NŌS Hotel & Villas
NŌS Hotel & Villas
Faros 84003 Sfinos, Greece
NŌS Hotel & Villas
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Business manager with board range of experience in management, operations, strategy & leading teams, participating in the development of complex and effective strategic plans, with almost 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
5 Star luxury
A fresh look in to the future of luxury hotels and grand luxury resorts. Our vision consists of onboarding experts from the broad range of each field in the hospitality industry. A comprehensive journey through the fascinating world of hotel development. From the inception of an idea, all the way through to operating strategy, each step is critical and carries its own unique challenges and rewards. The significance of this process goes far beyond creating a physical establishment; it is about cultivating an experience, fostering a sense of community, and contributing to the local economy. Each step of the way is intertwined, building on the previous stages and setting the foundation for the next. A clear vision, strategic planning, and a competent team are the best allies throughout the process. As developers, we have the unique opportunity to shape the landscape of the hospitality industry, creating spaces that cater to the changing demands of customers, adhere to sustainable practices, and provide memorable experiences.
NŌS Hotel & Villas
History & Story
Designed with intimacy, tranquillity and elegance in mind, NÓS is a peaceful hideaway imbued with the island’s vernacular gracefulness and handcrafted finesse where guests can enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings in the utmost comfort.
Elite Architecture. Unique design. Bright and spacious interiors open up to secluded courtyards, terraces and balconies for seamless indoor/outdoor living. Natural materials, earthy textures and hand-crafted details comprise a pared-toned aesthetic of refined simplicity complemented by modern amenities for a laid-back and soothing ambience. Spa at the edge of a cliff with the best view in Cyclades. Superior dinning restaurant, under the guidance of Athenagoras Kostakos. Wine cellar with the most distinct wines. Outdoor Gym almost cliffhanging above the Aegean. Private yachting with rib boats carrying the NOS flag cruising around the Aegean.
Faros is a fishermen village with a leeward port, and was the port of Sifnos up to 1883. It took its name after an ancient beacon tower which was situated on the beach. In Faros there are three sandy beaches:
1. The central beach “Faros” is located at the end of the road and it has a wonderful view of Chrissopigi.
2. “Glipho”, has been there from the ancient times till today, is accessible by a short path that begins on the right side of the beach of Faros. Here starts a beautiful path that leads to the beach of Apokofto and to Chrissopigi.
3. “Fassolou” is the beach, which is located on the left side of the beach of Faros and it is accessible by a path that starts from Faros. In Fassolou you will also find the monastery of the Cross of Faros.
Keys sites / activities in the area
The natural beauty of SifNÓS is one of its most compelling and unique assets. Received designation in 1976 as a landscape of outstanding natural beauty, a large area on the west of the island is also part of the European NATURA Network of protected natural sites. Historic chapels and monasteries, ancient beacon towers and a monumental Mycenaean citadel, while endless kilometres of centuries-old dry-stone walls (a paradigm of folk craftsmanship) attest to the laborious efforts to cultivate the land. The combination of such natural and cultural wonders makes this area truly unique.
Adults only / Children are welcome over the age of 15.
• 3 x Suites with sea view, 44 m2, private plunge pool
• 6 x Superior with sea view, 37m2, private plunge pool
• 1 x Superior with side sea view, 37m2, private plunge pool
• 1 x Superior with garden view, 37m2, private plunge pool
• 6 x Classic with sea view, 33m2
• 1 x Classic with garden view, 33m2
Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bath Amenities, Bathrobes & Slippers, Bluetooth Music Speaker Marshall, Cable-Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Closet, Coffee & Tea Facilities, Daily Maid Service, Direct dial telephone, Electronic Locks, Flat Screen TV, Full-length Mirror, Hairdryer, Magnifying Mirror, Mini-Bar, Modern Furnishing, Mosquito Repellent, Outdoor Sitting area, Pool towels, Private Balcony or Terrace, Room Service, Safe Deposit Box, Shower, Soundproof Windows, Tote Bag with beach towel, Turn down service, Wake-up Call, Welcome Drink, Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge).
• Spa, Award-Winning spa brand Ariadne Athens proposes bespoke therapies aligned with a unique destination and inspired by its natural elements. The main purpose: to rebalance and renew, from inside out. Grounded in holistic care, immersed in a genuine experience through signature treatments, rejuvenating therapies and sensory journeys.
• Gym, Our fully equipped gym is at your disposal if you wish to blow some steam, energize your day or keep up your exercise routine.
• Infinite pool with 180° view into the Aegean.
Restaurants & Bars
• NŌS The Restaurant, Specialties: spicy bonito fish tartare with capers and crunchy olives, taramas spread made of tuna caviar, smoked lamb slow-cooked on wood vines, Chef: Athinagoras Kostakos
• NŌS The Bar. Unique signature cocktrails
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Best Greek Cuisine (Greek Golden Hats), Certification of Boutique Hotel (Hellenic Chamber of Hotels).
• From Greek Hotel Of the year: Gold – Most Scenic Hotel, Bronze – Special Character Hotel, Silver – Best Fine Dinning Hotel, Silver – New Hotel.
Number of Employees