40 Trinity Place. Boston, MA 02116
Raffles Boston – Luxury hotel in Boston
Developers: Saunders Group, Cain International, Noannet Group
Hotel General Manager
With more than 35 years of extensive experience in the hospitality industry, Oliver Dudler brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in luxury brand and hotel management to this role, having led numerous award-winning properties. Most recently, Dudler served as the Interim General Manager for Raffles Maldives Meradhoo. Prior to this, he held the position of Cluster General Manager at Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh, and Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap, in Cambodia, both of which underwent extensive restoration under Dudler’s leadership.
Luxury brand: Raffles. As a newly opened hotel, we have not yet had the opportunity to achieve a starred rating.
History & Story
Founded in Singapore in 1887, Raffles Hotels, Resorts and Residences are places where ideas are born, history is made and stories and legends are created. At each landmark address, distinguished guests and residents will find a world of timeless elegance and enchanted glamour, where Raffles’ renowned legacy of gracious service knows no bounds. As the authentic heart of a destination, Raffles champions fine art and design, and fosters culture in all its forms, guiding guests to make discoveries in their own time and way. Raffles’ commitment to local communities is expressed through diverse initiatives with a unified mission to actively support the arts and the environment. From one generation to the next, visitors arrive as guests, leave as friends, and return as family. Raffles can be found in key international locations including Singapore, Paris, Istanbul, Dubai, Doha, Maldives, Udaipur, Phnom Penh and Bali; with flagship openings upcoming in London, Boston, Macau and Bahrain in 2023. Raffles is part of Accor, a world leading hospitality group counting over 5,500 properties throughout more than 110 countries, and a participating brand in ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a lifestyle loyalty program providing access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences.
Raffles Boston is a newly built hotel that opened its doors in September of 2023.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Butlers: Free personal butler service is included for all guests that are staying at the hotel. Our Raffles Butlers are renowned for gracious and thoughtful service. In a city where your time is precious, your personal butler attends to the smallest details to ensure your affairs proceed seamlessly.
Raffles Boston is located in the heart of Back Bay in Boston, MA.
Keys sites / activities in the area
Easily accessible to and from Boston Logan International Airport, the hotel is just four miles or a quick 20-minute transfer away, and extremely convenient to Back Bay Amtrak Station and the Massachusetts Turnpike. Our unrivaled location is just steps from the upscale Copley Place Shopping Gallery, the Prudential Shops and famous Newbury Street, offering fine dining, art galleries, designer boutiques and sidewalk cafés. Other nearby attractions for your guests to enjoy include the Boston Public Garden, Beacon Hill, Fenway Park, Cambridge and Harvard Square, Whale Watching Harbor Cruise, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Trolley and Duck Boat Tours.
Raffles Boston is the first Raffles property in the Americas.
Our Butler and Concierge team would be happy to set up itineraries for families to enjoy their stay both on and off property.
• Number of suites: 30
• Number of Luxury rooms: 147
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 147
Restaurants and Bars:
• Amar is our signature a la carte Portuguese restaurant featuring modern Portuguese dishes with a focus on local New England seafoods and vegetables. Michelin starred chef, George Mendes oversees our culinary offerings.
• Long Bar and Terrace is a hallmark for the entire Raffles brand, famous for their Singapore Slings and features a la carte New England inspired favorites.
• Raffles Boston offers complimentary on-site workout facilities that feature an exquisite fitness center featuring TechnoGym equipment with city views. Our 20-metre lap pool and oversized hot tub with tropical rain showers and city views will leave you feeling rejuvenated.
• Raffles Boston is partnering with Guerlain, and the spa features a couple suite and three individual treatment suites with private hydrotherapy baths, showers, and water closets. Relaxation pods, his and hers sauna, steam rooms, and ice showers are all available for in-house guests with/without a treatment.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Raffles Boston features over 5,700 square feet of meeting space. State-of-the-art technology is featured in all of the Raffles Boston’s meeting rooms and comprehensive business services are also available. Our team of Event professionals will be pleased to guide and assist you through all pre-planning phases and the actual execution of your program.
• Raffles Ballroom: 2660 square feet, 235 max capacity. Michener Room: 1050 square feet, 91 max capacity.
Malraux Room: 836 square feet, 65 max capacity. Neruda Boardroom: 268 square feet, 10 max capacity.
Pre-Function: 941 square feet, 100 max capacity.
Extra Notable Features
• There are 18 rooms at the hotel which are specially adapted for guests who require special accessibility. These rooms have different accessibility features like wide doorways and grab bars in the bathroom. The Housekeeping Department can also provide raised toilet seats and shower chairs upon request.
• Raffles Boston offers Private Dining service in the comfort of your guestroom. The menu offers something for everyone, from elegant dinners to light snacks.
• The hotel offers the following valet parking services at a charge.
• Laundry Services: Same-day laundry service and pressing service is available upon request.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards:
2023:As a newly opened hotel, we have not yet won awards. However, we have a few notable recognitions.
• Raffles Hotels and Resorts named #2 in the Best Hotel Brand category in the 2023 World’s Best Awards by Travel + Leisure Co.
• Boston Common 2023 Luxe List Recipient for Hotel “Stay in Style”
Included in Forbes Travel Guide’s “34 Most Anticipated Hotel Openings of 2023”
Number of employees