Part of Nobu for more than 25 years and represents the utmost values of quality and consistency throughout service in hospitality.
Development Strategy San Sebastian, a gastronomic destination par excellence, its strong local culture, and the luxury of the city’s architectural design, make it the perfect place for Nobu’s twenty keys, luxuriously designed, nested in the heart of “La Concha” beach together with the signature Nobu Restaurant.
Nobu Hotel San Sebastián
History & Story
The original palace, designed by Francisco Urcola, is located a few steps from the Miramar Palace, summer residence of Queen Maria Cristina since the 19th century. This emblematic building is in the hands of designer Tomás Alía to embody the concept of luxury required Nobu. The Japanese style and philosophy of Nobu are known for a very marked character and essence, far from the style of the Belle Époque. However, this hotel manages to establish a link between the two concepts. The space is characterized by an optimistic feeling, full of satisfaction, dominated by elegance and refinement; aspects that perfectly combine the modern and luxury Nobu.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Unique gastronomic point in town
• Attention to detail
Situated within walking distance of all the city’s attractions, only a few steps away from La Concha beach and located on a privileged position within San Sebastián.
Key sites/activities in the area
• La Concha Beach
• El Peine del Viento
• Buen Pastor Cathedral
• La Perla Spa
• Michelin Star restaurants
• Old Town
• Victoria Eugenia theater
• Kursaal Auditorium
Family friendly hotel with connecting rooms and suites.
• Number of suites: 5
• Number of Luxury rooms: 15
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 20
Restaurants & Bars
• Nobu Restaurant proposes the signature Nobu dishes by the hand of chef of Yannick Lohou and sushi chef Hideaki Mizushima
• Nobu Terrace, offers signature bites during everyday at dinner and a bespoke lunch menu during the weekends
• In house rooftop pool
• In house gym
• Partnership with La Perla Wellness & Spa
• Golf courses close by property
• Private tennis lessons at Royal Tennis Club
• Exclusive Nobu treatments at La Perla Wellness & Spa
• Unique experience by Muga vineyards
• Helicopter trips over the Basque Country
• Private gastronomic tours to discover the wonders of San Sebastián old town