Lesante Blu Exclusive Beach Resort Greece
Lesante Blu Exclusive Beach Resort
Tragaki, Zakynthos, 29100, Greece
LESANTE COLLECTION HOTELS & RESORTS
Family owned business, whose shareholding parties have a vast experience in the luxury hospitality sector and a thorough knowledge of the local market.
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Dionysis Vithoulkas – Managing Director
5 Star Luxury , member of The Leading Hotels of The World
Our development strategy is to reposition Zakynthos Island as one of the top Mediterranean destinations for the luxury/upscale market segment, through the development and offering of unparalleled guest experiences that showcase the island’s rich culture in a way that leaves a positive environmental footprint.
LESANTE BLU EXCLUSIVE BEACH RESORT
History & Story
Lesante Blu ,member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is simply one-of-a-kind experience offering exclusivity, peace of mind and five star comfort. Its ‘all-about-you’ mentality can be experienced via the private infinity pools, the adults-only policy, the state-of-the-art suites and the discreet staff. The fine selection of restaurants offering creative Greek & Mediterranean dishes by the sea, the secluded private beach, the luxurious Spa, the 24/7 impeccable room service and the private helipad as well as a jetted platform used for private excursions with our own luxurious yachts around Zakynthos and nearby islands, add up to a unique stay experience.
The hotel is owned by the Vithoulkas family which has a long activity in tourism industry since 1988. The two brothers Mr. Dionysis and Mr. Kostas Vithoulkas, educated and raised in hotels, have taken over the management of the three properties in Zakynthos, from their parents Mr. Fotis and Mrs. Maria Vithoulkas. The two brothers were the first to pursue a shift from the mass tourism model that governed the island, to a more demanding model based on unique experiences, authenticity and elegance.
In 2020-2021 at Lesante Blu we have upgraded our Honeymoon Suites to create a more romantic interior decoration and we have changed our pools to grant full privacy maintaining the amazing sea views unobstructed.
A new outdoor Spa treatment deck area has been added where the guests can rejuvenate body and spirit while hearing the sounds of nature and admiring the famous turquoise sea of Zakynthos.
The wine tasting experience has been up scaled by adding a new wine cellar, offering numerous recognized labels.
The private beach area has been enlarged and fully refurnished by creating a new, modern and cozy design introducing the concept of our Almyra Beach House.
A new Ostria Pool Bar has been added and Ostria All Day Restaurant was refurbished to a new smart minimalist style.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
We have redirected our Melia Fine Dining experience with a more local and modern Greek cuisine approach, which resulted to being awarded with one star in the category « Modern Greek Cuisine » at the prestigious FNL awards and as 2020 Regional Winner in Luxury Unique Experience at World Luxury Restaurant Awards.
Perched along the eastern coast on the stunning Ionian Island of Zakynthos, Lesante Blu is located near the picturesque village of Tragaki.
Zakynthos is one of the most beautiful Greek islands.
With the infamous ‘Shipwreck Beach’ being the spearhead, there are also ‘Marathonisi’ island – a natural habitat for the endangered Caretta Caretta turtle – and the wonderful Blue Caves for excursions to be visited. Zakynthos has numerous beaches for every taste, varying from sandy to rocky, and offer breathtaking landscapes that combine the sky’s blue with the famous turquoise sea and nature’s green colors.
The island has a wealth of history and tradition. The Venetians, who ruled the island in the middle ages, named it “Flower of the East”.
It is the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands. Its geographical position ensures easy travel to the other islands and Greece’s mainland.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Wine tasting from an exquisite selection of Greek and international wines, hand-picked by Lesante Blu’s sommelier!
• At Lesante Blu we can arrange private boat tour and tailor made excursions. A luxurious yacht or motorboat and experienced, discreet staff, take the guests from the hotel’s private boat platform to: the most famous tour around the island, the Shipwreck, the Blue Cave, to the near-by Marathonisi, or to more unexplored areas.
• Local tours with our luxurious Range Rover with personal driver to visit breathtaking landscapes or island’s mountain side with the traditional villages
• Guests can enjoy a unique experience visiting the small island of Marathonisi . The islet of Marathonisi is a protected breeding area for the loggerhead sea turtle, which bears the scientific name “Caretta Caretta.” This beach is included in Zakynthos Marine Park because endangered sea turtles use just this stretch of sand every year to dig a total of 1,300 different nests in which to lay their eggs.
• The ‘Shipwreck’ beach, also known as “Navagio”, is one of the most famous Greek beaches in the world. The wreck of an old smugglers’ ship rests amongst the golden sand. The shipwreck lies gracefully on the beach to this day. The turquoise waters that embrace it together with the gold sand create a charming image, one that our guests will never forget.
• Explore the famous Blue Caves. Situated on the northern tip of the island, these natural arches and water-caves that have been cut out by tides over thousands of years, form a distinguished image of the kingdom of the sea. Swim and explore the caves one by one –a one-of-a-kind experience. Snorkeling and diving are also suggested so that you will fully capture the carefree water essence.
• Zante’s proud historical past is visible all around. Amazing architectural monuments are still an integral part of the island, contributing greatly to its charm. Many important historical figures have lived here, such as Dionysios Solomos who composed the Greek national anthem. Visit Kastro which is a Venetian fortress situated above the hill of Bochali. It is a beautiful heritage of long lost eras. It was built on the ruins of the island’s ancient acropolis, with its construction date estimated to be around 1480, after the Venetian occupation. The island’s east side offers a gorgeous mountainous experience that can make for an exciting road trip. Picturesque villages such as Loucha, dark green forests full of pine trees, high cliffs offering stunning views of the island and the precious sounds only mountain’s nature can form, create an once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Lesante Blu is an adults only hotel with minimum age of stay 16 years old
• Number of suites: 92 suites
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 92
• DOUBLE SUITE SEA VIEW – 32 m2 indoor / 12 m2 outdoor
Elegantly designed, the room consists of the bedroom with living room in open plan style, bathroom with separate bathtub, shower cabin and a spacious private balcony.
