Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection
Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection
112 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris, France
Le Bristol Paris is part of Oetker Collection, a unique collection of Masterpiece Hotels including Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Germany, Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc and Château Saint-Martin & Spa in French Riviera, L’Apogée Courchevel (French Alps), Eden Rock – St Barths, The Lanesborough in London, Palacio Tangara in Sao Paulo, Jumby Bay Island, Hotel La Palma in Capri, West Indies and The Woodward in Geneva.
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Luca Allegri, President-Managing Director and Mrs Leah Marshall, Hotel Director
5-star luxury hotel – The Leading Hotels of the World
LE BRISTOL PARIS, Oetker Collection
1925 – Official opening of Hotel Le Bristol, named after the Count of Bristol.
1978 – Mr. Rudolf A. Oetker, a German businessman, becomes Le Bristol’s owner, as part of the famed “Oetker
1979 – The hotel expands with the Residence, previously the convent of the “Petites Soeurs of the Bonne Esperance”.
2010 – A full renovation program (over 100 millions euros) was implemented for Le Bristol and its beautiful French garden.
Le Bristol is the first hotel to be awarded the Palace distinction in May 2011. A leading luxury hotel in Paris and Leading Hotels of the World.
Le Bristol Paris is the reference for “French Art de vivre”, the Parisian feel, yet providing our clients with an “At home“ atmosphere. Natural daylight throughout the property, convey an impression of brightness everywhere. Ideal for families, with a lot of connecting options and private apartments. Views on the Paris skyline, Eiffel Tower, the inside French 1,200sqm garden and an in house parking.
Le Bristol Paris offers the best parisian gastronomic experience you could wish with 4 Michelin stars under its roof: 3 at the gourmet restaurant Epicure and 1 at the luxury brasserie 114 Faubourg both supervised by Chef Eric Frechon.
A family friendly hotel with guaranteed connecting rooms at time of booking, an extensive welcome program for children along with dedicated Bonpoint spa treatments and playroom. Upon arrival, children are offered their very own Hippolyte plush toy, a garden rabbit and the hotel’s mascot. They also receive welcome packets, which include playful activities throughout their stays, suggestions for fun-filled, educational walking tours around Paris, activities while at the hotel and… a treasure hunt.
Location, Key sites and activities
Located on Paris fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, it is at walking distance from the Elysée Presidential Palace, the Place de la Concorde. Next door to art galleries, exclusive antique shops and haute-couture boutiques. 10 minutes from the enchanting Tuileries Gardens, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, and Opéra Garnier. 15 minutes from the financial district and la Défense.
Le Bristol Paris has welcomed in 2021 a new resident, Socrate, born on June 15th, 2021. An adorable blue-eyed Sacred Burma kitten, Socrate strolls majestically around, lounges in the lobby, wanders through the grass of the French gardens, and purrs with regal delight when petted by guests or children.
Kids club – Le Bristol Paris x Bonpoint
The latest and most playful Parisian Kids Club is Le Bristol Paris x Bonpoint. The club is adjoined to Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie, and has been transformed by the two brands’ shared delight in childhood; the sweetness, freedom, infinite inspiration and its authenticity.
The stylish play area has Indian tipis for a secret hideaway, huge floral patterned cushions, chalkboard walls, electric car tracks, dolls houses, books and a menagerie of stuffed animals.
Everything is ready to welcome the most chic nonsense in the capital.
13,000 square feet of manicured garden, a peacefully verdant and relaxing environment in the heart of Paris.
90 rooms and 100 suites with spectacular terraces and balconies give our clients a large choice in terms of accommodation.
Each room and suite is decorated with Louis XV and Louis XVI furniture, rare wood paneling, fine European fabrics, objet-d’art, mirrors, paintings, etchings… for the most demanding clients in terms of décor and elegance.
Superior Room · Executive Room · Deluxe Room · Deluxe Room with Garden View · Deluxe Room with Balcony · Prestige Room
All with views on the oval flowered courtyard, the hotel gardens or the Paris skyline.
Courtyard view for Prestige Rooms
Suites (590-970 sq. ft.)
Junior Suite · Junior Suite with Garden View · Junior Suite Corner · Deluxe Junior Suite · Prestige Junior Suite · Deluxe Suite · Deluxe Suite Terrace · Deluxe Suite Garden · Saint-Honoré Suite · Prestige Elysées SuitesAll with views on the hotel gardens, the oval flowered courtyard or the Paris skyline.
• 2 Terrace Suites (1290 sq. ft. to 1720 sq. ft.)
