Kirini Santorini Greece
Perivolas Oia Santorini,
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mrs Christina Plithara
5-star experiential hotel, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World
Katikies Kirini is a part of Katikies Hotels, a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek hotels located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini
History & Story
Kirini Santorini is located in the picturesque village of Oia, a quiet yet lively area within easy walking distance to the panoramic promenade. Combining the classic, Cycladic architectural tradition with luxurious detailing, it boasts serene accommodations with expansive views out over the famous Caldera. Intimate in scale and refined in style, the hotel provides guests an exceptionally sophisticated retreat. From treatments and therapies at the impressive Katikies SPA to the unique gourmet offerings in Therasia restaurant, Kirini Santorini creates an island experience unlike any other.
Katikies Kirini is a seasonal property, closed from the mid of November to the end of March. The hotel is completely refurbished each year in our off-season.
Nestled on the cliff, Katikies Kirini is perfectly situated so residents can enjoy the majestic view and serenity while at the same time making it easy for them to visit the fairytale-like village of Oia, Santorini.
Key sites/activities in the area
The Katikies Club is a concierge club that welcomes its members to collect authentic moments of luxury staying at one of Katikies Hotels in Santorini. For example taking a trip to the Museum of Prehistoric Thera is a great way to finish exploring the ruins of Santorini’s ancient cities. This tiny museum in the heart of Thira houses frescoes and other archaeological treasures found during the excavation of ancient Akrotiri, which was destroyed by the volcanic eruption that made Santorini look like it does today. Some of the pieces here date back several thousand years (some of the pottery on display is leftover from 3,000 BC) and offer insight into early human life on the Greek Islands, making this an interesting place to check out if you’re keen to learn more about the island’s history.
Boat trip in the caldera.
Due to the particular construction of our properties, on the cliffside and for safety reasons we do not feature any children’s facilities and we do not accept children under the age of thirteen.
• Number of suites: 26
• Junior Suite, Bedroom, sitting area, bathroom with shower and private veranda with sea view. 30m2
• Senior Suite Bedroom, open sitting room and dining area, bathroom with built-in bathtub or shower and veranda with sea view. 35m2
• Wet Junior Suite Bedroom, sitting area, bathroom with shower, and private veranda with an open air 2 posts Jacuzzi and sea view. 30m2
• Superior Suite with Pool, open sitting and dining area, bathroom with shower, indoors built-in Jacuzzi with sea views and private veranda. 40m2
• Honeymoon Suite Bedroom, open living room with dining area, bathroom with shower and private veranda with a Jacuzzi with private pool and sea view. 40m2
• Kirini Suite Bedroom, open living room and dining area, walk-in closet, bathroom with shower cabin, indoors 2 posts Jacuzzi, private veranda with plunge pool and sea view. 45m2
• Master Suite with private pool, Bedroom, luxurious bathroom with bathtub or shower. The highlight of this suite is the pool on the private veranda with lounge beds and comfortable cushions. 45m2
• Therasia Restaurant, Greek cuisine in a perfect pairing unique to the island of Santorini
• Katikies Lounge
Katikies SPA is a dazzlingly glam sanctuary of elegance and serenity, a seductive oasis of luxury for living energetic experiences in beautiful natural surroundings such as a relaxing massage in Santorini against the backdrop of the Caldera. Discover a long pathway in a soothing atmosphere uniquely designed with phantasmagoric facilities and unique Ligne St. Barth spa products, distinguishing the Katikies SPA as a place that’s regal and resplendent.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Therasia restaurant max capacity 40 people
• weddings (official & unoffical)
Extra Notable Features
• Wine Tasting
• Yoga lessons upon request
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Condé Nast 2018 Readers Choice Award Top 10 Best Hotels in Greece & Turkey
• Condé Nast 2017 Readers Choice Award Top 10 Best Hotels in Greece
• Condé Nast 2016 Readers Choice Award Top 10 Best Hotels in Greece & Turkey
Number of employees