The First Musica Italy
The First Musica
Lungotevere dei Mellini, 26, 00193 Roma
The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Marco is a native Roman and has for the past 29 years made the luxury hospitality industry his home. He took up the reins of general manager of The Majestic Hotel in Rome in 2010 and now proudly manages The First Hotels. One thing guests immediately notice upon entering The First Hotels is the complete lack of pretences. Pomposity is nowhere to be found. And that is the case with Marco…he exudes quality, luxury and precision, but not an iota of pretention.
5-star boutique hotel
The First Musica
History & Story
Housed in a mid-century building, and now elegantly renovated by Studio Marincola, the new five-star boutique joins sister hotels The First Arte and the First Dolce to complete a unique tripartite urban resort experience in the Eternal City.
The First Musica together with The First Arte and The First Dolce forms a small collection of luxury boutique hotels, which invites guests to see Rome through the lenses of art, gastronomy and sets new vibes in the Roman hospitality scene.
Additional The First Hotels are planned within the next 5 years, in Rome and in other destinations in Italy.
New opening: July 2022
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
This boutique property brings a unique and contemporary 5-star experience to Rome with its wide range of musical entertainment, carefully curated cocktails, exquisitely prepared seafood cuisine, floor to ceiling windows, elegant rooftop, panoramic views and, soon, it’s relaxing spa and indoor swimming pool.
Located along the banks of the Tiber River in the posh neighbourhood of Prati; away from the crowds yet still just a short walk away from the city’s major landmarks. Prati is a quiet and residential area home to well-to-do locals. It is known for its tree-lined streets, elegant buildings, chic boutiques and authentic dining, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a tranquil and sophisticated atmosphere.
WALKING DISTANCE TO
» Piazza del Popolo — under 10 minutes
» The Spanish Steps — 10 minutes
» The First Arte — 10 minutes
» The First Dolce — 10 minutes
» The Pantheon — 15 minutes
» Vatican City — 20 minutes
The hotel, located in the chic and residential neighbourhood of Prati, provides a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of the Eternal City, while remaining close to must-see attractions.
• Number of suites: 4
• The Junior Suite View rooms measure 41 sqm (441 sqft). These spacious and bright suites feature wooden walls, elegant artwork and impressive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Tiber River and the historic centre of Rome. The Junior Suite View rooms are furnished with a king size bed, a comfortable sitting area with design armchairs and a small table as well as a sofa area. The soft white, beige and brass colour tones give a lot of warmth to the comfortable rooms, of which all fabrics are made by Loro Piana. The luxurious bathroom is very spacious and clad in Calacatta marble with walk-in rain shower. Junior Suites offer a sofa bed and can be connected to a Prestige View room to create the perfect space for families.
The Suites measure 40 sqm (431 sqft). Spacious and inviting, these well-appointed suites have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful green interior courtyard. The warm and brass colour tones create a soft and welcoming atmosphere. These suites feature modern artworks, wooden walls, a comfortable living area with design armchairs and sofa, and a separate bedroom with king size bed and walk-in closet. All fabrics are made by Loro Piana. The luxurious bathroom with rain shower is finished in Calacatta marble. The Suites offer a sofa bed and can be connected to a Prestige room with king or twin beds to create the perfect living space for families.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 20
• The Prestige rooms measure between 22 and 28 sqm (236 – 301 sqft). Comfortable and inviting, these quiet rooms feature wooden walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, charming wall paintings, a design chair, a small table and king size bed. The soft white, beige and brass colour tones give a lot of warmth to the rooms. All fabrics are made by Loro Piana. Luxurious bathrooms are clad in Calacatta marble with a walk-in rain shower.
The Prestige View rooms measure 28 sqm (301 sqft). These bright rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with breath-taking views over the Tiber River and over the historic centre of Rome. The Prestige View rooms represent the perfect combination of contemporary design and comfort, all fabrics made by Loro Piana. The elegant rooms, decorated with modern wall paintings and brass details, are furnished with a sofa, design armchair and king size bed. The luxurious bathroom is held in Calacatta marble with a spectacular open rain-shower with a view.
The Studio View rooms measure 32 sqm (344 sqft). Spacious and inviting, these bright studios provide floor-to-ceiling windows with breath-taking views over the Tiber River and over the historic centre of Rome. The Studio View rooms feature a seating area with a small table and design armchairs in warm and brass colour tones. The rooms are also equipped with a king size bed and interiors are decorated with contemporary design details and impressive artworks. All fabrics are made by Loro Piana. Luxurious bathrooms are clad in Calacatta marble with walk-in rain shower, some with a view.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 24
Newly opened this past summer, The First Musica is on track to be one of the capital’s trendiest hangout spots.
Children of any age allowed.
A wide choice of connecting room solutions makes The First Musica an ideal choice for family stays.
Connecting rooms are guaranteed at time of booking.
Children up to 12 years free in the room of their parents.
Restaurants & Bars
• ALTO Restaurant & Cocktail bar
Three floors with views across Rome, dedicated to dining and mixology, located on the fifth, sixth and seventh floor of The First Musica Hotel.
Elegant, trendy and unique.
Alto offers seafood cuisine and an extensive list of signature and classic cocktails to choose from. Fun is guaranteed with music and DJ Set present from aperitif to after dinner.
Alto is the ideal location to enjoy the beauty of Rome in an exclusive and refined setting.
• Serenely sequestered below street level, an urban spa (currently still under construction) features an indoor pool and a relaxing wellness area offering two treatment rooms for massages and beauty treatments, as well as a gym and steam bath exclusively for The First Roma guests.
Corporate & Celebrations events
• Panoramic ALTO restaurant on the 5th floor, cocktail bar on the 6th floor, as well as the open-air sky bar on the 7th floor can be rented for exclusive use.
Maximum capacity up to 200 guest.
Extra Notables Features
• The guest experience team can arrange perfect tailor-made curated journey tour to discover Rome’s hidden secrets.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
Number of Employees