Lujo Hotel Bodrum Turkey
Lujo Hotel Bodrum
Meselik Mahallesi Comca Mevkii Sokak No :10 48200 Bodrum / Mugla / Turkey
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Arzu Topcu Civak – An hotelier with 25 years of successful management and leadership experience. Previously worked as General Manager in Susona Bodrum (LXR Hotels & Resorts), Nikki Beach Bodrum, Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum and Doria Hotel Bodrum.
The primary development strategy of the Lujo brand is to achieve a brand standard and spirit over the existing facility and to carry the current project to its ideal point. With the upcoming Exclusive Villa and Lujo Pina Island projects to be added to the facility in the near future, the facility will have its final appearance, and then projects will be started in exotic destinations such as Maldives, Cancun and Ibiza. Currently, the Maldives project has been signed and will be implemented in a few years.
Lujo Hotel Bodrum
History & Story
Lujo Hotel Bodrum was established in 2018 and is located in Bodrum, Turkey. Joy is what resides at the center of our philosophy at Lujo with the firm belief in its transforming power to let people be overcome by the magic of their heart’s delight. With this in mind, we made it our goal to create more and more joyful moments for our guests hence taking a step in making the world a better place and changing it.
For us, every joyful moment comprises flawless art with the way it appeals to our minds, hearts, and souls. Art and Joy, both profound heart-felt qualities, are the main pillars of our concept at Lujo Hotel to create a totally unique environment. Lujo Bodrum, with its minimal architectural style, natural colors, and spectacular Aegean view, blends comfort and luxury with such delicate balance and an artistic rigor to give you more pleasure than a masterpiece can offer.
Since Lujo is a brand new luxury resort that was opened in 2018, there is no restoration made so far. However, before the 2021 season, we redesigned two of our a la carte restaurants (Gaia and Opa) and built our Lujo Concept Store for a luxury shopping experience for Lujo guests. Each project was held with local designers.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
– A la carte all-inclusive concept: 9 a la carte restaurants, 8 of them free of charge for all guests
– Joy Advisor System: Joy Advisor is the person to advise and help guests with all type of questions and requests starting from arrival till departure.
– Lujo Sea Plane/Yacht: Lujo Hotel offers private tours on many routes from Bodrum and Turkey to the Greek Islands with its Seaplane and yacht exclusively for its guests.
– 4500 sqm Kijo Club: luxury holiday experience for kids.
– 1 km long sandy beach: three sections, one of them is adult only.
– Distance to airport: 15 minutes from BJV Airport
Lujo Hotel is located in Guvercinlik, Bodrum.
– Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) : 15 km
– Bodrum City Center : 20 km
– Yalikavak Marina : 40 km
– Ephesus Antique City : 150 km
Key sites/activities in the area
Historical Sites : Bodrum Castle, The Mausoleum of Halikarnassus, Bodrum Antique Amphiteater, Windmils, Myndos Gate
Art & Culture : Underwater Archeological Museum, Etrim Village, Dibeklihan, Zeki Muren Art Museum
Shopping & Dining : Yalikavak Marina & Milta Bodrum Marina
Activities and Events : The Bodrum Cup (Yacht), Bodrum Music Festival, Aagean Herb Festival, Diving, Golfing, Boat Trips, Fishing
A journey into a lush world full of art & joy!
Art in Lujo
Art is open to interpretation, but its universality and timelessness is not questionable. While experts discuss the nature of its purpose, it has existed since the early days through many different forms. It is beyond nationality, religion, even language. It amazes, moves, and above all, connects viewers of all ages in various ways.
At Lujo we are honored to display original art scattered all around as well as host regular expositions and collaborate with artists.
Joy in Lujo
Lujo guests will be dancing to the latest beats and listening to the best live performances this summer as well.
The best DJs line up to play at Indigo Beach while our guests dance to the hottest soundtrack of the summer. Join them without missing a beat!
Puppet Arena, this immense hall was built to set the scene for your unforgettable memories! You will be delighted and entertained by the live performances of famous names every night.
Indigo Beach Club, continues to be the talk of the town with its special day and night DJ performances, delicious cocktails, and exclusive parties. Those who have never been there desperately want to get in this adults-only club, and those who have seen it never want to leave! Drop in if you are over 16 and see the mesmerizing atmosphere for yourself…
An Artful Approach to Vacation
Lujo has been meticulously designed to bring vacationers’ dreams to life. Whether you are traveling with your family, looking for a silent retreat, a gourmet experience or a few romantic days hidden from curious eyes, there is a perfect place for you here. Discover the hidden treasures Lujo holds for you and while you are at it, begin planning your next trip!
Kijo Club is one of the best strengths of Lujo where kids and teen enjoy various activities all day long.