• Terrace Suite with Jacuzzi
• 1 Penthouse Suite (1 to 4 rooms in duplex, terrace with panoramic view of Paris)
• 1 Panoramic Suite (on the 8th floor with private fitness and fully equipped kitchen, 1 or 2 rooms)
• 1 Paris Suite (1 or 2 rooms; 1 or 2 bathrooms, one fitted with a hammam; fully equipped kitchen)
• 1 Honeymoon Suite (1 or 2 rooms 1 or 2 bathrooms, one fitted with a hammam; fully equipped kitchen)
• 2 Royal Suites (3230 sq. ft.), 2 of which with private hammam
• 1 Imperial Suite (2852 sq. ft.), with private hammam and fully equipped kitchen.
• Suite 1925
All bathrooms in rooms and suites are spacious, made in Carrara marble, with 2 sinks and separate showers and baths.
Restaurants, Bars & Stars
• Epicure – Awarded 3 Michelin stars in 2009.
Gastronomic restaurant, with Chef Eric Frechon’s exceptional and innovative Haute cuisine in a refined atmosphere. Outdoor seating in the 12 917 sq. ft. garden • Open daily from 7:30 am to 10:30 am for breakfast and from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm for dinner.
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 43 40
or via e-mail: email@example.com
• 114 Faubourg – Awarded a first Michelin star in 2013.
Headed by Chef Loïc Dantec, offers creative and authentic cuisine in an original less formal decor.
Open daily from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm for lunch and from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm for dinner (closed for lunch on the week-ends)
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 44 44
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Café Antonia – Informal breakfast, lunch and dinner light gastronomy, afternoon tea with pastries selection, cocktails and drinks served in a smart yet relaxing atmosphere. Open daily from 8:00 am to 10:30 pm
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 43 42
or via e-mail: email@example.com
• Le Bar du Bristol – Le Bar du Bristol is the trendy place to be seen in Paris on evenings.
Open daily from 5:30pm to 2:00am
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 42 41
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rooftop swimming pool
On the 6th floor, the 28°C indoor pool (430 sq. ft.) made of teak and glass and drenched in natural daylight, offers breathtaking views on the Sacré-Coeur, the Eiffel Tower and Paris rooftops • Lounge chairs, private terrace and sundeck • Exclusive access to hotel guests daily. 6:30 am – 10:30 pm
Click here for more
• Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie – A haven of wellness with a wide range of luxurious and exclusive face and body treatments.
• 8 cabins and a children’s area to allow parents to indulge themselves during spa treatments
• Hands and feet treatments.
• Open daily 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
• Fitness Center, steam room.
• Exclusive access to hotel guests daily 6:30 am – 10:30 pm.
Corporate and celebration events
• For meetings, conferences, dinners, cocktails or any other event, a total of 8450 sq.ft. with state-of-the-art amenities.
• 6 air-conditioned modular meeting rooms with natural daylight, 4 of which overlook the garden.
• Several telephone lines and high-speed Internet in each meeting room.
• Video conference, simultaneous translation and audio equipment.
• Theatre style 15-200 people. U Style 12-24 people. Classroom style 12-100 people. Banquet style 18-200 people. Banquet style 10-150 people. Cocktail style 20-300 people.
• Use of suites for private functions.
• Menus created by Chef Eric Frechon.
Hotel main Awards
• 5-star Category – Forbes Travel Guide US
• Top 500 best Hotels – Travel + Leisure US
• N°1 Hotel in Paris – U.S. News & World Report
• Top 101 best restaurants in the world : Epicure – Tatler Travel Guide UK
• N°4 Top Hotels in Paris : Readers’ Choice Awards – Conde Nast Traveler UK
• Grand Award 2021 Epicure – Wine Spectator UK
• Winner of Hotel category in Forbes Luxe Awards – Forbes
• N°3 Best of the Best Hotel – Robb Report
• N°1 Top 25 Luxury hotels in France : Travellers’ Choice Awards – TripAdvisor
• N°11 Top 25 Luxury hotels in Europe : Travellers’ Choice Awards – TripAdvisor
• Top 100 Suites – Elite Traveler USA
• Top 100 Best Restaurants in the World – The Worlds 50 Best
• N°3 Top Hotels in Europe : Readers’ Choice Awards – Conde Nast Traveler USA
• N°3 Top 25 Best Fine Dining Restaurants in France – Travellers’ Choice Awards 2020 – Gastronomy
• N°3 Top 25 Hotels in France – TripAdvisor
