3100 route de Bagnols en Fôret
83440 Tourrettes, France
Nestled in the hills of Provence, nearby the French Riviera, Terre Blanche offers the finest in luxury, serenity, sport and well-being.
Recharge your batteries, savour Mediterranean cuisine and stroll through the lush surrounding landscape.
The exclusive domain of 750 acres is designed as a charming Provençal village, the hotel featuring luxurious and spacious suites and villas connected by meandering garden walkways.
Terre Blanche is a land of inspiration… Indulge in a truly unique wild and pure natural environment with outstanding service and amenities in order to enjoy a memorable stay, a real haven of peace and tranquillity!
• 45-minute from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport (10-minutes by helicopter – helipad on site)
• 35-minute from Cannes, La Croisette
• 30-minute from Grasse, the perfume capital of the world
• 80-minute from St Tropez or Monaco
Key sites and activities
Discover the area around Terre Blanche: succumb to the charm of the nearby Provençal villages, wander through the famous markets with their myriad scents and flavors, enjoy the chic of the Côte d’Azur and unwind on its famous beaches. Quench your thirst for excitement and adrenaline-filled extreme sports, discover the sun-drenched vines in an outstanding wine-growing region.
Our concierge is happy to provide suggestions to visit a multifaceted Provence, offering so many amazing things to see and do.
The land was once owned by the famous actor Sean Connery
THE family experience in Provence Côte d’Azur with a complimentary Kid’s Club (3-12 years old with daily activities), a dedicated summer restaurant, activities & excursions for teenagers & families.
Designed as a charming Provençal village with flourished coble stone alleyways, the hotel features 115 Suites and Villas from 60sqm, all with a separate lounge and private terrace.
From the Premier Suite category : capacity of 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years old) or more.
• 90 Suites of 60sqm
• 17 Premier Villas of 100sqm – One-bedroom Villa
• Villa Méditerrannée – One-bedroom Villa with a private pool
• Villa Provence & Villa Esterel – Two-bedroom Villas with a private Jacuzzi
• Villa Terre Blanche – Three-bedroom Villa with a private pool and Jacuzzi
Restaurant(s), Bars & Stars
• The Faventia
Gastronomic restaurant: inspired by the seasons, Chef Christophe Schmitt honours the Southern French cuisine using local farmers’ produce.
• The Gaudina
This is an elegant yet friendly restaurant with all the charms of a stylish brasserie where you can enjoy dinner, brunch or relish a drink at the bar or on the terrace nestled in the heart of lush vegetation. The menu offers light and sophisticated French dishes, with a wide choice to please all palates.
• The Caroubiers
Club-house restaurant: the gourmet break for golfers and non-golfers alike, an open space overlooking nature proposing a menu for every taste, all year long.
• The Tousco Grill
Summer restaurant: for a light meal next to the infinity pool, a shaded terrace with wooden furniture. An authentic invitation to escape.
Set in a majestic stand-alone ocher Bastide opening to a fragrant garden, Terre Blanche Spa is a peaceful haven dedicated to wellbeing. It offers each guest infinite possibilities, whatever their objective: slimming, rejuvenating, working out, recovering or simply relaxing.
• A 20-meter long indoor pool and outdoor vitality pool
• 14 treatments rooms including 2 couple suites
• Hamman, sauna, laconium
• Fitness room with daily classes
• Manicure/Pedicure studio
Extra Notable Features
• Helipad on-site
• Heated outdoor infinity pool offering an unbeatable view over the hills and Provençal perched villages.
• 2 tennis courts, 1 « pétanque » playground
• Garden of scents with 13 varieties of Provençal herbs
• 5 meeting rooms with natural daylight and private terrace up to 240 people
2 world-class 18 hole championship golf courses onsite, the Albatros Performance Center with the second to none Terre Blanche Golf Academy & the Biomecaswing Center (to perfect golf technics –unique in Europe). A European Tour Destination that will challenge and seduce all Golfers including professionals.
Hotel and Restaurants Awards
• Top 8 Best Golf Resorts in Continental Europe at the GOLF DIGEST EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARDS 2019
• France’s Leading Resort 2019 by WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS
• France’s Best Golf Hotel 2019 by WORLD GOLF AWARDS
• 16th of TOP 30 Best Resorts in Europe CONDE NAST TRAVELER READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2019
• Top 20 Best Golf Resorts in Continental Europe at the GOLF DIGEST USA EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2020
• 2nd of TOP 30 Resorts in Europe by Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards en 2020
• 1st Resort of Continentale Europe in the TOP 100 Golf Resorts 2020-2021 by GOLF WORLD UK MAGAZINE
• 10th of the TOP 100 World Resorts in 2021 by GOLF WORLD UK MAGAZINE
• TOP 30 Best Golf Resorts in Continental Europe at the GOLF DIGEST USA EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2022
• Best Resort in France 2022 – FAIRWAYS MAGAZIN
Number of employees
The hotel employs 400 persons in high season.