L’Ermitage Beverly Hills USA
L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
9291 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, California 90210
Hotel General Manager
Forbes 5 Star Luxury – 21 years running
L’ERMITAGE BEVERLY HILLS
History & Story
Our story begins in 1975 on the palm-lined boulevard Burton Way, a stone’s throw from Rodeo Drive, the beating heart of Beverly Hills. Initially built as residences, we had the vision to develop the property into something more — an exclusive 5-star hideaway that felt like home. So, we transformed the collection of private luxury residences into what would be an all-suite hotel focused on exceptional service and world-class hospitality.
Property Tag: An Urbane Retreat in Beverly Hills
Overall Description: Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
We just completed a $50 million in March 2016 – the entire hotel was renovated and rebranded officially
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Forbes 5 Star certified for 21 years in a row.
Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet within a one-mile radius from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is known for its understated elegance and unquestioned discretion. The property draws discerning travelers from the world over, especially those who like to nestle in the heart of the city’s cultural attractions and entertainment centers while remaining uncompromising about their privacy.
Key sites/activities in the area
World-renowned Rodeo Drive, lined with designer boutiques, art galleries, top restaurants, and noted museums, is a short stroll away from this luxury Beverly Hills hotel. Museums and galleries, top restaurants, cutting-edge hotspots, world-famous beaches, and the city’s many diverse neighborhoods are all effortlessly accessible.
14 One Bedroom Residential Suites, 89 Studio Suites, and 13 Double Suites feature the following:
• Private balcony overlooking Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills
• Spacious living rooms with ample seating for entertaining and lounging
• 55 in (139 cm) Samsung ultrathin LED TV with Bose speakers
• King-sized bed with Sferra linens
• Tailored dressing room with large walk-in closets
• Roman bathtub with separate glass-enclosed shower and double sink vanity
• Forbes 5 Star, AAA Five Diamond affiliations
Family Travel Amenities :
• Welcome gift upon check-in
• Adjoining suites
• Children’s amenity kit and complimentary use of strollers
• Babysitting services • Choice of crib or toddler rails
• VIP meet and greets, behind the scene tours, and customized excursion planning
• A collection of board games, books, bath and pool toys for use during the stay
• Dining and care services for pets up to 50 lbs
Number of suites: 116
Balconies with a view of the Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills in every room.
Studio Suites – one room with sitting area, sleeping area, and working area
Junior Suite (65 sq meters)
Burton Suite (70 sq meters)
Skyline Suite (75 sq meters)
Residential Suites – true one-bedrooms with pullout queen sofas and kitchenettes or full kitchens, multiple balconies, and bathrooms.
Beverly Suite (125 sq meters)
Icon Suite (140 sq meters)
Royal Suite (320 sq meters)
Presidential Suite (440 sq meters) – includes a spa, a media room, a dining room, and a study
Restaurants & Bars
• Avec Nous –
L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is pleased to offer you an exclusive dining experience to the newest restaurant in Beverly Hills, Avec Nous, offering a contemporary take on the classic French bistro. Under the creative direction of Executive Chef Roger Thomas, feel as though you are dining in St. Tropez without ever leaving the heart of Beverly Hills.
• Rooftop pool with 360-degree views of Beverly Hills
Spa – Surrender to the gentle hands of skilled masseurs and indulge in an eclectic range of therapies and treatments.
• Gym – Located on the 8th floor, just off the elevator landing, there are views of the Hollywood Hills and downtown Los Angeles which make for a peaceful and enjoyable landscape. The equipment includes Cardio as well as kettle bells, medicine balls, body bars and free weights.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 3 Garden Suites: 1,100 SqF, natural lighting with a semi-private outdoor patio, private powder room, private dressing area, separate kitchen and a built-in bar. Located on the lobby level
•L’Ermitage Suite : 1,000 SqF, private white marble staircase leading to the 2nd floor entrance, elevator access, private location with fireplace, private men and ladies restrooms
• Pavilion : 900 SqF, natural lighting, vaulted dome ceilings, overlooking the private patio and garden.
• Rooftop Terrace : 1,600 SqF, beautiful views of Century City and Beverly Hills, a “Blank Canvas” to customize the perfect venue.
Rootop Tent : 3,600 SqF, beautiful sweeping views of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills, and Beverly Hills, ideal for elegant sit-down ceremonies and stylish cocktail receptions, a “Blank Canvas” to customize the perfect venue.
Semi-Private Dining Room : 300 SqF, semi-private dining room, natural lighting.
Avec Nous West Dining Room : Capacity to host 40 to 50 guests for an intimate event, French design touches, European dishes prepared by Executive Chef Olivier Quignon.
Extra Notable Features
• Forbes 5 Star Certification, 2020 and 2021
• Forbes 5 Star Certification, 2019
• Forbes Five Star Hotel, 2018
• Forbes Five Star Hotel, 2017
• AAA Five Diamond Hotel, 2016
• 2016 Best Hotels in Los Angeles, Travel + Leisure 2016
• 2016 U.S. News & World Report Best Hotel, « Best Hotels in the USA »
• #14 in Top 15 Los Angeles Hotels, Readers’ Choice Awards 2015
• 2015 Golden Palm Award for « Above and Beyond », Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
• Travel + Leisure Top 500 Hotels, 2015
• Forbes Travel Guide 2015, Five Star Hotel
• AAA Five Diamond Hotel, 2015
• America’s Best Pet Friendly Hotels, Conde Nast Traveler 2015
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Forbes 5 Star Certification, 2020 and 2021
Forbes 5 Star Certification, 2019