Lotte New York Palace USA
Lotte New York Palace
455 Madison Ave. New York, NY 10022
Date of Creation
September 15, 1981
Hotel General Manager:
Becky Hubbard – Becky Hubbard is a seasoned professional with over 20 years of experience in the hotel industry, the last five of which have been spent at The Palace. Prior to her position at Lotte New York Palace, Hubbard opened Trump SoHo as the Executive Assistant Manager. She was directly responsible for the daily operations and budget of the rooms department.
Forbes 5 Star.
Lotte New York Palace
History & Story
The historic Villard Mansion, today part of Lotte New York Palace, was originally constructed in 1882. Nearly 100 years later in 1980 when the hotel opened, The Villard Houses had been restored in preparation for a role as hotel public space. To return The Villard Houses to their original grandeur experienced artisans and craftsmen documented measurements and made detailed interior drawings of every room (the documents are in The Library of Congress archives). Just as in an archaeological dig or historic reconstruction, floorboards were individually removed and labeled to enable exact repositioning after re¬pair. All interior sections had to be re-laid in precisely the same pattern and position to reproduce the landmark-protected interiors. During excavation and reconstruction, carvings, railings, decorative plasterwork, paintings, chandeliers, stained glass, hardware and fragile arti¬facts were carefully crated and warehoused. Castings were made of fragile or¬namental plaster on ceilings and walls in case of vibration damage or the de¬sire to recreate a design in another part of the hotel.
L7 lifestyle brand in development for Chicago property.
Towers Rooms were renovated in 2014.
Date Added Extansions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Lotte New York Palace is great for family travel, corporate travel, and luxury leisure travel. We have a large suite inventory and corner suites can accommodate a family of five. We are the best value due to location, price, and room size.
St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Broadway, Fifth Avenue shopping.
Number of suites: 136 suites, 60 in The Palace and 76 in The Towers
Number of Luxury rooms: 909
Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 909
• Superior King | 360 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Superior Double | 360 sf | Two Double Beds | 4 Guests
• Cathedral View King | 360 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Cathedral View Double | 360 sf | Two Double Beds | 4 Guests
• Premier Skyline King | 360 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Premier Skyline Double | 360 sf | Two Double Beds | 4 Guests
• Palace Studio Suite | 405 sf | One King Bed & Sofa Bed | 4 Guests
• Palace Family Suite King | 765 sf | Two King Beds & Sofa Bed | 6 Guests
• Palace Family Suite Double | 765 sf | One King Bed, Two Double Beds, & Sofa Bed | 8 Guests
• Palace One Bedroom Suite | 790 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Palace Signature Suite | 1,160 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Palace Two-Bedroom Signature Suite | 1,530 sf | One King Bed & Two Double Beds | 6 Guests
• Tower King | 465 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Tower Queen | 465 sf | Two Queen Beds | 4 Guests
• Tower Executive Studio Queen | 655 sf | Two Queen Beds | 4 Guests
• Tower Executive Suite King | 655 sf | One King Bed | 2 Guests
• Tower Executive Two-Bedroom Suite | 1,120 sf | Two King Beds | 4 Guests
• Tower One Bedroom Suite King | 1,065 sf | One King Bed & Sofa Bed | 4 Guests
• Tower Corner Suite King – Pantry | 1,210 sf | One King Bed & Sofa Bed | 4 Guests
• Tower Corner Suite King – Wet Bar | 1,210 sf | One King Bed & Sofa Bed | 4 Guests
• Tower Corner Two-Bedroom Suite | 1,665 sf | One King Bed & Two Queen Beds | 8 Guests
• Skyview Suites | 2,500 sf – 3,500 sf | One King Bed, One King Bed & Two Queen Beds, or Two King Beds & Two Queen Beds | 2-8 Guests
• Hasten’s Ultimate Sleep Suite | 3,500 sf | One King Bed & Two Queen Beds | 6 Guests
• Penthouse Suites | 5,000 sf | One King and Two Queen Beds | 6 Guests
• Jewel Triplex Suite | 5,000 sf | One King and Two Queen Beds | 6 Guests
• Champagne Triplex Suite | 5,000 sf | One King and Two Queen Beds | 6 Guests
We have a magician in residence! Rated the #1 show in New York City on TripAdvisor, Steve Cohen’s Chamber Magic takes the world of magic and mind-reading to a whole new level. Forget rabbits pulled from top hats, this is intimate, up-close parlor magic that’s delighted and baffled audiences for more than two decades. Join fans like Michael Bloomberg, David Letterman, and Warren Buffett for a dazzling evening of mind-blowing magic, every Friday and Saturday night, only at Lotte New York Palace.
The hotel offers several different room categories to choose from to accommodate your family’s needs. Children under 12 stay free, so long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Restaurants & Bars
• Villard Restaurant – Elevated breakfast and signature cocktails
• Gold Room – A modern interpretation of classic cocktails and shared plates, served in a New York City landmark and favorite gathering place on Madison Avenue.
• Pomme Palais – Pastries and whimsical treats in Midtown Manhattan’s stylish boutique bakery.
• iLa Only Spa
• Fitness Center
• Sauna/Steam Room
Corporate & Celebrations events
• Exquisite Weddings
• Sophisticated In-Suite Events
Extra Notable Features
Private Shopping Experience at Saks 5th Avenue, Chamber Magic – In-house magic show, Lotte NY Palace Historical Tour, Private Tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• 2021 Travelers’ Choice – Trip Advisor
US News & World Report, Best Hotels in New York City
• US News & World Report, Best Hotels in New York City
Number of Employees