Chablé Maroma Mexico
Camino predio Punta Maroma Mz 002 Lote 006, Punta Maroma,
Solidaridad, Quintana Roo
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Ricardo Mondragon – Hotel Manager – Successful, energetic, and motivated hospitality professional with twenty years of experience representing Luxury brands such as Starwood, Fairmont, and Marriott International. Ricardo exceeds expectations in terms of integrity, excellence, quality, and profitability. Mexico City-born with three university degrees Ricardo has a history of several hotel openings throughout Europe, North America, and South America. Due to his great emotional intelligence, he leads his teams to accomplishment.
5-star Luxury, a member of Leading Hotels of the World
History & Story
Nestled amidst a lush protected natural area, Chablé Maroma is named after the Reserve of Punta Maroma, one of the best-kept secrets of the Riviera Maya, where the tropical jungle meets the powdery expanse of a 650- foot private beach and the brilliant turquoise sea stretches out across 758 acres.
Its 70 lavish villas balance seclusion with a fully immersive beach experience offering a harmonious blend of luxury and nature. Paying homage to the local Mayan heritage, the renowned interior designer Paulina Morán has incorporated regional materials and accented them with pieces crafted by esteemed Mexican artisans, creating a truly unique and elegant vacation experience.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Its location, in front of the world’s second-largest barrier reef.
• Its Villas with floor-top ceiling windows, indoor-outdoor rain showers, terrace and private plunge pool.
• Its cuisine, headed by Jorge Vallejo, one of Mexico’s leading chefs.
• Its unique wellness program with Mayan ceremonies and spiritual therapies.
Punta Maroma, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Key sites/activities in the area
Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Tulum, Siaan Kaan, Xcaret, Xel-ha, Akuma, Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Cenote Tours
MAIN STRENGTHS, SPECIAL TOUCH
Chablé Maroma offers one of the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya, you can do yoga in the morning, ride a bike, kayak, snorkeling, all private pool villas
Children are welcome, all ages. There are a few activities for Children but no Kids Club.
• 70 VILLAS
• 15 TREETOP POOL VILLAS / 15 TREETOP DOUBLE POOL VILLAS: Villa on the second floor, with 1 king size bed or 2 queen beds and plunge pool. Utmost privacy and rest.
• 30 JUNGLE POOL VILLAS: Villa on the ground floor with 1 king size bed and plunge pool. Comfort and calm will surround you here.
• 8 SERENITY POOL VILLAS: Ground floor villa with 1 king size bed and plunge pool. It is immersed in the jungle and offers maximum privacy and serenity.
• 1 PRESIDENTIAL VILLA – 3 BDR: Villa with 2 bedrooms on the top floor and 1 master bedroom on the ground floor. It surprises with pool on both levels.
• 1 GRAND PRESIDENTIAL VILLA – 3 BDR: Villa with 2 bedrooms on the top floor, 1 master bedroom on the ground floor and private pools. It has a privileged location, a few steps from the beach.
Restaurants & Bars
• Kaban Restaurant : Flavors from Mexico’s picturesque coastal regions converge in delectably crafted cuisine. Each dish balances whole ingredients, and the menu offers a well-harmonized approach to food as both sustenance and pleasure..
• Bu´ul Restaurant : Freshness, seasonality and personality converge on the plate at Bu’ul, with contemporary cuisine influenced by the culinary traditions of central and southern Mexico, complemented by a spectacular wine list.
• Raw Bar : This upper-level cocktail bar is nestled onto a terrace with comfortably sophisticated seating and lounge areas from which to gaze at endless views of the sea. Offers fresh seafood and handcrafted cocktails.
Wellness, here, is redefined as you need it to be. Every aspect of your stay offers the opportunity for you to take as much from it as you need to, wherever you are on your wellness journey.
The Spa experience centers around the ocean as the ultimate energy source, where life is dynamic and ever-changing.
Healing rituals such as the Temazcal, the Baby Bleassing Wave and the Cacao Ceremony, are led by a Mayan elder, include elements of Mexican traditional medicine to help you release any blocking energy and open yourself to greater peace and contentment.
• On December 2022, Chablé Maroma installed 734 solar panels, to reduce approximately 20% of our energy consumption.
• Chablé Maroma is home to a wide range of wild species, including coatis, anteaters, raccoons, sereques, amphibians, and numerous species of birds, all of which roam freely in their natural habitats.
• To reduce the reliance on single-use plastic bottles, Chablé Maroma has water fillers, safe for consumption.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Beach Area ideal for weddings up to 200 people
• Pool Area ideal for receptions up to 150 people
• Garden ideal for a celebration up to 200 people
Extra Notable Features
• Unlimited access to the Spa hydrotherapy circuit.
• Daily a la carte breakfast.
• Complimentary cooking and mixology class.
• Complimentary yoga class and pampering such as sound healing, short massages and masks.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Bu’ul Restaurant has the Best of Award of Excellence 2023 by Wine Spectator magazine.
• Chablé Maroma is considered one of the “Best Luxury Hotels in Riviera Maya Mexico” by The Luxury Editor.
• Chablé Maroma Spa was recognized into the 5 Best International Spas in 2022 by Travel+Leisure magazine.
Number of employees