Target age group: 01-17
Capacity: No Limit
Opening: Season/Hours: Summer, between 09 am – 2 am
Activities: In Kijo Club, while, babysitting, training and exercise area, baby playground, baby sleeping room are offered for 1-3 age group, 4-12 age group kids can enjoy aqua park entertainments, training exercises, hobby and art studio, science courses and many other games and tournaments. Additionally, teens that are between 13-17 can benefit from sport activities, cocktail making and DJ courses, slice pool activities and many others such as play station, outdoor games and laser tag games.
Number of Luxury rooms: 220
• Superior Room (45 – 50 m2) (sea view / lateral sea view)
• Deluxe Room (55 m2) (sea view / lateral sea view)
• Indigo Terrace (Adult Only, bathtub) / Indigo Laguna Clubber Rooms (Adult only, swim-up) (42 – 70 m2) (sea view / lateral sea view)
• Terrace Room (50 m2) (sea view (jacuzzi on terrace) / lateral sea view (bathtub on terrace))
• Laguna Superior (swim-up) / Laguna Deluxe Rooms (swim-up) (45 – 60 m2) (sea view / lateral sea view)
Number of Suites: 66
• Family Room / Family Suite (65 – 95 m2) (sea view / lateral sea view) (jacuzzi option)
• Laguna Duplex Family Suite (140 m2) (sea view) (swim-up, bathtub on terrace)
• Forest Room / Forest Suite (55 – 100 m2) (sea view) (Jacuzzi on terrace)
• Jr. Citrus Villa (200 m2) (sea view) (private pool)
• Citrus Villa (250 m2) (sea view) (private pool)
• Pina Villa (300 m2) (sea view) (private pool)
• Presidential Villa (800 m2) (sea view) (private pool)
Room Amenities: Single (1.20m x 2m) and Double (2m x 2m) beds, iron and ironing board, kettle & Nespresso machine, full complimentary minibar with alcoholic (beer, wine) and soft drinks and snacks, double sink (90% of the rooms), dressing area, Bvlgari branded cosmetics, toiletries for kids, robes & towels, high speed complimentaryWi–Fi, IP TV system, Pillow& Mattress Menu.
Restaurants & Bars
Hotel Concept: A la carte All inclusive
Restaurants (# tables, cuisine, gourmet or starred):
• Shibori: Asian a la carte, 190 pax
• Koza: International a la carte, 220 pax
• Sorriso: Italian a la carte, 104 pax
• El Gaucho: Steak a la carte, 90 pax
• Gaia: Sea Food/Fish a la carte, 306 pax
• Asma: Anatolian a la carte, 185 pax
• Opa: Sea Food/Fish (Adult Only, +16) a la carte, 200 pax
• Quinoa: Mexican a la carte, 96 pax
• Secret: International Gourmet (Lujo Edition) a la carte, 55 pax
Bars, lounges: 14 bars for different tastes serving without extra charge: finest liquor choices, i.e.: Chivas Regal 18 YO, Chivas Regal 25 YO, Chivas Regal XV YO, Royal Salute 21 YO, Hennessy VSHennessy VSOP, Hennessy XO, Remy Martin VSOP, Havana Club 3 Años, Havana Club Maestros. Wines from the cedar with extra charge.
• Sensum Spa : there are 52 types of spa and beauty treatments which consist of 12 branches. From hamam treatments to eastern massages, from facial to body, in different cultures and for different parts of the body there are plenty of choices.
• Sensum Fit (Fitness) : From personalized programs to group programs, from bodybuilding to yoga and Reformer Pilates, there are 20 types of programs and lessons for guests. Also, Specially designed Zen Garden offers guests an unforgettable outdoor training experience. Academy also offers trail bike rides and personal training sessions upon request.
• Swimming Pools : 4 swimming pools, one indoor pool
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Bodrum Ballroom (I-II-III) : 1066 sqm, 900 pax in theathre, 540 pax in banquet setup
• Breakout Rooms (6 meeting rooms) : 106-121 sqm
• Bodrum Ballroom Foyer : 650 sqm
• Breakout Rooms Foyer : 360 sqm
• Indigo Beach Club : 100 pax (Banquet, Cocktail)
• Pablo Esco Bar : 100 pax (Banquet, Cocktail)
Extra Notable Features
• Watersports: Parasailing, Flyboard, Seabob, Banana, Catamaran, Jetski, Canoe, Proteus, Rhincodon
• Zen Garden (Yoga Centre) : Sunrise , Hakka, Mandala, Kundilina, Ashtanga, Anti-gravity
• Lujo Seaplane (Transfer, Private or Group Tours to many destinations including Bodrum, Fethiye, Antalya, Pamukkale)
• Lujo Yacht (Private Tours)
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Tripadvisor-Traveler’s Choice 2021
• Hotels.com Loved By Guests Award Winner 2021
• World Travel Awards – World Leading Luxury Resort Hotel 2020
• World Travel Awards – Europe’s Leading Luxury Lifestyle Resort Hotel 2020
• Tripadvisor -Traveler’s Choice 2020
• Hotels.com Loved By Guests Award Winner 2020
Number of employees