Hotel Villagio at The Estate Yountville USA
Hotel Villagio at The Estate Yountville
6481 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599
Privately owned. Broadwalk Investments Group
Date of Creation
Hotel Villagio was built in 1998
Hotel General Manager
General Manager TBD.
Mark Adrar – Hotel Manager
Purchased in December 2021 by Gary Jabara and Boardwalk Investments Group.
“We have an opportunity here to have the most amazing five-star boutique experience in the Valley — and we will. » – Gary Jabara
History & Story
Hotel Villagio’s contemporary vibe pours out across 112 guestrooms and 22 suites, all layered with natural materials and rich textures. Guestrooms are designed as polished retreats, with streamlined fireplaces, stellar baths, and soaking tubs, and sun-tapped terraces lending to their exceptional appeal. Spacious suites include plenty of room to spread out with lavish lounge areas. Guests can tuck into the lobby lounge for drinks and a social score or lounge by the pool, enjoying a vibrant interpretation of the wine country escape.
2019 by Hirsch Bedner Associaties (HBA). Public space and guestroom renovation.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Lobby lounge with bar and garden-to-glass menu with special herb garden for seasonal cocktails
• Daily wine country breakfast
• Plentiful amenities include a spa, fitness center, marketplace, and three restaurants
• Walking distance to all Yountville destinations
• Daily wine country breakfast
• Garden-to-glass with special herb garden for seasonal cocktails
Yountville. To know Yountville is to love it. With more culinary star power in a few square miles than anywhere in the country, Yountville welcomes those seeking a truly epicurean adventure. From the historic first vines in Napa Valley to the burgeoning arts and culture scene, Yountville welcomes in-the-know tastemakers from across the globe.
Key sites/activities in the area
Spa at The Estate, V Marketplace, Bottega, ottimo, Coqueta, French Laundry, Bouchon Bistro, Ad Hoc, Silver Trident Winery, Handwritten Wines, Restoration Hardware, Bistro Jeanty
• The Estate Yountville spans the 22 acres and almost the entire West Side of Washington Street in Yountville
• 5 Bedroom Villa is the largest true 5 bedroom villa at any other luxury hotel in Yountville.
• The new owner Gary Jabara also owns RH Yountville
• Our concierge can organize a Yountville Crawl to the myriad of tasting rooms throughout Yountville.
• Hotel Villagio is the only property in Yountville where you can take a Hot Air Balloon ride that leaves from the property.
S’Mores kits, milk and cookie turndown on request, family-friendly activities, and experiences can be arranged by concierge
• Number of suites:
• 22 Suites + 1 Villa
• Number of Luxury rooms:
•100 guest rooms
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• 123 guest rooms
Restaurants & Bars
The Estate Yountville’s Restaurants:
• Ottimo: Chef Michael Chiarello Italian Cafe & Shop
• Bottega: Chef Michael Chiarello – Italy meets Napa Fine dining
• Coqueta: Chef Michael Chiarello Spanish Tapas
• Perry Langs: opening soon – Chef Adam Perry Lang Approachable Chophouse with California sensibilities
• On property pool & Jacuzzi
• State of the art fitness Center
• The Spa at The Estate Yountville
• Private pool in The Villa
Corporate & Celebration Events
• The Pavilion: 15,235 sq ft Capacity 1200
• The Vineyard: 1125 sqft Capacity 84
• Cyprus: 1862 sqft Capacity 140
• Olive: 1322 sqft Capacity 100
• The Social 11,949 sqft Capacity 1000
• The Founder’s Executive Board Room: 2200 sqft Capacity 50
• Meeting Space
Extra Notable Features
• Hot Air Balloon Experience on the property
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Conde Nast Readers Choice
Number of employees