Maalot Roma Italy
77 Via delle Muratte
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Cristiano Zucchiatti – GENERAL MANAGER
History & Story
Our boutique hotel is set in the former home of the famed opera composer Gaetano Donizetti; the palazzo has been carefully restored to pair timeless elegance with a dash of contemporary verve.
Our restaurant Don Pasquale Restaurant and Bar wan named after one of the most famous operas by Donizetti.
The First Musica together with The First Arte and The First Dolce forms a small collection of luxury boutique hotels, which invites guests to see Rome through the lenses of art, gastronomy and sets new vibes in the Roman hospitality scene.
Additional The First Hotels are planned within the next 5 years, in Rome and in other destinations in Italy.
The architect of Maalot Roma is Roberto Antobenedetto.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Just a handful of meticulously curated rooms and suites, an inviting winter garden restaurant and bar, a playful collection of hat-themed contemporary art, and a boutique setting in a storied Roman palazzo: Maalot Roma ticks all the right boxes for your home. ..away from home in the Eternal City.
Being located in the very heart of the city, there is the possibility of Walking tours, guided tours to the main attractions of Rome, bike tours around the city, but also cooking classes so as to discover the Italian delicacies.
Maalot Roma is located in the very heart of Rome, it is 100 meters away from the Trevi Fountain.
All the main sightseeing are a step away from the hotel and walkable, between which Altare della Patria, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Piazza di Spagna. The main attractions.
Number of suites:
• 3 Junior Suites
• 4 One Bedroom Suites
• 2 Top Suites
Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• 30 rooms total
Our amenities include a Welcome Drink, a Welcome amenity in the room upon arrival, continental Breakfast, free access to Wi-Fi, a Minibar, and access to the Fitness area.
Children of all ages are welcome in our lovely property.
For children over 7 years old there is a supplement of €100 per night.
Restaurants & Bars
• Don Pasquale Restaurant and Bar
• Domenico Boschi Executive Chef
• Typical roman modern cuisine
• Our restaurant Don Pasquale is open for an all-day dining extraordinary experience.
• The front desk and concierge department are open 24 hours for a unique tailor-made experience.
• At our restaurant Don Pasquale you may taste a unique all-day culinary experience.
• Our Private Gym is open exclusively to our guests 24 hours.
• In our bar our guests may taste extraordinary signature cocktails.
Corporate & Celebrations events
• We may organise birthday parties at our restaurant.
• Maximum capacity for an event at our restaurant is 32 people (accommodated in different tables).
• Maximum occupancy for an event at our restaurant and bar is 45 people (not accommodated in tables )
Extra Notables Features
• We do have a gym in our property which is open exclusively to our guests 24 hours.
• Our concierge department may organise cooking classes, tailor made walking tours ect.
• Our concierge may organise golf cart tours.
• Our concierge may organise unique tours to the most interesting historical palaces with the best guides in town.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• Traveller review award on Booking.Com
• Restaurant Don Pasquale : third position award on Barawards
• Restaurant Don Pasquale : Due Cocotte Award on Gambero Rosso
• Restaurant Don Pasquale : One Cappello Award on Nespresso Guide
• Maalot Roma was chosen the first hotel in Rome by Conde Nast Traveller
• Our Restaurant Don Pasquale takes part at Espresso Guide 2022 and was awarded.
• Our Restaurant Don Pasquale takes part at Gambero Rosso Guide and was awarded.
Number of Employees