• SPA SUITE SEA VIEW PRIVATE OUTDOOR JACUZZI – 32 m2 indoor / 12 m2 outdoor /outdoor Jetted Tub
Elegantly designed, the suite consists of the bedroom with living room in open plan style, lavish marble-lined bathroom with separate bathtub, shower cabin and a spacious balcony with an outdoor private Jacuzzi. Unique rejuvenating moments.
• SIGNATURE SUITE SEA VIEW WITH INDIVIDUAL POOL – 32 m2 indoor / 12 m2 outdoor / 16 m2 pool
The sophisticated and contemporary style décor stays true to the room’s concept, elevating nature’s blue. The suite consists of a bedroom with living room in open plan style lavish marble-lined bathroom with bathtub and separate shower cabin.
The private balcony leads to an individual swimming pool and offers unobstructed panoramic views of the Ionian Sea.
Dive into total relaxation.
• HONEYMOON SUITE SEA VIEW WTH PRIVATE POOL -42 m2 indoor /15 m2 outdoor / 21m2 pool
The honeymoon suite sea view with private pool is the ideal environment to enjoy your first moments as a married couple. The stunning view of the sea will create the perfect scenery for your stay. Your own individual pool embraces the romantic setting and livens up your experience by offering you the privacy and peacefulness you need.
The suite consists of a marble-lined bathroom with separate Jacuzzi bathtub and shower cabin and a generous terrace with individual freshwater pool with unobstructed panoramic views of the Ionian Sea.
• DELUXE SUITE SEA VIEW WITH PRIVATE POOL -50 m2 indoor / 35 m2 outdoor /28 m2pool
Divine. There is no other word to describe it.
Breathtaking view of the sea. Your very own private pool. Comfort all around you. The Lesante Blu’s deluxe suites are a unique concept of contemporary décor style and luxurious comfort only a five-five star philosophy can shape, making you feel the uniqueness of the Lesante Blu experience.
The suite features a magnificent bedroom and sitting area in open plan style, lavish marble-lined bathroom with separate Spa bathtub and shower cabin, as well as your private swimming pool.
• ROYAL GRAND SUITE SEA VIEW PRIVATE POOL -100 m2 indoor / 60 m2 outdoor 160m2 / 50 m2 pool
The Royal Grand suite sea view with private pool is the Lesante Blu’s most proud creation. Elegance, luxurious comfort and the most beautiful view of the Ionian sea are yours to enjoy.
The suite concept was created so you experience the most unique of stays. It offers you two levels with open plan furnished living and dining room and a beautiful bedroom and sitting area in open plan style, lavish marble-lined bathroom with separate Spa bathtub and shower cabin with splendid views to the Ionian sea. The outdoor areas are a treat; a generously spaced terrace and your private infinity swimming pool. Lavender and thyme scents unfold and blend with the landscaped surroundings.
Restaurants & Bars
• Gaia Main Restaurant – smart casual
Gaia restaurant forms the buffet breakfast at Lesante Blu and dinner with a large selection of delicious international dishes and theme nights.
• Ostria All Day Restaurant – smart casual
Ostria Restaurant, a ‘must’ A la carte restaurant by the pool, is a great choice to taste fresh fish from the catch of the day, Greek traditional dishes and light snacks for lunch. For dinner transforms into steak restaurant with local fresh meat with variety of cuts.
• Melia Fine Dining – elegant
Awarded with one FNL star and named as ‘Best Fine Dining Luxury Unique Experience in Southern Europe 2020’ .Exceptionally modern Greek cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Nikos Ispiroudis will take the guests to a memorable gastronomic journey accompanied perfectly with the wine list, selected and served by the Head Sommelier. Breath-taking sunset skies complete the magical scenery.
• Panorama Champagne Bar
Our guests can enjoy an exceptional selection of champagnes and refreshing cocktails. Is the perfect place to have your aperitif or after-dinner drink since operates every day from 18:00-2:00.Also you can enjoy and relax at the stylish and elegant indoor or outdoor lounge having a cigar from our selection.
• Ostria Pool Bar
The Ostria Bar by the pool serves amazing refreshing signature cocktails with fresh herbs from our garden and ingredients.
• Almyra Beach House
Escape into luxury at Almyra Beach House. Enjoy delicious sushi, refreshing drinks and cocktails served to you on your sun-bed or the bar area
• Connect with nature and rebalance the body, mind and spirit at the Essence Spa. Guests can choose from a variety of tailored treatments by Germaine de Capuccini . There are three treatment rooms and a treatment suite. Plus, there is a hammam, heated indoor pool, steam bath, Jacuzzi, cold water splash, full beauty salon, and fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• No facilities for corporate events
Extra Notable Features
• Water sports /Jet Ski /Diving/Sailing/
• Hiking/Biking/Tennis/Yoga lessons/Horseback riding
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Greece’s Leading Resort by World Travel Awards
Regional Winner in Luxury Unique Experience By World Luxury Restaurant Awards
Greece’s Leading Resort by World Travel Awards
Best Fine Dining Cuisine in Southern Europe by World Luxury Restaurant Awards
Europe’s Leading new Resort by World Travel Awards
Greece’s Leading Resort by World Travel Awards
Europe Luxury Beach Resort by World Luxury Hotel Awards
Number of employees