• Grand Award 2020 – Wine Spectator USA
• N°3 Best Hotel in Paris – US. News & Report
The Leading Hotels of the World- Happy Guest Award
U.S News & Report – Best Hotels Awards – Gold badge Award
• N°5 Hotel in Paris
• N°5 Hotel in France
• N°9 Hotel in Europe
AFAR Traveler’s Choice Awars 2019 – Hospitality Group – N°1 Food & Wine Program (3rd Year in a row)
Wine Spectator – Wine Spectator Grand Award 2019
Forbes Travel Guide 2019 – Five-Star Award 2019
Forbes Travel Guide 2019 – World’s Best Hotel – Le Bar du Bristol : 5 stars
Médaille de la ville de Paris – Paris célèbre ses pâtissiers – Julien Alvarez – Vermeil
Ruinart Sommelier Challenge – N°2 on 26 – Anouk Devray
Coupe George Baptiste – N°2 – Alicia Poupeney
Spear’s 500 Travel Guide 2019 – Top recommended City Hotels & Resorts
Trip Advisor – Traveler’s Choice Award 2019 – Hotels
• Top 25 Hotels in France: N°2
• Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Europe: N°11
• Top 25 Luxury Hotels in France: N°2
• Top 25 Hotels for the quality of service: N°8
World’s 50 best – Restaurants 51-120 : Epicure N°117
Trip Advisor – Traveler’s Choice Award 2019 – Restaurants Gastronomiques
• N°2 Worldwide
• N°1 in Europe
• N°1 in France
• 114 Faubourg:
• N°8 in France
Condé Nast Traveler’s 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards
• Top 25 hotels in Paris – N°2
• Top 20 hotels in France – N°6
BILANZ 19 – Best City Hotels – N°8
The Best Chef – Top 100 – Eric Frechon: N°52
Leading Hotels of the World – 2018 Top Ten Quality Credit Recipients
- Condé Nast Traveler
27 December 2017 – Gold List 2018: Favorite Hotels in the World & Editors’ Picks: Favorite Hotels in Paris
#6 sur 9
- Fodor’s Travel
02 February 2018 – Fodor’s Best Awards 2018 :
9 Palace Hotels – #1: Le Bristol (4 stars)
The Best Hotel Spas in Paris – #1: Le Bristol (4 stars)
The 6 Best Hotel Pools in Paris – #4: Le Bristol (4 stars)
7 Parisian Hotels with Top Michelin-Starred Chefs – #6: Le Bristol (4 stars)
These are the Best Hotel Bars in Paris – #8: Le Bristol (4 stars)
- U.S. News & World Report (https://travel.usnews.com/Hotels/Europe/)
06 February 2018 – Best Hotels Ranking 2018 – #7 Best Hotels in Europe #4 in Best France Hotels and #4 in Best Paris Hotels, #6 in The Leading Hotels of the World
- Forbes Travel Guide (https://www.forbestravelguide.com/hotels/paris-france/le-bristol-paris)
20 February 2018 – Five Star Award 2018
- AFAR Magazine
19 April 2018 – Traveler’s Choice Awards 2018 – Le Bristol Paris awarded as best Foodie Stay! (for a second consecutive year)
- Travel & Leisure
World’s Best Awards – Best Hotels in Paris 2018: #4
The Top 10 City Hotels in Europe 2018: #7
- Wine Spectator
Grand Award 2018
- Le Guide Lebey (http://www.lebey.com/fr/les-adresses/restaurant/epicure)
20 février 2018 — Une des meilleures tables de Paris 2018 – Epicure
- Coupe Georges Baptiste
19 mars 2018 – 58ème Edition du coupe Georges Baptiste 2018 – Alicia Poupeney, maître d’hôtel au restaurant Epicure a remporté la victoire (#1) ainsi que Julie Frémont (#3)
- La Liste
Epicure Paris 98.00 #42
- Tatler Travel Guide
30 November 2017 – 101 City Hotels: Le Bristol Paris named “Urban Paradise”
- Spear’s 500 Travel Guide 2018
20 January 2018 – Top Recommended City Hotels & Resorts: Le Bristol Paris
- Elite Traveler’s Top 100 Restaurants
23 mai 2018 – Epicure #53
- Haute Grandeur Global Awards
3 août 2018 Haute Grandeur Excellence Award
-Best Culinary Experience on a Global Level
-Best Prime Location Hotel in Europe
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2018
23 January 2018 – N°7 Top 25 hotels in France, N°3 Top 25 Luxury hotels in France, N°6 Top 25 hotels for the quality of service
20 mars 2018 – Paris, distinguée « destination la plus populaire au monde » du classement des Traveller’s Choice Awards 2018 de TripAdvisor.
- Elite Traveler – Elite Collection
11 January 2018 – Top 100 Hotels in the World 2018: Le Bristol Paris on the list – (Top 10 Hotels in France)
- Elite Traveler – Elite Collection
18 April 2018 – Top 100 Restaurants in the World 2018: Epicure #53 on the list
- Dianping.com: It is currently China’s largest food and restaurant social platform.
- Meituan.com is the largest hotel reservation platform that has emerged in China in the last two years. This year, the number of nights reserved for their hotels is comparable to that of Ctrip.com.
- Traveller’s World Awards 2018
Le Bristol Paris #1 City Hotels Europa
Epicure #2 Hotel Restaurant
Number of employees