooms: 98
• 13 Queen Bed City Single (20-22 m²)
• 51 King Bed Essential, 9 two single Beds Essential, 8 Queen Bed Essential Rooms w/ balcony, 3 double single Beds Essential w/ balcony, 5 King Bed Essentiel Opera View (23-28m² – 248-301 sqft)
• 34 Premium Rooms, 16 King Bed Premium, 4 King Bed Premium w/ balcony, 9 double single Beds Premium, 2 King Bed Premium Eiffel View, 3 Premium Balcony Queen Bed (28-35m² – 323-377 sqft)
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 149
Restaurants & Bars
• Montecito Restaurant & Bar (Head Chef Nicolas Pastot, Carrie Solomon, American culinary journalist and chef consultant – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) – On the light-filled ground-floor, Montecito is a California-inspired restaurant and bar designed by Humbert & Poyet. featuring al fresco dining patio. At the bar, Montecito offers a selection of Californian wines, French labels, and vintages from all over the world, mostly biodynamic. Cocktail lovers are not left out with the best of the classics, signature creations and a choice of more than 30 Bourbon references.
• Sequoia invites you for a drink at the top of Paris with a short and perfectly executed menu including 6 cocktails of the moment, wines, and champagnes as well as a selection of tapas to share. Experience iconic 360-degree views of Central Paris from our Sequoia rooftop, where from 5pm the party begins with DJs playing as the sun begins to set.
• Cutting Edge Spa by Codage Paris with 2 individual treatment rooms, 36ft (11m) long heated indoor swimming pool complete with sauna and hammam, Technogym equipped 24/7 Fitness Center.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Le Studio (Mezzanine + Main floor) – 230 for dinner
• La Fabrique + Le Lab – 24 Boardroom
• Sequoia Roof Top – 100 cocktail reception
Extra Notable Features
• Yoga Classes on the rooftop during summer, organised/ booked via Concierge Team
• Free designer loaner bicycles
• Daily complimentary social hour from 5pm, with hosted drinks and sophisticated canapés by chef.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
New Opening, no awards yet.
Number of employees