Sublime Lisboa Rua Marquês de Subserra 10, 1070-170 Lisboa, Portugal sublimelisboa.pt
Date of Creation
1st of June 2022
Hotel General Manager
Teresa Moser, House Manager since the hotel opening, following up on the clients stay and preferences.
5-star Luxury boutique hotel
History & Story
Located in the heart of the Amoreiras neighborhood, next to one of Lisbon’s most privileged arteries, an elegant 20th century town house transformed into a luxury boutique hotel opens its doors as Sublime Lisboa. Its original facade with bay windows, high ceilings, wainscoting, stucco and an emblematic staircase have been kept and given a new life. Inside, with only fifteen rooms and suites, each with a unique decoration and atmosphere, this is a place where comfort meets design.
1st of June 2022 – Andriga Studios (Rita Andriga)
Main Strengths, Special Touch
In a set of 15 hotel rooms, where each space has its own identity, with the color palette well-curated after a Feng Shui study, the wallpaper sets the tone and is filled with a series of patterns.
All day breakfast (7am – 7pm).
24-hour whatsapp concierge.
Sublime Lisboa is located in a residential neighbourhood – Amoreiras – where guests can find some shops/restaurants and experience a true Lisbon neighbourhood. Right next to the city center, Marques de Pombal, 10 to 15-min away from the major touristic areas, it is a more relaxed location specially during the evening.
Keys sites / activities in the area
• Park Eduardo VII – Large green area with a few outdoor cafes and restaurants, where guests can have a walk or picninc with a view at the main Avenue. • Av. Da Liberdade – Main Avenue with shops and restaurants • Amoreiras / El Corte Ingles – 2 shopping centers with multiple floors, including restaurants and viewpoints • Tuk-tuk or private transfers for a guided tour over the city and Sintra/Cascais
Sublime Lisboa was the house of a doctor (1913), then became the Japanese Club until the early 1940s. Afterwards, Lisbon captured the attention of international jet set figures like Audrey Hepburn, Aga Khan Diane Von Fürstenberg, it was here where they gathered to attend the most dazzling parties of the resident high society. The restaurant « O Candelabro » belonged to the iconic Simone de Oliveira.
Children allowed, no minimum age.
• Numberof suites: 7
– 34 to 56m2, have a private bathroom designed as an open space with rain shower, bathtub and include a living room.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 3
– 41 to 51 m2 and include a spacious living room, a private bathroom with a bathtub and a rain shower, a private outdoor terrace or balcony where you can enjoy the views over Lisbon. . Also on the terraces you can have access to a range of activities such as romantic dinners, private yoga classes or even beauty treatments on request.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 15
Restaurants & Bars
• Restaurant Davvero
• Breakfast included for hotel guests (from 7am until 7pm)
• Chefs Isaac Kumi and Mauro Abignente, both Italian
• Special agreement with Club VII (500m away from the hotel, in the middle of the Park
• Massages and Ioga lessons on property upon request
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Restaurant with 54 seats or up to 80 guests for a cocktail dinnatoire
• Library and meeting room for more intimate events (20/30 guests)
Extra Notable Features
• Monthy events related with art or restaurant (movie nights, exhibitions, Italian aperitif)