Umiltà 36 Italy
Via dell’Umiltà 36, 00187 Rome, Italy
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Sabrina Camillini “we are the luckiest hospitality professionals since we have the fortune and honour to be entrusted with taking care of guests’ time and life during their vacations. Feeling like their personal assistant before, during and after their stay is what allows us to meet but most of all to exceed their expectations becoming a key partner of travel advisors”.
5 star luxury boutique hotel member of Preferred Hotels.
History & Story
Brand new property created from a private building in the recent 2020-2022 (offices where hosted in the building in the recent past and a cantors school during the 50s)
Just a few steps away from the Trevi Fountain, in one of the most vibrant and authentic neighborhoods of Rome, Umiltà 36 is designed for cosmopolitan, worldly, entrepreneurial and open-minded travelers.
Becoming the most desired sophisticated place to be in Rome where all the Dolce Vita landmarks surround you a place for contemporary dandies, looking at the future with a foot in the past and roots of culture, Dolce Vita meets international jet setters. An art gallery to travel back to the glorious 50’s, individually designed wallpapers and furniture inspired and original from the Golden Age.
It is equally rooted in the principles of edited simplicity, freshness and cultured refinement, creating a tailored and understated timelessness.
2020-2022 designed by Arch. Ermanno Caroppi owner of the Studio Caberlon Caroppi.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A sophisticated, understated and timeless atmosphere, which draws inspiration from the style of the roman living rooms of the 50s: here every detail is designed to welcome and amaze; every eclectic piece of art becomes a vehicle of beauty and emotion.
All major historic attractions guided tours both during the day and special night tours as well: Colosseum, Vatican, Villa Borghese, Galleria Colonna, Quirinale, Catacombs, Rome underground, – cooking classes – painting and photography classes – biking and golf cart tours – Roman Castles in the countryside – the great beauty tour – Rome in the movies tour – exclusive tours of private palaces and villas.
Between Fontana di Trevi and Piazza Venezia, few steps from Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Colosseum and Piazza del Popolo.
• Number of suites: 19
• 1 Junior Suite, 35 sqm
• 15 Deluxe Suites, average size 43 sqm – fourth and fifth floors (just one on the second floor)
• 2 Prestige Suites, average size 65 sqm – fourth and fifth floors
• 2 Terrace Suites, average size 50 sqm – third and fifth floors
• 16 out of the 18 Suites feature a private fully equipped kitchenette (microwave, induction hob, cookware, dish set, cutlery, glassware). Suites are on the top floors of the building, fourth and fifth.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 28
• 17 Superior Rooms, average size 28 sqm
• 10 Prestige Rooms, average size 34 sqm
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 47
All accommodations feature coffee and tea sets, luxury branded personalized bath amenities (our fragrance has been created for us exclusively by Luca Mattei) – soft drinks minibar included in the room rate.
Right in the heart of the eternal city you can find an intimate timeless and peaceful residence where guests can feel the owners of their own Roman mansion.
Restaurants & Bars
• Dandy Cafe: inspired by the eighteenth-century literary cafés, this is the place to relax while reading a book, engaging in conversations, working remotely. Here any drink, tea, exquisite sandwich or salad, becomes a real dining experience immersed in an art gallery.
• El Porteño Gourmet Restaurant: an unforgettable journey into the soul and culture of Argentina: fascinating and unusual spaces meet a cosmopolitan and vibrant atmosphere, bringing aromas, flavors, textures and the colors of Buenos Aires. An ambitious and innovative project, designed to reach a demanding, daring clientele, sensitive to unprecedented and unconventional experiments. Open all day for lunch and dinners, surrounded by the beauty and elegance of an extravagant and peculiar setting.
• Fitness room coming soon
Corporate & Celebrations events
Extra Notable Features
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
Number of Employees