Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya Mexico
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya
Carretera Cancun Tulum 307 Tulkal, 77774 Chemuyil, Q.R., Mexico
Date of Creation
Opened January 15, 2022
Hotel General Manager
Rivera has more than 15 years of hospitality experience, building his career with Meliá Hotels International, where he led four openings and four rebranding’s. Most recently, he acted as the area managing director for Meliá properties in the Dominican Republic. His experience in hospitality includes food and beverage manager, director of rooms, resident manager, hotel manager and general manager, across six countries and four continents from Tunisia to Shanghai to the Mediterranean coast of Spain. The last decade of his career has been in the Caribbean and Latin America, serving as hotel manager at Paradisus Playa del Carmen and general manager at Meliá Cabo Real, Paradisus Cancun, Meliá Punta Cana Beach Resort and Meliá Caribe Beach Resort.
Hilton Worldwide Hotels – Luxury 5-star
Emerging from a mangrove forest in a remote and tranquil bay along the coast of the Riviera Maya, Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya debuts an intriguing refuge where the world’s experienced travelers come to discover the wonders of Tulum and access a world beyond the senses. Reflecting an exquisite interpretation of the awe-inspiring Mayan architecture, and meticulously preserved through elevated sustainability practices, this remarkably styled and elegantly curated homage to Tulum invites you into an experience of extrasensory indulgence, impeccable service, and effortless enjoyment of exceptional experiences
Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya
History & Story
At Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya, we understand that travel to Tulum is a call to discovery, a wish for amazement, and a desire for a deep sense of wellbeing. It’s a thirst for the exceptional that leads travelers to our hotel where they can experience a world beyond the senses. Through bold originality, breathtaking architecture, imaginative design, impeccable craftsmanship, and meaningful integration with our natural surroundings, our newly conceived resort brings the intriguing essence of Tulum to life through meaningful luxuries, remarkable dining, and transformative experiences
Opened January 15, 2022
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Endless panoramic views of the ocean from across our property
• 11 restaurants and bars inspired by wellness concepts that are integrated throughout the property and known for throughout the region
• Secluded location enveloped by a tropical forest and pristine Caribbean waters
• Private beach in an exclusive bay offering an exclusive escape
• Harmonious & inspiring design expressing a reverence for the local & ancient cultures as well as the natural surroundings
• Integrated wellness drawing inspiration from nature and the mysterious and sacred landmarks that surround it, wellness concepts are integrated throughout the resort
Discover a tranquil sanctuary 15 minutes from the town of Tulum directly on the spectacular shores of the Mexican Caribbean. Surrounded by natural beauty between a tropical forest and a private bay on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast, plunge into relaxation and infinite possibilities. Approximately a 2 hour drive from CUN airport, Tulum is a Magical Town with an eco chic atmosphere that provides a spiritual and relaxing sensation.
Key sites/activities in the area
Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, lagoons, cenotes and caverns that show the beauty of nature in all its splendor. The ultimate place for an unplugged beach vacation, explore historic ruins and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, as well as world class shops and restaurants.
At Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya, we understand that travel to Tulum is a call to discovery and a wish for amazement. You’ll have access to the pinnacle of Tulum experiences from crystal clear waters on private beaches to astonishing Mayan ruins, other-worldly cenotes, world-class shopping, and remarkable events that make this tranquil destination into a beloved international hotspot. You’ll be captivated by our 11 restaurants and bars featuring globally-inspired cuisine.
We offer a Kids and Teens Club program.
• Number of suites: 33 • Number of Luxury rooms: 316 • Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 349
• Room Types:
– Tropical View King Guestroom- 505 sq. ft. room with sitting area, floor to ceiling windows, and a balcony with relaxation tub for two that is the perfect location to unwind. Enjoy tranquil ambiance that reflects the beautiful surroundings.
– Tropical View 2 Queen Guestroom- 505 sq. ft. room with sitting area, floor to ceiling windows, and a balcony relaxation tub for two that is the ideal spot to unwind. Two well appointed double beds, Nespresso machine, 55-inch HDTV, ample closet, and safe.
– Partial Ocean View King Guestroom- Enjoy tranquil Ocean views from these 505 sq. ft. rooms. King Bedroom feature a spa-like bathroom with large showers, double sinks, and separate vanity.
– Partial Ocean View 2 Queen Guestroom- 505 sq. ft. rooms- These rooms feature a spa-like bathroom with large showers, double sinks, and separate vanity. A king bed, Nespresso machine, 55-inch HDTV, ample closet, and safe.
– Ocean View King Guestroom- 505 sq. ft. room. Other amenities include: king bed, Nespresso machine, 55-inch HDTV, ample closet, and safe.
– Ocean View 2 Queen Guest Room- 505 sq. ft. room that also boasts a relaxation tub for two on the balcony. Enjoy a comfortable sitting area and sunlight from floor to ceiling windows.
– Tropical View 1 Bedroom Suite King Bed- 1065 sq. ft. suite with views of the tropical Mangroves and featuring a relaxation tub for two on the balcony. living room features a comfortable sectional and arm chairs and adjacent dining area seats 8 at a beautiful table. These suites can connect to the adjacent two double bedded guestroom to make a two bedroom suite.
– Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite King Bed-1065 sq. ft. suites that boast stunning ocean views from the living areas and bedroom. Your oversized living room features a comfortable sectional and arm chairs and adjacent dining area seats 8.
– 1 Bedroom Governors Suite King Bed- 1565 sq. ft. with sweeping beach and ocean views from floor to ceiling windows in all rooms. The stylish dining room seats 10 at a beautifully crafted table with an adjacent kitchenette and bar with seating
– 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite King Bed- 2000 sq. ft. suites are located on the top floor and provide panoramic ocean and beach views from the large balconies and rooms. Features a comfortable sectional and arm chairs and the dining room seats 10 around a custom designed table. Full-size pool table, stone-topped bar that seats four, and adjacent kitchenette. The large bedroom offers a seating area and king sized bed. A full second bath is located off the entry. These suites can connect to the adjacent two double bedded guestroom to make a two bedroom Suites.
Restaurants & Bars
11 distinct restaurants and bars
Autor – International
Kengai – Japanese
Ukai – Sushi
(3) Chiringuitos – Snack Bars
Arbolea – Breakfast
Maratea – Mediterranean
Cafetal – Cafe
Ultramar – Pool Bar
Chaak Bar – Lounge
• Sixteen treatment rooms and a menu of transformative spa services invite you to indulge in a sensory escape for mind, body, and spirit.
• Five sparkling pools
• 24 Hr fitness center and daily scheduled fitness classes
Corporate & Celebration Events
Host corporate events, conferences, and celebrations with ease in the only dedicated event center in Tulum. More than 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space is available for memorable meetings among the mangroves.
Extra Notable Features
• Spa Featuring Mayan Rituals, including a Shaman- along with yoga, pilates and other local fitness options
• Kids and Teens Club
• Local Curated Activities to Cenotes, Ruins, underground barefoot Tulum experiences
• Cooking classes with our Chefs
Water activities to include snorkeling, boating and fishing
Hotel and restaurant Awards
N/A Just opened January 15, 2022
Number of employees