Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove USA
Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove
2988 McFarlane Road, Miami, FL, 33133
Mr. C Hotels
Date of Creation
April 5th, 2019 (opening date)
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Jaime Stuyck, General Manager
Jaime was born in Madrid, Spain. Being raised in a third world country, blackouts happened occasionally and therefore Jaime’s parents would check them into The Pen or The Mandarin Oriental as they had a generator. It was at this point Jaime fell in love of the theatre that is hotels. From the doormen opening the doors to the grandness of the lobby.
He fell in love with the dance and had been trying to recreate this ever since. After studying Hotel Management in Europe, Jaime decided to round his experiences in the United States and spent a little time back and forth between the two continents settling in Florida with a little time spent in-between in New York. Jaime is an avid runner, amateur sailor, has a passion for classic cars and enjoys practicing yoga.
5 star Luxury, The Leading Hotels of the World
From the fourth-generation hospitality leaders, brothers Ignazio and Maggio Cipriani, comes Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove. The third hotel, but not the last, in the Italian founded Mr. C Hotels & Mr. C Residences collection.
Coconut Grove ‘the Grove’ is the oldest permanent settlement/neighborhood in Miami-Dade. The hotel is designed by the world-renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, as is the Brickell City Centre.
Mr. C intends to grow in gateway cities throughout the world.
MR. C MIAMI – COCONUT GROVE
History & Story
From the fourth generation hospitality leaders, brothers Ignazio and Maggio Cipriani, comes Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove. An oasis within bustling South Florida surrounded by breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Coconut Grove skyline. Designed the by the world-renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, the hotel’s interior features a nautical motif by Martin Brudnizki Design Studio. A total of 100 guestrooms and suites with private outdoor terraces, a new Italian dining concept with indoor and outdoor seating and its rooftop Bellini Restaurant and Bar provides guests with attentive European service, complimented by luxury accommodations and amenities.
New Build. Ground Up. Took 3 years & 3 months to build. Hotel opened April 5th 2019. Arquitectonica is an international architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and urban planning corporation headquartered in Miami, Florida’s Coconut Grove neighborhood. The firm also has offices in ten other cities throughout the world.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Martin Brudnizki design
Hugging the shoreline of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove is an upscale, leafy neighborhood with relaxed sidewalk cafes and chic shops in and around the CocoWalk mall. The area's several green spaces include bay-front Barnacle Historic State Park, home to a mangrove forest, and the iconic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, centered on a lavish Italian-style villa. Sailing clubs and marinas dot the waterfront.
Key sites/activities in the area
A short driving distance to Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, National Historic Landmark, a waterfront estate home with 32 decorated rooms and 10 acres of formal gardens. Named after one of the most captivating shorelines on the Spanish coast, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens captures jaw-dropping European luxury in an charming American context. The home’s builder, James Deering, was a prolific industrialist who explored uncharted territory in the creation of this ambitious home, planting his Renaissance-inspired estate at the heart of Miami’s tropical hardwood hammock.
Mr. C Miami is steps from multiple parks and tropical gardens including: Regatta Park, Peacock Park, and Fairchild Botanical Gardens – which actually has the largest collection of tropical bamboo in the world – 125 different species.
As we are surrounded by water, we have access to several marinas in less than one mile radius: Dinner Key Marina, Prime Marina Miami, and Grove Isle Marina for our yacht and sailing afficionados.
Mr. C Miami is steps away from The Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove, which was founded in 1891 and has been standing and active since then with their primary purpose being improving life for members of the community.
Coconut Grove was the First Neighborhood enclave of Miami in 1873 by an eclectic mix of pioneers, artists, intellectuals and adventurers.
Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove wants to help take the stress out of family vacation planning by offering our Little C’s, family-friendly amenities.
Appropriate for ages 5-10. Speak to our reservations agent or guest services team member to let them know when you are traveling with your little ones to receive the following perks:
• Mr. C teddy bear & Branded Teepee huts set in-room or Poolside
• Homemade cookies with Nutella spread, sprinkles and milk on your first night
• Little bath amenities
• Little C menu available at Bellini and in-room dining
• Cribs available at no extra charge
• Number of suites: 13
• Number of Luxury rooms: 87
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 100
A modern version of old-world simplicity and stylish European glamour, our Coconut Grove accommodations provide guests with comfortable, elegant and effortless living that blends contemporary amenities with discreet, personalized service.
