Maison Delano Paris
Maison Delano Paris
4 rue d’Anjou, Paris 75008
Maison Delano Paris | Ennismore & Accor
Investment fund – Katara Hospitality
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
To be announced
5-Star Luxury Lifestyle Hotel
Accor & Ennismore
This joint venture brings together the Ennismore know-how in building brands with purpose through creative storytelling, design and authentic experiences with Accor’s wealth of knowledge in delivering scale, network growth and distribution.
Maison Delano Paris
History & Story
Opened in Miami in 1995, the legendary Delano was for a long time the meeting place for travellers seeking a unique experience within a luxurious and intimate setting. A resounding success from the moment it opened its doors, the Delano established itself as the place to be before becoming an iconic destination, celebrating a unique lifestyle. In 1995, Madonna celebrated her birthday at the hotel’s restaurant. What better a location than Paris to inaugurate a new chapter in the Delano’s history? The new Parisian location includes a local dimension, choosing as its setting a historical building – a private mansion built in 1734 at the request of Augustin Blondel de Gagny, who served as the supervisor of the “Menus-Plaisirs du roi” for Louis XV.
The listed building has been renovated and refurbished respecting the protection restrictions and creating a totally new DNA, driven by interior designer Lázaro Rosa Violán. Maison Delano Paris has been given a décor that showcases the leading names in contemporary design, while respecting Delano’s original
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• 1st rebirth of a unique and iconic hotel: the iconic Delano brand, which launched in Miami in 1995, conceiving the Lifesyle concept worldwide, is opening in the city with its first Maison, part of Ennismore.
Our team embodies the new generation of hoteliers in the Luxury Lifestyle segment.
• Strategic Location (see below)
• 56 extraordinary and spacious rooms and suites up to 190sqm
• Luxury Lifestyle hotel: a new landmark for Parisians and travelers where guests can be their true self with a smart mix of conviviality and sophistication all with the trust of ultimate discretion.
Maison Delano is strategically located the heart of Faubourg Saint Honoré within Paris’ luxury 8th district, right in heart of exclusive French fashion where the world’s most historical Hermès Boutique is, offering a discreet cocoon in the heart Haute Couture and Haute Jewelry in Paris.
Keys sites / activities in the area
High-End Shopping, our Concierge offers exclusive shopping experiences.
Exclusive Events: the 8th district hosts fashion shows, art exhibitions, or cultural performances, especially in places like the Grand Palais.
Augustin Blondel de Gagny used the organize The King Louis XV’s private high-society parties, in our flagship Maison Delano Presidential Suite (190 sqm, 4,5m height), located on the 2nd floor which we used to call the “noble floor), back in the 18th century.
Accommodation and breakfast are free of charge pour children of less than 12 years old
Special and personalized VIP amenities for children in the room, birthday gift and special gift for Christmas
• Number of suites: 19
• 14 Junior Suites (40 to 45 m²) – capacity of 3 guests -lovely Parisian Street view or courtyard view. Timber floors and luxurious furnishings offer a beautiful place to retire from the bustle of Paris.
• 3 deluxe suites (65 m²) – capacity of 3 guests – with views overlooking our characterful courtyard, comfortable separate living area and a spacious walk-in closet
• 1 Grand Prestige Suite (70 m²) – capacity of 3 guests – with view overlooking Parisian Street and a French balcony. The Suite features restored, painted ceilings and mouldings dating back to the 18th century, as well as high ceilings and a separate living area.
• 1 Grand Historic Suite (120 m²) – capacity of 3 guests – with view overlooking Parisian Street and a French balcony. boasts stunning herringbone parquet flooring throughout, architectural features dating back to the 18th century, high ceilings, a central bathtub and a gorgeous marble fireplace. Find nods to the iconic design and architecture of Paris throughout this room, from the gold ceilings to the curated artwork adorning the walls.
• Maison Delano Presidential suite (190 m²) : combination of the two biggest suites – lovely parisian street view with a balcony
• Number of Luxury rooms: 37
• 12 Deluxe Rooms (30 m²) – capacity of 2 guests – our entry category – Refined decor and a peaceful palette await.
• 25 Prestige Rooms (35 m²) – capacity of 2 guests – our 2nd room category
• Some rooms have Parisian street view and some have a courtyard view.
• Rooms & Suites amenities: Geneva sound system, Lavazza coffee machine, complimentary mineral water, Malin+Goetz bath and shower amenities, Tessicasa linen & cotton bedding, Tessicasa bath linen, hairdryer, in-room steamer, connected tv, minibar, air conditioning, safety deposit box.
Restaurants and Bars:
• La Chambre Bleue : Named la chambre Bleue in reference to Pablo Picasso’s painting, the restaurant invites guests to a Mediterranean journey through fresh fish, seafood, and other sophisticated Iberian specialties. A new restaurant concept in Paris created by three Michelin star chef Dani Garcia, one of the most influential Andalusian chefs today.
It is our All-Day-Dining Restaurant, where we serve “A la carte” breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not included in any meal plan.
• Delano Bar : Maison Delano will also be home to the Delano Bar, an intimate cocktail bar with its own street access, creating a festive place to meet in the evening. A meeting of traditionalism and modernity – taking cues from the rich history of nightlife from Delano’s past – Delano bar will be an icon of fine drinking in the city, welcoming guests with inventive drinks, discreet service and good music with DJs playing from 10pm to 2am.
• 1 Fitness Center opened 24/7
• in-room massages
• Partnership in signature process with the prestigious Maison CARITA for special and exclusive skin treatments and massages.
Whenever our guests will book a treatment/massage/hair dresser, here is what they will be offered :
– Personalized VIP Welcome
– Gourmet tasting and relaxing moment
– Personalized message in the suite
– Travel kit (featuring an assortment of iconic CARITA skincare products in travel size)
Corporate & Celebration Events
• La Chambre Bleue Courtyard :
Seating Capacity with the current furniture: 100 guests
Cocktail style capacity: 200 guests
• La Chambre Bleue left indoor space: 22 seated guests
• La Chambre Bleue right indoor space: 38 seated guests
• Delano Bar for private events: 60 seated guests, and 100 guests in cocktail style
• Private event/showroom in our flagship Suites – Grand Historic Suite pr MDP Presidential Suite
Extra Notable Features
• Unique experiences: cooking class in our stunning arty blue kitchen – clients learn the secret on how to make the best paella.
• Other special experience in creation process
Number of employees