La Réserve Ramatuelle Hotel, Spa & Villas
La Réserve Ramatuelle Hotel, Spa & Villas
Chemin de la Quessine
83350 Ramatuelle – France
Michel Reybier Hospitality
Privately owned by Michel Reybier
Date of Creation
Villas : 2004 – Hotel and Spa 2009
Hotel General Manager
5 stars and « Palace Distinction »
La Réserve is a collection of uncommon, private and sublime properties (La Réserve Genève, La Réserve Ramatuelle, La Réserve Paris). The owner, Michel Reybier who orchestrates a vision of luxury with a feel of excellence, simplicity and discretion. Guests experience a privileged lifestyle.
LA RESERVE RAMATUELLE
History & Story
Located a few minutes from legendary Saint-Tropez, La Réserve Ramatuelle is a flashback to the artistic spirit of the 1950s French Riviera. A secluded place, preserved from hustle and bustle, far away from crowds and noise. 19 suites and 8 rooms offer spectacular views of the sea. So do the 14 villas with 3 to 7 bedrooms with private garden and pool. Culinary highlights at 2-Michelin-starred La Voile by Eric Canino. Spa with Nescens programs and treatments, fitness as well as indoor and outdoor pools. Following the new decor of the restaurant defined by Michel Reybier, Jacques Garcia is unveiling the metamorphosis of all rooms and suites in 2024. The aesthetic codes inherited from the golden age of the Riviera in the 1950s and 60s are back, reminiscent of a joyous period of creative effervescence. The artistic avant-garde took up residence on the legendary French Riviera, overlooking the mesmerizing blue of the Mediterranean Sea. The new decor highlights the fine tradition of decorative arts initiated by Cocteau, Fernand Léger, Picasso, and others, in their workshops in Vallauris or Biot. Poetic hand-painted frescoes, selected works of art, ceramics, sculptures, and furniture in light-colored wood with organic shapes, raw materials, and sophisticated textures… The atmosphere embodies the identity of the Mediterranean in all its authenticity. The sheer simplicity of this new decor exudes an emotion that is both imposing yet intimate. Summer in all its splendor.
14 classic Provencal-style villas with heated pools are set in lovely private gardens, where hardly a sound is heard except for a chorus of cicadas.Inside, the focus is on space and openness, allowing the Mediterranean sun to work its golden magic. With interiors by top designers, each villa has its own unique cachet. For your total comfort, nothing has been spared:daily newspaper delivery, WI-FI connection, cable TV, fax, DVD, HI-FI…the ideal holiday to fulfill all your wishes. A number of services are included to ensure guests’; peace of mind, including a concierge to satisfy individual desires and 24/24 security. Everything is there to make you feel at home and carefree.Each morning, the daytime housekeeper prepares breakfast, takes care of shopping and is always available for other daily tasks.
A 1,000-square-meter spa designed like a private space dedicated to enhancing the future well-being of the individual and centered on specific treatments: hydrotherapy, fangotherapy, an innovative energizing treatment, body care treatments, anti-age face treatments, relaxation sessions and personalized physical activities. 11 treatment rooms, an indoor pool with a jet lane, an outdoor pool and poolhouse, a steam bath and a fitness center.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Private domain overlooking the Mediterranean and nestled into natural landscape.
• Located 15’ drive from the Vibrant village of St Tropez and 7’ drive from the beach clubs
• Breathtaking sea views from any of the 27 rooms and Suites
• FULL RENOVATIONS OF ALL ROOMS & SUITES IN 2024 – designer is Jacques Garcia
• 3 restaurants on-site including ‘La Voile’ 2 Michelin starred by Eric Canino, a Japanese fusion rooftop restaurant and a Mediterranean cuisine by the pool
• ‘Nescens’ Spa offering 11 treatment rooms and an indoor pool
• Pilates, Bootcamps, and Better-aging program available on shoulder season
• A 30m long outdoor pool accessible to only hotel and villas guests
• 14 private villas from 3 up to 7 bedrooms, with sea-view and private swimming pool.
• All villas are hotel services: Dedicated housemaid, Clef d’Or Concierge, unique La Réserve dining experience, priority access to the hotel restaurants, spa, and facilities.
• ‘La Réserve à la Plage’ Beach club on Pampelonne- Priority access
• Shuttle service driving you in St Tropez, Ramatuelle and the beach clubs
• Unique Tailor-Made experiences throughout Provence and Côte d’Azur
Ramatuelle – the Saint-Tropez peninsula. Just a few minutes from the legendary village lies a place away from the buzz, far from the crowds and noise.
Key sites/activities in the area
Authentic Village of Ramatuelle (5 mins) Private beach clubs on Pampelone Beaches (5 mins) , St Tropez (15-20 mins)
Villas from 4 to 6 bedrooms are ideal for families’ stays.
• 8 rooms
• 19 suites
• 14 Villas
All rooms have their own full sea-view terrace, and some also have a private garden. Large floor to ceiling windows in each room and bathroom.
• Deluxe bedrooms from 50 sq m including 2 with access for disabled guests.
• Junior suites from 55 to 72 sq m
• Deluxe Junior suites of 80 sq m
• suites from 75 to 95 sq m. with a separate bedroom and lounge area.
• Prestige suites from 90 to 100 sq m with 1 or 2 separate bedrooms.
• Taillat suite of 90 sq m with a terrace of 170 sq m. Bedroom and a living room, spacious en suite bathroom.
• 14 villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms, with private landscaped garden and a private heated pool.
• From 250 to 550 sqm.
• Access to hotel services (bar, restaurant & spa) and daily personalized housekeeping service
• Continental breakfast prepared and served by a dedicated housekeeper in the villa
Restaurants & Bars
• La Voile Awarded two Macarons Michelin star.
Gastronomic Mediterranean cuisine using the best local products, mostly from the kitchen garden of La Réserve in season.
• Rooftop Japanese restaurant only lit by candlelight
• Pool bar for drinks and snacks.
• In the Villas, dedicated room service menu and private chef on request.
• Intimate, refined, open onto the exterior, bathed in natural light, the Spa at La Reserve Ramatuelle has everything it takes to disconnect from the fast pace of modern life.
• 11 treatment rooms, indoor pool, steam bath, fitness
Signature treatments, Figure Shaping treatments, Crème de la Mer treatments, Nescens anti-aging cosmeceutical treatments, Massages, Body scrubs, Body wraps, Beauty rituals , Hydrotherapy treatments, Aesthetic treatments , Osteopathy , Balneotherapy.
• Boot Camp
A sporty walking program offering global care of each individual. A Nordic-walking type program that correponds to a complete physical and mental regime. The Boot Camp is a 5-day/5-night programme designed for groups of 4 to 8 people.
• Nescens Better Aging Experience : 6 days to dynamize your youthfulness
• The philosophy is the same as La Réserve Spa in Geneva but adapted in Ramatuelle. It also provides a luxurious stopover for anyone dreaming of well-being and good living with its Signature treatments and exclusive better-aging experiences.
• Fitness, health, nutrition, beauty, relaxation… A personalized program to meet the specific needs of each individual and provide instant and long-term visible results.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Before June and after September, private hire, weddings, high end events.
Extra Notable Features
The kitchen garden of La Réserve: Careful husbandry, seeds directly sourced from small Italian producers, home-made compost and home-grown seedlings, as well as daily care, all combine to make the kitchen garden an inestimably precious reserve of flavors.
Number of employees