Villa Le Blanc, a Gran Melia Hotel Spain
Villa Le Blanc, a Gran Melia Hotel
Urbanización Santo Tomas s/n – Es Migjorn Gran 07749 -Menorca – Balearic Island
Melia Hotels International S.L
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager:
Mrs. Beatriz Avila
5* Grand Luxury – Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
Villa Le Blanc, a Gran Melia Hotel
History & Story
A refined and ecologically conscious waterfront refuge the island’s first member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Villa Le Blanc embodies the best of Menorca in one destination, from masterful local cuisine and graceful traditional architecture to spectacular sea views. A brand new hotel renovated in 2022 overlooking the Mediterranean. The hotel’s garden allows a direct connection with the Mediterranean. Villa Le Blanc’s landscape recovers the essence of the iconic Menorcan countryside through the use of autochthonous plants in harmony with the environment and natural seasonal cycles. The architecture as well reflects the Mediterranean Style.
New opening, July 2022
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Villa Le Blanc has been conceived as an environmentally conscious net-zero hotel, incorporating state-of-the-art facilities and technologies that will allow it to reduce its environmental footprint and emissions in order to become the first net-zero hotel both of the company and of the Balearic Islands.
Ciutadella is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and visited cities on the island with its historical past and streets full of charm. Gastronomic market Mercado Claustro del Carmen in Mahon: One of the most traditional markets in the city. It has a wide range of products, restaurants and cultural activities such as concerts, exhibitions and shows. Illa del Rei: a beautiful island in Mahon harbor, is home to Hauser & Wirth Menorca where art exhibitions, events
and learning activities connect with the local community and landscape
Direct access to the beach: Villa Le Blanc is surrounded by 3 beaches: Santo Tomas, San Adeodato and Binigaus, which is a natural spot and bio – protected. The beaches are just few minutes walking along the famous Cami de Cavalls, 183 km of breath-taking landscape which can be enjoyed by walking or by riding a bike or a horse and go right the way round the island. It is the best plan to discover Menorca and its countryside.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 159
• Number of suites: 43
• Number of Luxury rooms: 116
All our rooms offer luxury bathroom amenities, Bathrobe & Slippers, coffee machine & kettle.
Menorca is a natural starlight point thanks to the clarity and perfect visibility of the sky. Star watching experience can be organized guests at the hotel or in the beaches in the surroundings.
Handcrafts: long artisanal tradition through a wide range of professions with a wide range of products “Made in Menorca”worldwide recognized. (leather goods, footwear, stone, ceramics, etc.)
At Villa le Blanc, a custom-made place is reserved for the little ones, an exceptional play area, dressed in a shade of animated colors. The place, with natural daylight , is divided into several small corners: a bed of comfortable cushions for those who would like to rest or simply stay for a moment of observation, a reading area, a mat with dynamic games, activities that encourage attention, concentration and movement.
Everything at the Kids Club create a safe space for children and it is inspired by the Montessori method.
• Nivi Restaurant: the definition of the purest white, at one with the beauty of the Mediterranean. Delicious grilled dishes
and magnificent rices, always using only the finest ingredients.
All day dining experience NIVI offers a magnificent buffet and à la carte hot dishes for breakfast.
• S’Amardor: a dining experience focused on local products that reproduces the maritime arts and techniques of the iconic S’Amarador Restaurant, recognised as the best restaurant on the island for Menorcan cuisine and specialising in fresh fish, rice dishes and lobster bisque.
• Cru: main bar located in the lobby area. A tribute to the best local ingredients from the island, all served raw by Joan Canals. A taste of both the sea and the land, such as fresh fish and shellfish or the famous Mahon cheeses, always accompanied by signature cocktails, beers and vermouths.
• Luxury Spa to enjoy the latest beauty treatments in a space where our expert professionals adapt each technique to your specific needs. In addition to massages for couples or individuals and the famous facial treatments, there is also a hydrothermal circuit consisting of a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam.
• 24/7 modern, fully equipped gym ideal for cardio exercise and bodybuilding, toning and stretching. It has a separate room for spinning classes, as well as treadmills, elliptical trainers and other bodybuilding equipment.
• Main swimming pool overlooking the garden and Mediterranean Sea
• Roof top swimming pool, carefully designed and furnished, offers a sundeck area, a magnificent pool – Only Adults recommended – and bali beds area. The perfect place to enjoy the spectacular sunset over Santo Tomas beach.
Corporate & Celebrations events
• Villa le Blanc offers the perfect surrounding for all kind of celebrations. Social events, weddings, banquets or meeting or incentive in the Luxury Segment.
• 2 meeting rooms with natural daylight and audio-visual equipment
• Always accompanied by the most spectacular views, Villa Le Blanc offers wide-open spaces and the magnificent Mediterranean Sea as background.
Extra Notables Features
• Villa le Blanc is the perfect place for Yoga Retreats
• The hotel offers Yoga and or Pilates classes
• Menorca still has hidden corners and coves to be discovered
• Great destination for diving and snorkelling
• 18 hole Golf course Es Parc 25 minutes driving from the hotel
• Hiking through Cami de Cavalls (by bike, foot or horse).
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• Top 1% S&P Global ESG Score 2022 – 74/100 – Sustainable 1
• Conde Nast Travel Awards 2023 – Villa Le Blanc, Gran Meliá Hotel finalist in the category « BEST NEW HOTEL 2023 »
Number of Employees