Lido Palace Italy
Viale Giosuè Carducci, 10 – 38066 Riva del Garda – Italy
Privately owned for the 49% and public investment for the 51%
Date of Creation
8th August 2011
Hotel General Manager
5-star Luxury – LHW
Constant improvement of the guests’ stay experience through exclusive services, limited number of rooms, privacy, high-level cuisine, renowned spa brands, concierge service.
History & Story
The Liberty-style lines and interiors of the Lido Palace recall an early residence for royalty, aristocrats and the upper crust. This elegant villa was erected in 1899 to welcome the 20th century elite and distinguished guests such as Gabriele D’Annunzio and King Vittorio Emanuele III. With the redesign in 2011 by architect Alberto Cecchetto, the hotel was embellished with glass and steel elements to take advantage of natural light and open the view onto the surrounding natural landscape.
Main renovation August 2011
Date Added Extensions
Ground Level renovation 30th march 2023
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Very minimal design combined with the liberty style of the hotel. A connection between the environment, nature and indoor spaces. Lake front.
The hotel is located only 5 minutes walking distance from the town center of Riva del Garda, one of the most iconic town on Lake Garda. The hotel is surrounded by 13.000 sqm garden and front lake side.
Keys sites / activities in the area
The most appreciated activities from our guests are: private motorboat tours, hiking, trekking, biking along the lake, paragliding, horse riding. A lot of cultural highlights are worth to be visited like Bastione, Biotopo del monte Brione, MART and MUSE as museums. Cultural event as “sagra di Sant’Andrea, Christmas markets and Canale di Tenno.
We accept children in some and specific rooms. Our hotel is not properly designed to welcome numerous families. Children up to 12 y.o. are welcomed in the indoor swimming pool until 17:30.
The hotel does not avail of a Mini club or children facilities.
• Number of suites: 2
• Number of Luxury rooms: 9
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 42
1 indoor swimming pool, 1 outdoor swimming pool, 1 jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, biosauna, Mediterranean bath, Turkish bath, rasul bath, turkish bath, salt room, ritual suite, spa table, gym, 8 cabins, personal training, youga lessons
Our spa is 1500 sqm big. the design is inspired by a minimal layout with dark colors that allow you to create an atmosphere where the guest can doze off.
Restaurants & Bars
• Tremani Bistrot: What you experience on the most important terrace of Lake Garda is a real tasting sensation. The kitchen brigade of the Tremani Bistrot offers dishes that elevate our territory, thanks to the use of ingredients that enhance the food and wine culture of Trentino. To access the areas where the pleasure of divine cuisine is celebrated, a smart casual dress code is requested.
• Balì Bar: Between the Art Nouveau walls of our historic building, the Balì Bar is the place to meet, relax and feel good. Here, design meets the superb selection of cocktails and drinks, with a special menu for room service.
Both outlets are followed by the executive Chef Stefano Rossi. The hotel offers BB.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Two meeting rooms, immersed in the quiet of the Lido Palace park, become the ideal place for business meetings or to be used as multifunctional spaces. All the rooms are located in the same area of the building and are illuminated by natural light, easily adaptable to any usage request. The team of our Chefs is happy to customize the offer of menus for business lunches and coffee breaks. The meeting area has wi-fi connection and latest generation technological tools. The high ceilings make the environment comfortable for long working days.
• Sala Adige the 65 m2 congress hall accommodates up to 50 people in an auditorium layout. There is a speakers table, an audio system, a motorized screen and a video projection system which makes it ideal for presentations.
• Sala Sarca: the 45 m2 conference room accommodates up to 14 people with an arrangement around the table. There is a table with an audio system, an 80 inch screen with video projection system which makes it ideal for presentations.
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking classes with our executive chef
• Cocktail classed with our bartender
• Wine tasting in our wine library with our sommelier
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• 2023: travelmith: top 10 luxury hotel in Italy
• 2022: Holidaycheck 2022 special award
Number of employees