Polanco has a mix of modern architecture and classic Spanish colonial revival buildings. The combination of old and new gives this neighborhood an exciting, dynamic energy. Casa Polanco originally built in the early 1930’s has been the home to Mexico’s aristocrats and then was once a girl’s. The home has now been renovated to a 19 suite property.
Restored in 2019-2020
Date added extensions
Dec. 2018, 30 Junior Suites Garden View were added to the room inventory
Main Strengths, Special Touch
· All Suites
· Strong focus on service
· Honor bar
Located in Polanco Mexico it is an upscale community, famed for its luxury shopping on Avenida Presidente Masaryk, one of the most expensive streets in the Americas, as well as for the numerous prominent cultural institutions located within the neighborhood. Lots of restaurants, cafes, bars.
Key sites/activities in the area
· Plaza Uruguay : a small wooded park in the middle of Polanco, a relaxing location which is perfect for taking a break from the busy city.
· Polyforum Siqueiros.
· Tianguis. …
· The Museum of Anthropology. …
· Shopping on Avenida Presidente Masaryk
· Teatro Telcel
· Calzada de los Poetas
· The Rufino Tamayo Gallery.
· Streets are names after poets and writers.
· Angela Peralta (corner of Aristóteles and Emilio Castelar) is a great place to catch a concert or a theatrical performance.
· Allianza Frances and National Conservatory of Music. The Alianza always has an interesting art exhibit in its lobby, they also host film series and have a little coffeeshop were you might just meet your next French friend.
• Number of Suites & Luxury Rooms : 19
Restaurants & Bars
One restaurant but only for guest not for outside sales. Daily offering.