Each of the 100 guest rooms and suites in our boutique Coconut Grove hotel, range from 300-1,400 square feet all with private balconies, and panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the City of Miami
• Superior Courtyard King – 304 sq ft (28 sqm)
• Superior Courtyard King ADA – 348 sq ft (348 sqm)
• Superior Courtyard Two Doubles – 304 sq ft (28 sqm)
• Deluxe City View King – 293 sq ft (27 sqm)
• Premier Bay View King – 293 sq ft (27 sqm)
• Signature Suite (Junior Suite) – 375 sq ft (35 sqm)
• Signature Suite ADA (Junior Suite) – 375 sq ft (35 sqm)
• C Suite (One Bedroom Suite) – 522 sq ft (48 sqm)
• Classic Corner Suite (One Bedroom Suite) – 700 sq ft (65 sqm)
• Classic Suite (One Bedroom Suite) – 610 sq ft (57 sqm)
• Presidential Suite (Two Bedroom Suite) – 1396 sqft (130 sqm)
Restaurants & Bars
• Bellini Newly envisioned dining concepts for Mr. C Hotels have been thoughtfully reinvented by Maggio and Ignazio Cipriani. The tastes and presentations are influenced by their extensive travels throughout Italy, discovering a crossroad between their family time-honored tradition and wonderful recipes from different regions.
Inspired cuisine from around Italy, Bellini’s menus are all crafted personal favorites. In keeping with the vision of Mr. C Hotels, the atmosphere is approachable, fun and inviting without compromising the level of service.
• Bellini Bar Offering a large selection of wines and spirits from Italy, as well as a thoughtfully crafted cocktail menu including the original Bellini, the restaurant’s bar is an inviting, yet elevated space to enjoy an aperitif prior to dining, on its own with light bites or as a relaxing nightcap with friends.
• Il Giardino Whether you enjoy an evening cocktail in this intimate setting reminiscent of a European style garden or delight in an al fresco continental breakfast, Il Giardino provides a private escape from the city bustle.
• Rooftop Pool Mr. C Miami – Coconut Grove offers a panoramic luxury pool area that features teak decking with poolside bar and dining options. Relax all day on one of our day beds or cabanas with daily Pool attendant service.
• Rooftop Pool
• Spa Suite
Mr. C Spa Suite features a personalized spa experience with high quality services custom tailored to your needs. Offering body treatments and massage therapies in our private therapy room by skilled massage therapists, including a well-equipped Spa Suite and private Sauna room. Begin your relaxation journey in the exclusivity of our European inspired Spa Suite featuring a private sauna and treatment room overlooking the Village of Coconut Grove. Our Mr. C Spa Suite is accessible to our Guests and Non-Guests of Mr. C Miami with previous appointment. Upon arrival to Mr. C Spa Suite enjoy a complimentary choice of Welcome Bellini, Water or Infused Tea.
Corporate & Celebration Events
At Mr. C Miami, we have multiple traditional as well as unique indoor and outdoor event venues and meeting rooms. The unparalleled panoramic views from the top floor Starlight Ballroom capture the beauty and landscape of Miami and Biscayne Bay – on a clear summer's day you can see as far as of South Beach.
This event venue also features a wrap around terrace.
1. Starlight Ballroom
2. Starlight Ballroom Foyer
3. Mr. C Rooftop Pool
4. Bellini Terrace
5. Il Giardino
6. Presidential Suite
Extra Notable Features
Martin Brudnizki design
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• South Fla Business Journal “Best Hospitality Project” -Award Finalist for Best Architectural Design, October 2019
• Conde Nast Traveler – The Daily Journal – Conde Nast Traveler – The 18 Most Romantic Weekend Getaways in the U.S., April 2020
Number of employees
152 (this number includes full & part time employees)